Makkah aur Madina me Dua kubul hone ke Maqamat - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Islam » Islamic Issues And Topics » Dua and Duain » Makkah aur Madina me Dua kubul hone ke Maqamat
Dua and Duain Share Collection of Islamic Dua , Islamic Duain , Collection of Islamic Duas

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old
~PriNce Of DreaMz~

My Photos: ()
Default Makkah aur Madina me Dua kubul hone ke Maqamat - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-20-2011, 08:11 PM

Places Where One’s Du’a is Accepted

Respected Hajis! Although the whole Haram is full of blessings, I am going to quote some special places from the book ‘Ahsan-ul-Wi’a li Adab-id–Du’a’ where Du’a is accepted so that you would make Du’a there with more concentration and fervour.

The places in Makka-tul-Mukarramah where Du’a is accepted include:

1. Mataf
2. Multazam
3. Mustajar
4. Inside the Holy Ka’bah
5. Below Mizab-ur-Ra mah
6. Hatim
7. Hajar-ul-Aswad
8. Rukn Yamani, especially when passing by it during Tawaf
9. Behind Maqam-u-Ibrahim
10. Near Zam Zam well
11. Safa
12. Marwah
13. In between Safa and Marwah, especially between Milayn-e-Akhdarayn.
14. ‘Arafat, especially the area where the beloved and blessed Prophet Sallalahu Alaihi Wasallam stayed.
15. Muzdalifah, especially Mash’ar-ul-Haram
16. Mina
17. Near the three Jamarat
18. Whenever one glances at the Holy Ka’bah.

The places in Madina-tul-Munawwarah where Du’a is accepted include:

1. Masjid-un-Nabawi
2. The sacred Muwajahah (near the Golden Grille). Imam ibn-ul-Jazari Rehmatullahe Ta’ala ‘Alaih states that if one’s Du’a is not accepted at this place, then where else will it be accepted!
3. Near the blessed Mimber (pulpit)
4. Near the sacred pillars of Masjid-un-Nabawi
5. Masjid Quba
6. In Masjid-ul-Fath, especially on Wednesday between Zuhar and ‘Asr.
7. All those Masajid which have affiliation with the blessed Prophet Sallalahu Alaihi Wasallam (like Masjid Ghamamah, Masjid Qiblatayn etc.).
8. All those wells which have affiliation with the blessed Prophet Sallalahu Alaihi Wasallam
9. The mount Uhud
10. Shrines of Baqi’ graveyard
11. Mashahid-e-Mubarakah
(Mashahid is the plural of Mashhad which implies ‘The place where one is present.’ Here this refers to the places which the Holy Prophet Sallalahu Alaihi Wasallam visited. At such places Du’as are accepted. There are countless places in Makkah and Madinah which the beloved Prophet of Allah Sallalahu Alaihi Wasallam visited, e.g. the sacred orchard of Sayyiduna Salman Farsi RadiAllahu Ta’ala ‘Anhu etc.)

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Makkah aur Madina me Dua kubul hone ke Maqamat - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-10-2012, 04:08 PM

thanks For updating to us

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Makkah aur Madina me Dua kubul hone ke Maqamat - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-10-2012, 04:09 PM

So nice....

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Makkah aur Madina me Dua kubul hone ke Maqamat - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-01-2012, 02:11 AM

Jazak Allah
Thanks fOr Shar!ng

Post New Thread  Reply