❤ Eye Opening Hadit - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Islam » Hadees Shareef » ❤ Eye Opening Hadit
Hadees Shareef !!!!Share Hadeesein here!!!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star ❤ Eye Opening Hadit - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-19-2012, 09:31 PM

I Found this Hadith in :

The Book of Funerals
The Sahih Collection of al-Bukhari

by Imam Bukhari
Translated by: Ustadha Aisha Bewley

1320. It is related that Samura ibn Jundub said, "When the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, had prayed the prayer, he would turn to face us and say, 'Who among you had a dream in the night?'" He said, "If anyone had had a dream, he would recount it and the Prophet would say, 'As Allah wills.' One day he asked us and said, 'Has any of you had a dream?' We said, 'No.' He said, 'But in the night I dreamt that two men came to me and took me by the hand and brought me to the Holy Land.

There was a man sitting and a man standing with an iron hook. (One of our companions said from Musa that) he put that hook into the side of his mouth until it reached the back of his neck and then did the same thing to the other side of his mouth and the first side had become whole. Then he did the same thing again. I said, "What is this?" They said, "Go on," and we went on until we came upon a man lying on his back while another man was standing at his head with a stone or a rock with which he was crushing it. When he hit him, the stone rolled away and he went to get it. When he returned to the man his head was whole again and had become as it had been in the first place. So he went back and hit him again. I said, "Who is this?" They said, "Go on," and we went on until we came upon a hole like an oven. Its top was narrow and its bottom wide, and there was a fire kindled under it. When the flames flared up, the people were lifted until they were almost out and when it subsided, they returned into it. It contained naked men and women. I said, "Who is this?" They said, "Go on," and we went on until we came to a river of blood in the middle of which there was a man standing together with another man carrying some stones in front of him. The man in the river came forward and when he tried to get out, the other man threw a stone into his mouth and he went back to where he had been before. Whenever he tried to get out, the other would throw a stone in his mouth and he would go back to where he had been before. I said, "What is this?" They said, "Go on," and we went on until we came to a green meadow with a huge tree in it. At its foot was an old man and some children. There a man near the tree with a fire in front of him which he was lighting. The two men made me climb the tree and took me into a house which was more beautiful than any I had ever seen. In it were some old men, young men, women and children. Then they took me out from there and made me climb further up the tree and brought me into an even better and more beautiful house which contained old men and young men. I said, "You have been my travel guides for the whole night, so tell me about what I have seen."

They said, "Certainly! As for the one you saw whose jaw was being torn open, he was liar who told lies that were relayed from him until they spread everywhere. So that is what will be done to him until the Day of Rising. The man you saw whose head was being crushed was someone to whom Allah had taught the Qur'an who used to sleep without reciting it at night and did not act by it during the day. That will be done to him until the Day of Rising. Those you saw in the hole are the fornicators. The man you saw in the river consumed usury. The old man at the foot of the tree was Ibrahim, peace be upon him, and the children around him are people's children. The one who was kindling the fire was Malik, the Guardian of the Fire. The first house you entered was the house of the generality of believers. This house is the house of those killed fighting in the way of Allah. I am Jibril and this Mika'il. Raise your head." I raised my head and above me was something like a cloud. They said, "This is your destined place." I said, "Let me enter my place." They said, "You still have some of your life left

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: ❤ Eye Opening Hadit - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-19-2012, 09:34 PM

Astaghfirullah..

Terrible but The Truth!

May Allah Save us all from such Punishment! Aameen.

Jazakillahu Khairun for Sharing with us Nazo. an the Caption suits it Perfectly!

(#3)
Old

Default Re: ❤ Eye Opening Hadit - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-19-2012, 10:01 PM

Ameen.

Thank you Noor ul huda. i didnt think anyone would read it!

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: ❤ Eye Opening Hadit - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-19-2012, 10:06 PM

ya ellahi,

AstagfirULLAH......

JazakaALLAH for sharing..

Post New Thread  Reply