A Heart Touching Words by Son to his Working Mother - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » True Story » A Heart Touching Words by Son to his Working Mother
True Story !!! Post True Stories Here !!!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
happy A Heart Touching Words by Son to his Working Mother - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-22-2012, 10:56 AM

A woman came home from work late, tired and irritated, to find her 5-year old son waiting for her at the door.

Son : Mummy, may I ask you a question?
Mother : Yeah sure, what it is?' replied the woman.

Son : Mummy, how much do you make an hour?
Mother : That's none of your business. Why do you ask such a thing? the woman said angrily.

Son : I just want to know. Please tell me, how much do you make an hour?
Mother : If you must know, I make $20 an hour.

Son : Oh.. the little boy replied, with his head down.
Son : Mummy, may I please borrow $5?

The mother was furious, "If the only reason you asked that is so you can borrow some money to buy a silly toy or some other nonsense, then you march yourself straight to your room and go to bed. Think about why you are being so selfish. I don't work hard everyday for such childish frivolities."

The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door.

The woman sat down and started to get even angrier about the little boy's questions. How dare he ask such questions only to get some money?

After about an hour or so, the woman had calmed down, and started to think: “Maybe there was something he really needed to buy with that $5 and he really didn't ask for money very often.”

The woman went to the door of the little boy's room and opened the door.

Are you asleep, son? She asked.
No Mummy, I'm awake, replied the boy.
I've been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier said the woman. It's been a long day and I took out my aggravation on you. Here's the $5 you asked for.

The little boy sat straight up, smiling. Oh, thank you Mummy! he yelled.
Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumpled up bills.

The woman saw that the boy already had money, started to get angry again.
The little boy slowly counted out his money, and then looked up at his mother.

Why do you want more money if you already have some? the mother grumbled.
Because I didn't have enough, but now I do. the little boy replied.

Mummy, I have $20 now. Can I buy an hour of your time?
Please come home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you.

The mother was crushed. She put her arms around her little son, and she begged for his forgiveness.

Morel : It's just a short reminder to all of you working so hard in life. We should not let time slip through our fingers without having spent some time with those who really matter to us, those close to our hearts. Do remember to share that $20 worth of your time with someone you love.

დ∫დ→◄●♥●►↔ǺήĐằŽ~◊Ệ◊~ßάΫǻЙ↔◄●♥●►←დ∫დ

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Default Re: A Heart Touching Words by Son to his Working Mother - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-22-2012, 10:59 AM

great sharing jigar
thankss for wonderful sharing

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: A Heart Touching Words by Son to his Working Mother - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-22-2012, 11:35 AM

Great Lesson ..

bE driveN wiTh puRpOse, Be r313n71355 in your alιgnмenт;
with excellence.
pAy n0 mInd to the ∂ιsιмραssισηε∂ เ๓ק๏tєภt ђคtєгร

.. нoolιgan
(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: A Heart Touching Words by Son to his Working Mother - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-22-2012, 02:15 PM

nice sharing
T4S

(#5)
Old

Default Re: A Heart Touching Words by Son to his Working Mother - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-22-2012, 02:59 PM

zabardast

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:
Jin Shaamon main Tujhe Bhoolna Chahen,
Wohi Raatain azaab Hoti hain:
(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: A Heart Touching Words by Son to his Working Mother - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-22-2012, 05:36 PM

Very gud lesson , I like it

Be the change you wish to see in the world
(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: A Heart Touching Words by Son to his Working Mother - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-22-2012, 08:58 PM

Suprb Sharing

(#8)
Old

Default Re: A Heart Touching Words by Son to his Working Mother - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-22-2012, 10:28 PM

Wahh KhubsOrratt Baatain ..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(#9)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: A Heart Touching Words by Son to his Working Mother - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-23-2012, 06:01 AM

Hmmm! Though had read it before but again it was a great read and a very good lesson that we should all not only read and admire but also follow.
good sharing Jigar!

(#10)
Old

Star Sign:
Thankyou Re: A Heart Touching Words by Son to his Working Mother - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-23-2012, 11:30 AM

Thanks Alllllll

დ∫დ→◄●♥●►↔ǺήĐằŽ~◊Ệ◊~ßάΫǻЙ↔◄●♥●►←დ∫დ

Post New Thread  Reply