Hadees Of The Day - Page 13 - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Islam » Hadees Shareef » Hadees Of The Day
Hadees Shareef !!!!Share Hadeesein here!!!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#121)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Default Re: Hadees Of The Day - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-20-2012, 05:19 PM

Our beloved sallalahu alaihi wa sallam said:"If a woman dies while her husband was pleased with her,she will enter Paradise"Muslim

Sponsored Links
(#122)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Hadees Of The Day - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-17-2012, 06:57 PM

(#123)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Hadees Of The Day - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-22-2012, 04:48 AM

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "If Allah loves a person, He calls Gabriel saying: 'Allah loves so and so; O Gabriel, love him.' Gabriel would love him, and then Gabriel would make an announcement among the residents of the Heaven, 'Allah loves so-and-so, therefore, you should love him also.' So, all the residents of the Heavens would love him and then he is granted the pleasure of the people of the earth."

Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 73 :: Hadith 66

(#124)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Hadees Of The Day - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-22-2012, 05:40 AM

thanks for tat

(#125)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Hadees Of The Day - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-22-2012, 06:27 AM

On the authority of Abu Najih Al-Erbadh bin Sariah, who said :
The messenger of Allah gave us a sermon by which our hearts were filled with fear and tears came to our eyes. We said: "O Messenger of Allah, it is as though this is a farewell sermon, so councel us." He said: "I councel you to fear Allah and to give absolute obedience even if a slave becomes your leader. Verily he among you who lives [long] will see great controversy, so you must keep to my sunnah and to the sunnah of the rightly-guided Khalifahs - cling to them stubbornly. Beware of newly invented matters, for every invented matter is an innovation and every innovation is a going astray, and every going astray is in Hell-fire."

related by Abu Dawud and Al-Tirmithi,

(#126)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Hadees Of The Day - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-23-2012, 12:50 AM

Hadeeth of today 22 September:

Narrated by Umar 'bin Al Khattab

I heard Allah's Apostle saying:"The rewards of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the rewards according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for wordly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was what he emigrated for".

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, book 1. revelation. Hadeeth No. 001.

(#127)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Hadees Of The Day - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-23-2012, 11:32 PM

Hadees of Todat 23 September:
Abu Umamah Al-Bahili (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said,

"I guarantee a house in Jannah for one who gives up arguing, even if he is in the right; and I guarantee a home in the middle of Jannah for one who abandons lying even for the sake of fun; and I guarantee a house in the highest part of Jannah for one who has good manners.''

[Abu Dawud]

(#128)
Old

Default Re: Hadees Of The Day - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-24-2012, 04:55 PM

Sub se Pehlay aap ki is Kawish k lie thnx buhat hi acha Thread he agar aap ye Thread na Banati to Me bana deta

Meri Taraf se Pehli Hadees-e-Mubarikah:

(#129)
Old
... Deserve Only The Best

Star Sign:
Location: ★ Down In The Hell, Up In Da Sky, In Everyone's Heart But Still Invisible ! ★
Default Re: Hadees Of The Day - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-15-2012, 06:58 AM

ابو ہریرہؓ سے روایت ہے کے نبی (صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وآلہ وَسَلَّمَ) نے فرمایا... شیطان جب سوتا ہے تو ہر کسی کے سر کے پیچھے تین گرہیں لگاتا ہے. ہر گرہ پر وہ یہ الفاظ پڑھتا ہے"رات بہت لمبی ہے سو سوتے رہو". اور جب کوئی اٹھے اور الله کو یاد کرے تو ایک گرہ کھل جاتی ہے، جب وضو کرے تو دوسری گرہ بھی کھل جاتی ہے اور جب نماز پڑھے تو تیسری گرہ بھی کھل جاتی ہے اور وہ صبح اچھے دل اور حوصلے کے ساتھ اٹھتا ہے بصورت دیگر وہ سست اور شرارتی دل کے ساتھ اٹھتا ہے.

[ بخاری، کتاب:٢ ، جلد:21 ، حدیث:243 ]

Narrated Abu Hureraؓ that Prophet ﷺ said, When going to sleep satan tie three knots behind the head of everyone. At every knot he says this " Its a long night, keep sleeping". And anybody wake up (for namaz) one knot gets untie, when he do ablution the second knot gets untie and when he offer the prayer the third knot gets untie too and he wakes up in the morning with a good heart and courage. Otherwise he wakes up with dull heart and slick heart.

[ Bukhari, Book2, Volume21, Hadees:243 ]

(#130)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Hadees Of The Day - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-22-2013, 06:29 PM

H A D E E S

حضرت عبداللہ بن مسعودؓ سے روایت ہے کہ میں نے رسول اللہ (صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وآلہ وَسَلَّم) کو فرماتے ہوئے سنا کہ جس آدمی نے کسی مسلمان آدمی کا مال دبانے کے لئے ناحق قسم اٹھائی تو وہ اللہ تعالیٰ سے اس حال میں ملے گا کہ اللہ اسپر ناراض ہوں گے حضرت عبداللہ ؓ کہتے ہیں کہ پھر اللہ کے رسول(صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وآلہ وَسَلَّم) نے اس کی تصدیق میں اللہ کی کتاب قرآن مجید میں آیت کریمہ پڑھی ( إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَشْتَرُونَ بِعَهْدِ اللہِ وَأَيْمَانِهِمْ ثَمَنًا قَلِيلًا [3:77]) آخر تک جو لوگ اللہ کے عہد اور اس کی قسموں کے بدلہ میں ثمنا قلیلا لے لیتے ہیں آخرت میں ان کا حصہ نہیں۔

[ صحیح مسلم، کتاب الایمان، جلد:1 ، حدیث: 353 ]

Narrated Abdullah Bin Masood ؓ that i heard Prophet ﷺ saying, He who falsely swore to get wealth of a muslim unjustly, will meet ALLAH on judgement day in a state that ALLAH is not happy with him. Hazrat Abdullahؓ then said that Prophet ﷺ verified this by a ayat of Quran ( Inna'allazeena yashtaroona biAAahdiAllahi waaymanihim samanan qaleelan [3:77] ). As for those who sell the faith they owe to Allah and their own plighted word for a small price, they shall have no portion in the Hereafter

[Sahi Muslim, Book of Faith, Vol:1, Hadees: 353 ]

Post New Thread  Reply