Fake Tomb Pictures of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Islam » Islamic Images And Miracle Pics » Fake Tomb Pictures of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
Islamic Images And Miracle Pics !!!!Share Islamic Images And Miracle Pics!!!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Arrow Fake Tomb Pictures of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-04-2011, 09:23 AM

Fake Tomb Pictures of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Assalam Alaykum,

This is just a plan of Few Bad Unbelievers,who created this false image of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) Tomb.

as We are guided by the greatest personality of Mankind,we are not allowed to do anything wrong with them or with there believes.

Below listed pictures with title and “FAKE IMAGE “ claimed as Prophet Muhammad Tomb picture.I have added all pictures being used on net.It was sent for an auction also.

The only known photograph,above, of the tomb of the Prophet Muhammad in Medina, a site revered by Muslims across the globe, is expected to fetch at least £90,000.

It was this picture that was auctioned(i think) :

(without added sticker ofcource)

picture 1

picture : 2

People’s are so much blind that many have taken print out of picture and hanging on Walls in home.

WHERE IS PROPHET TOMB ,CAN WE SEE ???

Its behind these walls.We are not allowed to see ! those who try,they just see darkness,few dust ,light .

SO,WHOSE TOMB PICTURES ?????

The tomb on the photo’s are not the BLESSED one of our Prophet (salallahu aleyhi was salaam) but it is the tomb of Osman Ghazi, the first sultan of the Ottoman Empire and MAULANA RUMI(Turkey).

For More Information about Osman-Gazi .
And here is the proof : match these pictures..

Osman-Gazi tomb old postcards:

And the state of the tomb in recent times:

MAULANA RUMI TOMB PICTURES

What a pity that in many Muslim countries this tomb is presented as the tomb of the Prophet (salallahualeyhi sallam) and pictures are sold and are hanged into houses.

PS: The Prophet’s (salallahu aleyhi was salaam) has no tomb or sanduqa on it.

Al-Qadi ‘Iyad has reported from the major scholars that it is best to make a hump over the grave because Sufyan an-Nammar told him that he had seen the grave of the Prophet, peace be upon him, with a hump over it.” (Bukhari)

Ja’far bin Muhammad reported from his father: “The grave of the Prophet, peace be upon him, was raised one hand from the ground and was coated with red clay and some gravel.” This was narrated by Abu Bakr An-Najjad

mujhe jitna mila google say aur islamic sites say i shared with u all....

takay hum logo ke ye galat fahmi door ho jaye about this pics

thanks

REGARDS

MERAFORUM.COM

Last edited by (¯*♥¤»ƙɧՄՏɧՅԾԾ«¤♥*¯); 11-04-2011 at 09:25 AM..
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Default Re: Fake Tomb Pictures of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-04-2011, 09:51 AM

JazakAllah
Abee k thread dekh kar me soch rahi thi k kaise pata chale k kia fake hai kia nahi
thankss khushii for this informative sharing

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Fake Tomb Pictures of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-04-2011, 09:56 AM

buhooot buhoot shuriya khushi

JazakAllah khir

(#4)
Old

Default Re: Fake Tomb Pictures of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-04-2011, 10:35 AM

JAZACHAALLAH Siss
Bohut SHukrriya Logo KE DIlo se Shak Nikaal Liyaa

(#5)
Old

Default Re: Fake Tomb Pictures of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-04-2011, 11:06 AM

Nice Info
Thanx 4 Sharing

(#6)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default Re: Fake Tomb Pictures of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-04-2011, 12:52 PM

mujhe pata tha k aisa kuch hai coz log fb pe share kar re hain
aur mai b jana chati thi k fake hain ya real
thnkx anyways

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Fake Tomb Pictures of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-04-2011, 01:38 PM

thanks khushi sis for such info

(#8)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Fake Tomb Pictures of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-04-2011, 03:25 PM

JazakAllah!

Wonderful Sharing Khushboo!

Informative

(#9)
Old
ღ šŏŭl ɦăčƙĕř ღ

Star Sign:
Default Re: Fake Tomb Pictures of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-05-2011, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by (¯*♥¤»ƙɧՄՏɧՅԾԾ«¤♥*¯) View Post

Assalam Alaykum,

This is just a plan of Few Bad Unbelievers,who created this false image of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) Tomb.

as We are guided by the greatest personality of Mankind,we are not allowed to do anything wrong with them or with there believes.

Below listed pictures with title and “FAKE IMAGE “ claimed as Prophet Muhammad Tomb picture.I have added all pictures being used on net.It was sent for an auction also.

The only known photograph,above, of the tomb of the Prophet Muhammad in Medina, a site revered by Muslims across the globe, is expected to fetch at least £90,000.

It was this picture that was auctioned(i think) :

(without added sticker ofcource)

picture 1

picture : 2

People’s are so much blind that many have taken print out of picture and hanging on Walls in home.

WHERE IS PROPHET TOMB ,CAN WE SEE ???

Its behind these walls.We are not allowed to see ! those who try,they just see darkness,few dust ,light .

SO,WHOSE TOMB PICTURES ?????

The tomb on the photo’s are not the BLESSED one of our Prophet (salallahu aleyhi was salaam) but it is the tomb of Osman Ghazi, the first sultan of the Ottoman Empire and MAULANA RUMI(Turkey).

For More Information about Osman-Gazi .
And here is the proof : match these pictures..

Osman-Gazi tomb old postcards:

And the state of the tomb in recent times:

MAULANA RUMI TOMB PICTURES

What a pity that in many Muslim countries this tomb is presented as the tomb of the Prophet (salallahualeyhi sallam) and pictures are sold and are hanged into houses.

PS: The Prophet’s (salallahu aleyhi was salaam) has no tomb or sanduqa on it.

Al-Qadi ‘Iyad has reported from the major scholars that it is best to make a hump over the grave because Sufyan an-Nammar told him that he had seen the grave of the Prophet, peace be upon him, with a hump over it.” (Bukhari)

Ja’far bin Muhammad reported from his father: “The grave of the Prophet, peace be upon him, was raised one hand from the ground and was coated with red clay and some gravel.” This was narrated by Abu Bakr An-Najjad

mujhe jitna mila google say aur islamic sites say i shared with u all....

takay hum logo ke ye galat fahmi door ho jaye about this pics

thanks

REGARDS

MERAFORUM.COM

ThankYou soo Much Khushbooo....Great work....

(#10)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Fake Tomb Pictures of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-05-2011, 12:00 PM

Islamic cheezei share karaney sei pehlay check karlein ke authentic hai ya nahi . because its very important.

Post New Thread  Reply