Ramadan Prayers (Dua) - Sehr, Iftar, Ashra, Tarawih, Moon - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Islam » Ramdan Ul Mubarak » Ramadan Prayers (Dua) - Sehr, Iftar, Ashra, Tarawih, Moon
Ramdan Ul Mubarak A Section dedicated to Ramdan ul Mubarak. Share and Read Articles and Columns and Quran & Hadith related to Ramdan and how to spend this holy month

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Praying Ramadan Prayers (Dua) - Sehr, Iftar, Ashra, Tarawih, Moon - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-12-2010, 09:22 AM

[b]Ramadan Prayers (Dua) - Sehr, Iftar, Ashra, Tarawih, Moon

Ramadan 2010 begins today and will be strictly observed by millions of Muslims around the world. In the ninth month of the Islamic calendar, in which the first verses of the Quran are said to have been revealed to the Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H), participating Muslims refrain from drinking, eating and sexual activities from dawn until sunset.

Fasting is intended to teach Muslims the virtues of patience, humility and spirituality, and is carried out as an offering to God. The holiday of Eid ul-Fitr marks the end of the fasting period of Ramadan and the first day of the following month, which is called called Shawwal.

Duties During Ramadan

Now here I compile some of the specific Ramadan Prayers (Ramadan Dua), which every Muslim should remember.

Sighting the New Moon

It is He Who made the sun to be a shining glory and the moon to be a light (of beauty) and measured out stages for her: that ye might know the number of years and the count (of time). Nowise did Allah create this but in truth and righteousness. (Thus) doth He explain his Signs in detail for those who understand.

First Ashra of Ramadan: First ten days of the blessed month of Ramadan are the days of Mercy. We should seek ALLAH's mercy in these days.

Second Ashra of Ramadan: The second ten days of Ramadan are the days of Forgiveness, Seek ALLAH's forgiveness and repent for all sins.

Third Ashra of Ramadan: The last 10 days of Ramadan are to seek Refuge in Allah from the Hellfire.

Night of Power: The night on which the first verses of the Quran were revealed to the Prophet, known as the Night of Power (Lailat ul-Qadar), is generally taken to be the 27th night of the month. The Quran states that this night is better than a thousand months. Therefore many Muslims spend the entire night in prayer.

Ramadan Aftari and Sehri Dua

Ramadan Tarawih Dua

Miscellaneous Dua

Next year resolution

It is a time to make a resolution for the next year to continue to pray in the masjid as much as we can, just as we have been doing in Ramadan. Let's also make a resolution for the next year to continue to read the Quraan as we have been doing in Ramadan. Do not forget to fast the 6 days of Shawwalif you can!

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Default Re: Ramadan Prayers (Dua) - Sehr, Iftar, Ashra, Tarawih, Moon - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-12-2010, 10:53 PM

JAZAKALLAH. Keep update.

(#3)
Old

Default Re: Ramadan Prayers (Dua) - Sehr, Iftar, Ashra, Tarawih, Moon - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-12-2010, 10:53 PM

JAZAKALLAH. Keep update.

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Ramadan Prayers (Dua) - Sehr, Iftar, Ashra, Tarawih, Moon - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-12-2010, 11:57 PM

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Ramadan Prayers (Dua) - Sehr, Iftar, Ashra, Tarawih, Moon - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-13-2010, 08:49 AM

thanks al.. sure we will...

(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Ramadan Prayers (Dua) - Sehr, Iftar, Ashra, Tarawih, Moon - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-14-2010, 06:51 PM

JAZAK ALLAH Buhaat hi informative thread hie

(#7)
Old

Default Re: Ramadan Prayers (Dua) - Sehr, Iftar, Ashra, Tarawih, Moon - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-14-2010, 07:51 PM

JazakAllah

(#8)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Ramadan Prayers (Dua) - Sehr, Iftar, Ashra, Tarawih, Moon - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-15-2010, 01:21 AM

JazakALLAH for sharing....

(#9)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Ramadan Prayers (Dua) - Sehr, Iftar, Ashra, Tarawih, Moon - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-15-2010, 01:27 AM

Jazakallah

(#10)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Ramadan Prayers (Dua) - Sehr, Iftar, Ashra, Tarawih, Moon - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-15-2010, 04:01 AM

nice
thx for shairing

Post New Thread  Reply