SSC Part 2 Result 2013 On 25 July - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Chit Chat » Education » SSC Part 2 Result 2013 On 25 July
Education !! Share Information About Education !!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Default SSC Part 2 Result 2013 On 25 July - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-19-2013, 12:52 PM

There are complete 9 forums of Punjab Academic panel. The board’s titles are Lahore, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Sargodha, and Gujranwala, Sahiwal, Bahawalpur, Multan and DG khan. Bise Lahore is the greatest panel of Punjab. There are 9th SSc in the Punjab region such as Sargodha panel which is recognized this season and all the forums of Punjab will declare the Matric Tenth category outcome Twenty fifth This summer.10th Class which is also known as Additional School Certification (SSC) Part 2 will be available online at the formal website .

There are complete 209713 learners are showed up in Matric Evaluation this season in which men learners are 1012600 and women learners are 97653.Last season all Punjab forums announced the yearly Matric outcome 2013 on Twelfth July but this season as the Annual Matric examination was late due to Selection 2013 that organised in May 2013 and all the tutorial Team was active on Selection responsibilities and that is why document verifying could not start promptly.

BISE Lahore Matric Result 2013

BISE Rawalpindi Matric Result 2013

BISE Faisalabad Matric Result 2013

BISE Gujranwala Matric Result 2013

BISE Multan Matric Result 2013

BISE Bahawalpur Matric Result 2013

BISE Sargodha Matric Result 2013

BISE DG Khan Matric Result 2013

BISE Sahiwal Matric Result 2013

Now according to Lahore panel associates all Punjab forums document verifying has been finished and matric outcome 2013 is being collected and the outcome card process is not finished and will be achieved after mid of This summer 2013.The authorities of the Board declined that the past time period was in the 30 days of This summer and further included that the new time period will be announced by the Board at a later level and now the Board has verified enough time period for the announcement of outcomes after almost a week time. The outcome looking forward to learners can implement as enough time period for the matriculation outcome is Twenty fifth This summer 2013. We anticipate that the outcomes will soon be available on outcome.pk after the Lahore Board’s announcement and all other Boards. One of the significant and accountable among all the Boards is Lahore Board.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: SSC Part 2 Result 2013 On 25 July - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-19-2013, 01:03 PM

T 4 s ........

~“She said, Never forget me
as if the coast
could forget the ocean
or the lung
could forget the breath
or the earth
could forget the sun,”~
(#3)
Old

Default Re: SSC Part 2 Result 2013 On 25 July - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-21-2013, 02:10 AM

Here students of All Punjab Boards can check their Matric Part 1, or 9th class result for the annual examination 2013 which was conducted in the months of March and April this year, and several lacs students from different districts appear in this examination. Student are hereby informed that this year as per official news from board office, the 9th class result 2013 will be declared almost 10 days after Eid-ul-Fiter on 21st August 2013. So all the students can enjoy the Eid. We wish best of luck to all the students.

(#4)
Old

Default Re: SSC Part 2 Result 2013 On 25 July - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-16-2014, 04:41 PM

For first time in Pakistan it is possible to get your skills certified and do new diplomas and Certificates Online.There are more than 130 courses to choose from like business,marketing , fashion , nursing ,accounts ,languages , graphics and web development. They have Online lectures in Urdu ,course material and quizzes assignments.It all about E learning.

I am talking about www.oscs.pk (Online skills Certification Services - Pakistan)

Online Skills Certification Services (OSCS.pk) is a company that specializes in certified and custom online training for both individuals and companies in Pakistan. OSCS runs specialized website for specific types of training, such as web industry ,graphics and multimedia,security industry, nursing industry,accounting and business management and enhanced performance training for serious professionals in any industry. OSCS.pk hosts its own courses, as well as hosting and creating customized online training solutions for all sizes of companies and colleges in any type of industry or profession.

The organization's goal is to provide training that is required for specific jobs, put it online and make it available to both individual users and companies of any size. And, to provide an online cloud-based training infrastructure that can host both standardized and customized training solutions. Our highly qualified set of writers design and create training solutions, as well as edit and/or import any existing training courses into our online infrastructure.

Visit them today and sign up for a free course of your choice ...

I have already enrolled for Strategic Marketing and Loving it !!!

(#5)
Old
Junior

Default Re: SSC Part 2 Result 2013 On 25 July - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-19-2014, 02:33 PM

I Think Result will b announce 25 july 2014. r ready Rawalpindi Boards Results 2014 students??

(#6)
Old

Default Re: SSC Part 2 Result 2013 On 25 July - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-18-2014, 11:09 AM

Hmm very nice and thanks to add the result..

Here you can see more : matric-ssc-10th-class-result

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: SSC Part 2 Result 2013 On 25 July - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-23-2017, 11:21 AM

I am passed with 67% marks i am ver happy...

(#8)
Old

Default Re: SSC Part 2 Result 2013 On 25 July - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-23-2017, 04:52 PM

Very great job

(#9)
Old

Default Re: SSC Part 2 Result 2013 On 25 July - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-09-2020, 06:48 AM

All Punjab Boards Result Announced Below: check online here 10th class result and result will be announced in August.
Bise Lahore Board 10th Class Result
Bise Sargodha Board 10th Class Result
Bise Multan Board 10th Class Result
Bise Gujranwala Board 10th Class Result
Bise Rawalpindi Board 10th Class Result
Bise Bahawalpur Board 10th Class Result
Bise Faisalabad Board 10th Class Result
Bise Sahiwal Board 10th Class Result
BISE DG Khan Board 10th Class Result

Post New Thread  Reply