How To Increase Space Of C Drive Partition? - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » The World of Information » Discuss Your Pc Problems » How To Increase Space Of C Drive Partition?
Discuss Your Pc Problems !! Share your PC problem/ Virus Problems and Get Solution From Here !!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
?? How To Increase Space Of C Drive Partition? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-20-2012, 10:59 AM

How To Increase Space Of C Drive Partition

A: Why do we need to increase C drive partition?
As applications continue to be installed into the Windows system, one day you may find the system partition (C: drive) does not have enough free disk space, and every time when the system starts, Windows always displays the low disk space warning as: "You are running out of disk space on Local Disk (C). To free space on this drive by deleting old or unnecessary files, click here."

In this case, we have to delete the old or unnecessary files to get more free space in order to ensure the normal operations of Windows system. However, deleting files is not the best way, because actually it does not work and you will find C drive is out of space again soon.

B: How to increase C drive partition?
a) Using Windows built in Disk Management utility.
b) Using Diskpart Command.
c) Using third party partition manager software - EaseUS Partition Master.

Only Windows Vista, Windows 2008 and Windows 7 Disk Management have the ability to shrink and extend system volume. The operations are very simple. Just right click the partition and choose "Extend Volume", then you can increase C drive partition easily. But it has a huge disadvantage that you cannot extend a partition in Windows Vista, Windows 2008 or Windows 7 if there is no contiguous unallocated space behind the partition you want to extend. In this case, to increase C drive partition, you have to delete the partition behind it.

Diskpart command line is built in Windows, too. As it is not GUI, it is very inconvenient to operate. Moreover, you cannot increase C drive partition (system partition) with Diskpart command in Windows environment. Why not use Windows partition manager software to increase C drive partition? It provides simple GUI, simple partition operations, disk/partition copy, partition recovery, etc.

C: Increase C drive partition with Windows partition manager software - EaseUS Partition Master
Please backup important data with backup software before resizing partitions, or move important data to any other partition temporary.

1: Download and launch EaseUS Partition Master.

2: Use "Resize/Move partition" to shrink partition E: to make unallocated space for partition C:.

3: Increase C: drive with "Resize/Move partition" function.

4: Click Apply.

D: Experiences to increase C drive partition.
Only Windows Vista/2008/Windows 7 Disk Management has the ability to extend volume and shrink volume. But there must be contiguous unallocated space behind the partition that you want to extend. If there is no contiguous unallocated space, you can directly use EaseUS Partition Master to resize partitions.

bE driveN wiTh puRpOse, Be r313n71355 in your alιgnмenт;
with excellence.
pAy n0 mInd to the ∂ιsιмραssισηε∂ เ๓ק๏tєภt ђคtєгร

.. нoolιgan
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: How To Increase Space Of C Drive Partition? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-20-2012, 11:27 AM

thanks shring

LOve all Trust a few Do wrong to
None
(#3)
Old
aSSlam o alikum.

Default Re: How To Increase Space Of C Drive Partition? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-20-2012, 03:22 PM

nice...............

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: How To Increase Space Of C Drive Partition? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-25-2012, 02:01 AM

W0w

Suprb Sharing

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: How To Increase Space Of C Drive Partition? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-26-2012, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcitp-it View Post
nice...............
Thank You ..

with excellence.

.. нoolιgan
(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: How To Increase Space Of C Drive Partition? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-09-2012, 08:04 PM

nice sharing

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: How To Increase Space Of C Drive Partition? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-09-2012, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mf Great Power View Post
thanks shring
Pleasure ..

with excellence.

.. нoolιgan
(#8)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: How To Increase Space Of C Drive Partition? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-21-2012, 12:23 PM

mOrash bhai nice sharings JANAAAN

sΘмεΟήε sεεγΌμ
(#9)
Old

Default Re: How To Increase Space Of C Drive Partition? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-22-2012, 12:22 AM

MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition 7.5 FREEWARE

MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition is a free partition manager software designed by MiniTool Solution Ltd.
Our partition manager supports 32/64 bit Windows Operating System including Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. Home users can perform complicated partition operations by using this powerful yet free partition manager to manage their hard disk.
Functions include: Resizing partitions, Copying partitions, Create partition, Delete partition, Format partition, Convert partition, Explore partition, Hide partition, Change drive letter, Set active partition, Partition Recovery.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition is designated for home user only, to use MiniTool Partition Wizard in a business environment, MiniTool Partition Wizard Professional Edition is required.

Plateform
Windows XP, 2000 Professional, Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1 and Windows 8(all editions, 32 bit and 64 bit)
Download Link: bit.ly/MP0P5R
file size: 11MB

Last edited by DON; 07-22-2012 at 01:59 AM..
(#10)
Old

Default Re: How To Increase Space Of C Drive Partition? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-22-2012, 01:54 AM

NICE SHARING BY MORASH.......
BUT EASEUS IS VERY BIG SOFTWARE
THAT IS WHY I POST A VERY MUCH LIGHT WEIGHT FREEWARE
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD A PORTABLE VERSION TOO

Post New Thread  Reply