Online working - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » GupShup » Online working
GupShup !!!!All you do is Gupshup here!!!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Default Online working - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-17-2014, 12:47 AM

Making money from blogs or websites is in fact the most popular way of earning an online income. However it depends on many factors including the quality of the content, the number of visitors and the way of monetization.
Regarding the last part, there are so many ways to monetize any blog or website online, but here I will mention only the most popular and effective ways to do that.
1) CPC advertising networks: CPC ( Cost Per Click ) networks are the most popular way to monetize any website. Basically all you need is to sign up with a CPC network such as ’BidVertiser’ and then paste a piece of code on your website. The network is going show ads related to your content and you will earn money every time those ads get clicked by a visitor.
2) CPM advertising networks: CPM ( Cost Per Impression ) networks are also a popular way for monetizing websites especially those with high page views. In CPM networks you get paid for how many times the ads appeared on your website even if they did get clicked by anyone.
3) In-line text advertising networks: These networks usually work by placing links just inside your text, and these links appear underlined to make them different from normal links. Once a visitor hovers the mouse on these links the ads will popup, and you will earn money only if the visitor clicked on that displayed ads.
4) Direct banner or text advertising: Here you can directly sell your own advertising space for banners or text links on your website, by offering that to your visitors directly or by using specialized networks that can help you to find interested advertisers, like ’ Text Link Ads’ and ’Link Worth’ networks.
5) Affiliate marketing networks: Affiliate marketing is a popular and effective way of advertising on the Internet. Here you earn commissions from companies or business owners by referring people to their products or services. This type of advertising is also called cost per action (CPA) or cost per lead (CPD).
For more detailed information about making money from websites and blogs, you can download this free eBook.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Online working - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-17-2014, 07:05 AM

thanxx for sharing

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(#3)
Old

Default Re: Online working - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-18-2014, 03:48 PM

What is the name of famous platform in blogging. can you tell me?

Pakistan news karwan.no
(#4)
Old
Junior

Default Re: Online working - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-16-2014, 03:23 PM

I want to blog, shed some light on it

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

(#5)
Old
Junior

Default Re: Online working - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-21-2014, 08:30 PM

آپ آن لائن سے ایک معقول آمدنی کما سکتے ہیں بشرط کہ آپ واقعی کچھ کرنا چاھتے ہیں.میں بھی آن لائن سے کما رہا ہوں.تقریبا 14000 سے 16000 ہزار ہر ماہ مل جاتے ہیں اگر آپ بھی کام کرنا چاہتے ہیں تو اس لنک کو پڑھ لیں.یہ اردو زبان میں ھے اور سب سے بڑی بات کہ بہت آسان اور بلکل فری ھے

neobuxsuccessfulway. ********** .com

********** ki jagh per " BLOGSPOT " likhna hai.

Ok

Last edited by anmol1st2008; 06-26-2014 at 01:13 PM..
Post New Thread  Reply