Love, Unity, Care, Satisfaction is richer than any comfort money gives. - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » True Story » Love, Unity, Care, Satisfaction is richer than any comfort money gives.
True Story !!! Post True Stories Here !!!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Default Love, Unity, Care, Satisfaction is richer than any comfort money gives. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-15-2013, 12:11 PM

One day, the father of a very wealthy family took his son on a trip to the country with the express purpose of showing him how poor people live. They spent a couple of days and nights on the farm of what would be considered a very poor family.
On their return from their trip, the father asked his son, “How was the trip?”
“It was great, Dad.”
“Did you see how poor people live?” the father asked.
“Oh yeah,” said the son.
“So, tell me, what did you learn from the trip?” asked the father.
The son answered: “I saw that we have one dog and they had four. We have a pool that reaches to the middle of our garden and they have a creek that has no end. We have imported lanterns in our garden and they have the stars at night. Our patio reaches to the front yard and they have the whole horizon.
“We have a small piece of land to live on and they have fields that go beyond our sight.
“We have servants who serve us, but they serve others. We buy our food, but they grow theirs.
“We have walls around our property to protect us, they have friends to protect them.”
The boy’s father was speechless.
Then his son added, “Thanks Dad for showing me how poor we are.”

Kabi Kisi ka Dil Mat Dukaio Kion Kh Dilon Me Khudaa Basa Kerta Hay. Be Happy Always.
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Love, Unity, Care, Satisfaction is richer than any comfort money gives. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-16-2013, 12:17 AM

Good .. U R Right ..

(#3)
Old

Default Re: Love, Unity, Care, Satisfaction is richer than any comfort money gives. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-16-2013, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by life2 View Post
Good .. U R Right ..
thanks

Kabi Kisi ka Dil Mat Dukaio Kion Kh Dilon Me Khudaa Basa Kerta Hay. Be Happy Always.
(#4)
Old

Default Re: Love, Unity, Care, Satisfaction is richer than any comfort money gives. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-16-2013, 02:08 AM

very nice

(#5)
Old

Default Re: Love, Unity, Care, Satisfaction is richer than any comfort money gives. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-16-2013, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nehastar1 View Post
very nice
thanks

(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Love, Unity, Care, Satisfaction is richer than any comfort money gives. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-17-2013, 07:43 PM

nice.....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Love, Unity, Care, Satisfaction is richer than any comfort money gives. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   02-25-2014, 04:38 PM

Good

Post New Thread  Reply