A beautiful mosque in Abu Dhabi - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Islam » Islamic Images And Miracle Pics » A beautiful mosque in Abu Dhabi
Islamic Images And Miracle Pics !!!!Share Islamic Images And Miracle Pics!!!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old
** NoBoDy **

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
No1 A beautiful mosque in Abu Dhabi - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-12-2008, 02:08 AM

Asalam-0-Aliakum Fren-z !!

Pics of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque

I was just thinking, if a building can look this beautiful in duniya, I truly wonder what the buildings in junnah will look like !!! ???

Name: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
Where: Abu Dhabhi (UAE)
Opened : Dec 2007
SIze: The total building area exceeds 22,412 m², about the size of five football fields.
Capacity: 40,000 worshippers

The Sheikh Zayed Mosque is named after the United Arab Emirates' late founding father, Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan al-Nahayan, is not off-limits to non-Muslims. The biggest mosque in the UAE and considered within the Top 10 biggest mosques in the world.

The mosque has four minarets on the four corners of the mosque with a height of about 107 metres each. The mosque consists of 57 domes covering the outside yards, main and side entrances. All the domes of the mosque are decorated with white marble and the interior decor was made of the white gypsum. The best types of the colored floral marble and mosaics have been used to pave the courtyard of the mosque which is about 17,000 square metres.

The mosque has achieved three entries into the Guinness Book of World Records with the largest carpet, the biggest chandelier as well as the largest dome of its kind in the world

Biggest Carpet: The centrepiece is a 6,000 square metre (64,583 square feet) hand-made Persian carpet, said to be the biggest in the world. 1200 Iranian women spent 2 years weaving the carpet, weighing in at a huge 45 tonnes. The carpet covers the floor of the main prayer hall at the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, which can accommodate up to 9,000 faithful.

Biggest Dome: The main dome is also "the biggest" mosque dome in the world, 75 metres (246 feet) high with a 32.2-metre (105.6 feet) diametre.

Biggest Chandelier: One of seven German-made chandeliers. It is 10-metre (32.8 feet) tall, 10-metre wide and weighs nine tonnes.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-12-2008, 02:15 PM

EXCELLENT I WOULD PREFER PEOPLE WHO EVER LIVES IN DUBAI MEANS IN UAE OR OUT OF COUNTRY TO VISIT THIS PLACE BECAUSE I VISITED THIS PLACE RECENTLY N REALLY ITS MASHALLAH VERY BEAUTIFUL THANX DEAR FOR SHARING THIS

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-12-2008, 02:41 PM

MASHALLAH.. beautifull sharing..

Keep up the good work .. :=)

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-12-2008, 03:51 PM

mashALLAH

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-13-2008, 01:05 PM

SUBHAN ALLAH ... Nyc Sharing

(#6)
Old
~!Da oNly rUleR !!!

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-13-2008, 01:09 PM

Excellent

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-15-2008, 08:56 PM

MashAllah..Excellent sharing!!!

(#8)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-29-2008, 11:34 AM

beautiful
nice sharing

(#9)
Old
WiCk3D AtTItUd3!

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-08-2009, 06:46 PM

Subhanallah!
Yes its very beautiful
ive been dere many times n its always have been a delight scene 2 observe
tfs!

(#10)
Old

Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-08-2009, 06:50 PM

Subhanallah.....!

Post New Thread  Reply