Look at the unsold cars around the world. - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link| link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link |
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Pics And Images » Look at the unsold cars around the world.
Pics And Images !!!!Share Pics And Images Here !!!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
lt Look at the unsold cars around the world. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-04-2009, 02:48 PM

Look at the unsold cars around the world.

But not a single Riyal or Dirham or Dinar is reduced in the Gulf region, as they have to support the western economies during this crisis.

Nissan has announced plans to cut its Sunderland workforce by 1,200. Thousands of unsold cars are stored around the factory's test track

Honda is halting production at its Swindon plant in April and May, extending the two-month closure announced before Christmas to four months. Honda and Japanese rival Toyota are both cutting production in Japan and elsewhere. Pictured, Hondas await export at a pier in Tokyo

Earlier this week Jaguar Land Rover said 450 British jobs would go

The open car storage areas in Corby , Northamptonshire, are reaching full capacity

Imported cars stored at Sheerness open storage area awaiting delivery to dealers

Newly imported cars fill the 150-acre site at the Toyota distribution centre in Long Beach , California

The build-up of imported cars at the port of Newark , New Jersey

Stocks of Ford trucks in Detroit , Michigan

New cars jam the dockside in the port of Valencia in Spain

Peugeot cars await shipment to Italian dealers at the port of Civitavecchia

Unsold cars at Avonmouth Docks near Bristol

With many manufacturers on extended Christmas shutdown, the number of cars rolling off production lines in December fell 47.5% to just 53,823

Thousands of new cars are stored on the runway at the disused Upper Heyford airbase near Bicester, Oxfordshire, on December 18, 2008.

Sales of new cars in the UK have slumped to a 12-year-low and production of cars at Honda in Swindon has been halted for a unprecedented four-month period because of the collapse in global sales and represents the longest continuous halt in production at any UK car plant. The announcement comes on a day when the EU's Industry Commissioner Guenter Verheugen warned the outlook for the European car industry was 'brutal' and predicted not all European manufacturers would survive the crisis.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-04-2009, 02:59 PM

OMG is mein sey 30 40 mujhy dey dein nahi bikti tu lolz
nyc sharin

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-04-2009, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahum ali View Post
OMG is mein sey 30 40 mujhy dey dein nahi bikti tu lolz
nyc sharin
thnx .. Kaho to saari de don

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-04-2009, 05:40 PM

lol chalo mea ap ko sari ki sari de deti hon nyce sharing api

(#5)
Old

Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-04-2009, 06:57 PM

amazing...

(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-04-2009, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by radika View Post
lol chalo mea ap ko sari ki sari de deti hon nyce sharing api
thnx sis

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-04-2009, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by umair8005 View Post
amazing...
thnx

(#8)
Old
ιι ƤιιИκʏ ƤяσѦιιƨɛ ;]

Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-04-2009, 10:19 PM

nice

(#9)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-04-2009, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faryal View Post
nice
thnx sis

(#10)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-24-2009, 05:14 PM

nyce

Post New Thread  Reply