LED Vs LCD - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Miscellaneous » LED Vs LCD
Miscellaneous If you can't seem to find the right section to post? Share it all here!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
No1 LED Vs LCD - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-03-2012, 10:11 PM

Detail:
In terms of size, LCD TVs are usually much bigger. The largest LED is only 80 inches whereas the largest LCD is 108 inches. However, it is not just viewing angles that are looked at in the 21st century. With the improvements in LED technology, LED TVs may not be as big but are definitely thinner than LCD counterparts.

Edge-lit LED TVs have become the thinnest displays available on the market outing the 2.6mm fine LCD. The edge-lit backlighting enables the LED to produce a spectrum of vivid colors and in such a thin frame.

Color:

One of the biggest reasons many people are switching from LCD TVs to LED TVs is the color reproduction. One major advantage of tri-color LED TVs is that they can reproduce colors with much greater accuracy as compared to LCD TVs. This is one major drawback of LCD TVs when compared to LED TVs.

Power Consumption:

One of the biggest preferences of LED TVs is their power consumption. When compared to LCD TVs, they consume, at minimum, 40% less energy. This may not seem to be a lot to many people but when its monthly consumption is analyzed, it even the 40% is quite a sizeable amount.

Price:

The only reason most people do not buy LED TVs is due to the price tag they entail. LCD TVs have been in production for quite some time and the constant competition between manufacturers has helped drive the price down.

LED TVs on the other hand may be better than LCD variants in almost every other aspect but the price tag really does make people think twice.

Dynamic Contrast Ratio

The dynamic contrast ratio is a measure of how crisp and clear your colors will appear. Generally, the higher the dynamic contrast ration, the more vivid and crisp your movies will appear. With the introduction of tri-color LED TVs, the dynamic contrast ratio of LED TVs can reach up to 12,000,000:1. The most expensive and technologically advanced LCD TVs can only reach 5,000,000:1.

Each has its own advantage and its disadvantages. Although LED TVs may be the superior choice, the price tag that comes with it may not be affordable. LED TVs may produce better color but they are still not as large as LCD. Not until LED TVs can be as big and as cheap as LCD TVs, it seems that the war will rage on.

Website Link
http://www.islandcrisis.net/2012/02/...d-televisions/

WaNna hug yOu
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: LED Vs LCD - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-03-2012, 10:34 PM

achaa tu yeh farak hai hmmmmm

Tere Dil Main Meri Sanso Ko Panah Mil Jaey
Tere Ishq Main Meri Jaan Fana Ho Jaey
(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: LED Vs LCD - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-04-2012, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~wish munda~ View Post
achaa tu yeh farak hai hmmmmm
saaaaaaaaly

WaNna hug yOu
(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: LED Vs LCD - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-04-2012, 01:34 AM

Tere Dil Main Meri Sanso Ko Panah Mil Jaey
Tere Ishq Main Meri Jaan Fana Ho Jaey
(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: LED Vs LCD - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-04-2012, 01:48 AM

Is men to bohat thora sa hi faraq hey

Haan Yaad Mujhe Tum Ker Lena Awaz Mujhe Tum De Lena
Is Rah e Mohabbet Men Koi Der'pesh Jo Mushkil Aa Jay

(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: LED Vs LCD - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-04-2012, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stollen Heart View Post
Is men to bohat thora sa hi faraq hey

WaNna hug yOu
(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: LED Vs LCD - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-04-2012, 02:23 AM

Aaho ji, Me nea aaya waan pehlwan ji.

Haan Yaad Mujhe Tum Ker Lena Awaz Mujhe Tum De Lena
Is Rah e Mohabbet Men Koi Der'pesh Jo Mushkil Aa Jay

(#8)
Old

Star Sign:
rose Re: LED Vs LCD - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-21-2012, 02:33 PM

Nice Sharing

დ∫დ→◄●♥●►↔ǺήĐằŽ~◊Ệ◊~ßάΫǻЙ↔◄●♥●►←დ∫დ

Post New Thread  Reply