""""......Sun Skin Care Tips....."""" - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Fashion Designs & Home Decoration » Beauty Tips » """"......Sun Skin Care Tips.....""""
Beauty Tips !!! Post New Beauty Tips Here !!!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Happy """"......Sun Skin Care Tips....."""" - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-20-2010, 10:52 PM

Sun Skin Care Tips

We should take good care of our skin all year round. Proper moisturizing and drinking plenty of fluids will help keep your skin healthy and young looking. Summer means we need to take a little extra care over our basic skin regime.

Today, it’s pretty hard not to be aware of the damage the sun can do to our skin. Turn on the TV or radio, pick up a magazine – there are warnings everywhere.

Funny thing is some people still don’t believe how damaging the sun can be. You’ll hear people say things like “I don’t burn” or “I only burn one and then I tan” or “I don’t believe sunscreen is good for me with all those chemicals.”

We cannot stress enough how important it is to protect your skin from the damaging rays of the sun. That doesn’t mean you cannot still get that beautiful tan.

It simply means you need to take some precautions so you won’t become a skin cancer statistic in the future. Also taking care will help keep your skin looking younger and healthier. UVA rays cause the skin to age, while UVB rays cause the skin to burn. You simply cannot overdo reminding someone to use sunscreen.

We recommend you apply foundation first thing in the morning before leaving your house. Ironic how us women are busy purchasing up all the anti aging products that hit the market trying to keep our skin looking youthful, yet we entirely ignore the damage that the sun can do.

So while we are busy applying anti age creams and sirums, we rush outside into the sun without applying any protection from the sun once again damaging our skin. Rather a vicious circle.

Okay enough – you get the picture I’m sure! So apply either a foundation with SPF15 first thing in the morning or apply your sunscreen and then your foundation.

So what does ultraviolet light do to the skin? UVA rays are the aging rays. They penetrate deep into the layers of the skin.

It is believed they are responsible for premature aging and skin cancer. UVB rays are the rays that cause you to burn. They affect the out skin layers and cause sunburn, skin aging, and skin cancer.

There are many brands of sunscreen on the market ranging in SPF, some water proof, some are hypo allergenic, some rich in kinetin known for cell rejuvenation and its healing qualities. Clinical studies have actually shown kinetin to reverse and repair sun damaged skin. Choose a sunscreen that best meets your needs.

Great, now we’ve slathered sunblock all over our body like we’re suppose to. But there are other areas we need to protect that we often forget about. Our eyes are subject to burning to so be sure to wear sunglasses that have at least a 99% block against UV rays. This will protect your vision and save you from the dreaded crow’s feet.

Wear a wide brimmed hat to protect your hair and further shade your eyes. You also need to protect your lips by using a lip gloss or balm that has at least a SPF15 rating.

It is also very important to drink lots of fluids. Stay away from caffeine based products and soda pop as they actually dehydrate the body. Drinking plenty of fluids hydrates the entire body so you don’t become a victim of heat stroke. Hydrating the skin also keeps it youthful and allows the body to flush toxins away much easier.

Summer is the fun season. Don’t hide inside fearful of the damaging rays. A little protection and common sense will keep you healthy and allow you to get out and enjoy the warm summer season. Have fun in the sun!

Khushiyun Ki Arzoo Main Muqaddar He So Gay
Andhi Chali Kuch Aesi Ke Apne He Kho Gay
Kia Khoob Tha Tumhara Yeh Andaaz Doston
Humdard Ban Kar Aaay They Kante Chubhoo Gay

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Default Re: """"......Sun Skin Care Tips....."""" - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-20-2010, 10:55 PM

wonderfull

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: """"......Sun Skin Care Tips....."""" - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-22-2010, 03:25 PM

Khushiyun Ki Arzoo Main Muqaddar He So Gay
Andhi Chali Kuch Aesi Ke Apne He Kho Gay
Kia Khoob Tha Tumhara Yeh Andaaz Doston
Humdard Ban Kar Aaay They Kante Chubhoo Gay

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: """"......Sun Skin Care Tips....."""" - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-11-2010, 06:46 PM

very nice

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

×÷·.·´¯`·)» ÂLØÑÈ (3Õ¥ «(·´¯`·.·÷×
(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: """"......Sun Skin Care Tips....."""" - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-05-2011, 11:53 PM

Nice.....

•||•––––•||•––•Owi•––•||•––––•||•
(#6)
Old

Default Re: """"......Sun Skin Care Tips....."""" - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-04-2011, 09:27 PM

Thanks For Sharing...

I'M Not Really A BaD InfLuence
But IN YouR CasE
I'LL MaKe n EXCETION

Post New Thread  Reply