Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S Mobile - Full Review - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » The World of Information » MobiLe Zone » Sony Ericsson » Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S Mobile - Full Review
Sony Ericsson Discuss about Sony Ericsson softwares, codes, features, Sony Ericsson mobile prices, problems and solutions

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
sweetday Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S Mobile - Full Review - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-26-2011, 03:28 AM

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S Mobile - Full Review

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S Mobile Features n Specification

The Sony Ericsson Xperia arc S is slim and pretty in look having dimensions of 125 x 63 x 8.7 mm and 117 gm weight. It features a 4.2 inch large and capacitive, LED-backlit LCD multi-touch screen with scratch-resistant and mineral glass Display. The display has 480 x 854 pixels, 16M colors. The Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S is boosted in its performance with a powerful and fast processor CPU 1.4 GHz Scorpion processor, Adreno 205 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8255T Snapdragon and 512MB RAM. It is an Android OS phone running the latest Android v2.3 Gingerbread operating system. The Xperia Arc S consists of HDMI port, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Micro USB port, USB tethering and 3.5mm Audio jack. Xperia Arc S facilitates 3G and Wi-Fi connection for quick data transfer and greater speeds. It also features Bluetooth with A2DP, GPS with Maps, GPRS and EDGE.The Smartphone comes with a 320 MB internal storage memory, 512 MB RAM inbuilt memory and it has capacity to support external memory up to 32GB with microSD memory card. The phone comes with 8.1 Mega Pixel camera and can capture High Quality photos and HD videos. As the phone is new in the market, its exact price is not known.

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S Mobile Images Gallery

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S Mobile Price

$600

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Default Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S Mobile - Full Review - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   02-04-2012, 08:20 PM

niceee

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:
Jin Shaamon main Tujhe Bhoolna Chahen,
Wohi Raatain azaab Hoti hain:
(#3)
Old

Default Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S Mobile - Full Review - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   02-06-2012, 04:39 AM

Bht alaaa ..

I'M Not Really A BaD InfLuence
But IN YouR CasE
I'LL MaKe n EXCETION

Post New Thread  Reply