US not giving Visa To Pakistanis - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Chit Chat » Education » Visa & Immigration » US not giving Visa To Pakistanis
Visa & Immigration Share Visa & Immigration Experience here

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
New1 US not giving Visa To Pakistanis - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-09-2011, 01:24 PM

US not giving Visa To Pakistani

AS SALAAM O ALAIKUM,

As my title tells the story that USA is not giving visa to Pakistanis of any kind weather it is tourist visa or F1 or Business visa .

This is very much true mostly for those who are applying from Karachi consulate , They may give the visa like from 1000 students to only 10 (or not at all ) so that the others keep trying to apply and they earn the profit out of it .

As per interview cost 13,000 so think how much they are earning per as they give out only 1 visa (may be not at all) and daily 30-50 applicants .

They will reject you no matter what you gonna show to them .

For example if you are a student What countries ties could you have ?

Your all relatives is in Pakistan .

All properties in Pakistan .

What else a student could have as a ties but they will give you 214 B saying you wouldn't come back to Pakistan and if you got relative in the USA . There are high Chances that you get rejected .

I have hardly came across a student who got the visa recently . Don't know about before there might be threads or topics you will find that he/she applied from ISLAMABAD back in days and got the visa but this is not happening now , Specially for Applicant who are applying from Karachi .

Because There was a woman who got visit visa for 5 years two time but now she got rejected in front of me as when you give the interview in US consulate Karachi , All the people in the waiting area can easily hear what you are saying to Visa officer . Don't know why they can't have the separate room for this at least i think this should be confidential between Interviewer and Visa officer. Anyways .

So Good Luck if you are applying for USA .

Remember all the above information is based on my experience. Doesn't mean to hurt anyone's feeling .
Thanks
Best regards
AYAZ

ALLAH FARMATA HAI :
AEY BANDEY JO HUA
WO ACHA HUA .
JO HORAHA HAI ACHA HO RAHA HAI.
JO HOGA WO BHI ACHA HOGA.
TERA KIYA GAIYA JO TU ROTA HAI
TU KIA LAYA JO TU NE KHO DIYA.
JO LIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) SEI LIYA
JO DIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) PE DIYA
JO AAJ TERA HAI PEHLAY KISI AUR KA THA
AUR KAL KISI AUR KA HOGA.
TABDEELI KAINAAT KA MAMOOL HAI
BAS TU WO JAMA KAR JO TU SATH LEI KAR JANEY WALA HAI
YANI NAIK AMAAL.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: US not giving Visa To Pakistanis - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-19-2011, 04:54 PM

Ohh, very bad news bro. I want to apply for visa.

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: US not giving Visa To Pakistanis - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-21-2011, 03:11 AM

sure you can , But there are very less chances nowadays but its worth to give it a first try . All you need is good Gre Score, Toefl , Good financial statments and lucky day .

ALLAH FARMATA HAI :
AEY BANDEY JO HUA
WO ACHA HUA .
YANI NAIK AMAAL.

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: US not giving Visa To Pakistanis - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-21-2011, 03:19 AM

hmmm i knew it ....

Tere Dil Main Meri Sanso Ko Panah Mil Jaey
Tere Ishq Main Meri Jaan Fana Ho Jaey
(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: US not giving Visa To Pakistanis - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-30-2011, 09:24 PM

i dunno why ppl r crazy abt usa only they cud go for study to any other country like aussi UK Canada .... usa sucks now unemployment is on its peak ... hard for citizens to get job how come a student will find job as part time ..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: US not giving Visa To Pakistanis - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-30-2011, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haadi View Post
i dunno why ppl r crazy abt usa only they cud go for study to any other country like aussi UK Canada .... usa sucks now unemployment is on its peak ... hard for citizens to get job how come a student will find job as part time ..
no bro you are wrong about usa . USA education is recognize world wide. unemployment is everywhere in the world even in UK . only canada is not having such problem as they need engineers etc .

Another thing is that after your master you can have OPT for 2 years which is like u can do job in usa for 2 years to have the training for ur particular field . If you got the job there are high chances that u can have the Work permit from the company after completion your 2 years in training . This is as far as i know .

ALLAH FARMATA HAI :
AEY BANDEY JO HUA
WO ACHA HUA .
YANI NAIK AMAAL.

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: US not giving Visa To Pakistanis - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-03-2011, 01:10 AM

Thank you very much for your sharing but .. there is somethign I want to tell you .. ayaz you are not well aware of the process ...... but Thank you very much for your sharing. I will definatelly dicuss and run my own thread. on this topic.

Thanks again

(#8)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: US not giving Visa To Pakistanis - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-03-2011, 01:21 AM

well ayaz m living here in north america as u said usa education recognized every where its nothin bro all degrees either Canada aussi or Uk recognized every where on earth m not sure if usa degree well recognised in pakistan .... in Dubai i met a guy who is australian and co worker an american same field but huge dif in salary ............ even here i can show lotta ppl have education but no jobs here ...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(#9)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: US not giving Visa To Pakistanis - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-03-2011, 01:25 AM

haadi lets deport you back topakistan LOL

✖.You know that place between sleep and awake
the place where you can still remember dreaming?
That’s where I’ll always love you.
That’s where I’ll be waiting.
(#10)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: US not giving Visa To Pakistanis - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-03-2011, 01:25 AM

ayaz bro most of ppl r moving from here to middle east coz they lost jobs and job bank is almost zero have no jobs here . well in pakistan ppl still think that lotta opportunities in states regarding jobs but its not like that ..... i might move back to Dubai tho m a citizen here

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post New Thread  Reply