(((...Basic Teachings of Islam (The Five Pillars of Islam).... - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Islam » Hadees Shareef » (((...Basic Teachings of Islam (The Five Pillars of Islam)....
Hadees Shareef !!!!Share Hadeesein here!!!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Praying (((...Basic Teachings of Islam (The Five Pillars of Islam).... - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-06-2009, 10:31 PM

Ibn `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Messenger of Allah said, " Islam is based on five (pillars), testifying the fact that La ilaha illallah wa anna Muhammad-ar-Rasul-ullah [there is no true god except Allah, and Muhammad (()) is the Messenger of Allah], establishing As-Salat (the prayers), paying Zakat (poor due), the pilgrimage to the House [of Allah (Ka`bah)], and the Saum (fasting) during the month of Ramadan.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

1 - Kalima Tayyibah - to believe and testify that there is no God worthy of worship but Allah; and that Mohammed (saw) is the Messenger of Allah
The First Kalima

"There is none worthy of Worship but Allah Muhammed is Allah's Messenger."

Hadrat Zaid bin ‘Arqam (Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Messenger of Allah ( ) said: "Whoever says La ilaaha illal-laahu... sincerely will enter the Paradise." It was said: And what is the [sign of] sincerity? He said: "That this kalimah stops him from those things which Allah has forbidden."

(Tabaraani in Awsat-ul-Kabeer)

2 - Salah - to establish the prayer, five times a day in their appointed times
Jabiru (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah said, "The similitude of the five (obligatory) Salat is like a river running at the door of one of you in which he takes a bath five times a day.''
[Sahih Muslim].

3 - Zakat - Compulsory tax of 2.5% of a person's wealth to be distributed to the poor each year
Abu Ayyub (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: A man said to the Prophet : "Direct me to a deed which may admit me to Jannah.'' Upon this he (the Messenger of Allah said, "Worship Allah and never associate anything with Him in worship, establish Salat, pay Zakat, and strengthen the ties of kinship.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

4 - Saum - Fasting from sunrise to sunset in the month of Ramadhan
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah said, "Allah the Exalted and Majestic said: `Every act of the son of Adam is for him, except As-Siyam (the fasting) which is (exclusively) for Me, and I will reward him for it.' Fasting is a shield. When anyone of you is observing fast, he should neither indulge in obscene language nor should he raise his voice; and if anyone reviles him or tries to quarrel with him, he should say: `I am fasting.' By Him in Whose Hand the soul of Muhammad is, the breath of one observing Saum is sweeter to Allah than the fragrance of musk. The one who fasts, experiences two joys: he feels pleasure when he breaks the fast. He is joyful by virtue of his fast when he meets his Rubb.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

5 - Hajj - to perform the pilgrimage to the House of Allah (Kaa'ba) in Mecca at least once on a person's life, if he/she is able to do so
Allah, the Exalted, says:

"And Hajj (pilgrimage to Makkah) to the House (Ka`bah) is a duty that mankind owes to Allah, those who can afford the expenses (for one's conveyance, provision and residence); and whoever disbelieves [i.e., denies Hajj (pilgrimage to Makkah), then he is a disbeliever of Allah], then Allah stands not in need of any of the `Alamin (mankind, jinn and all that exists).'' (Qur'an: 3:97)

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-07-2009, 01:24 AM

jazakhallah.. keep sharing.

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-07-2009, 08:34 AM

thanks....

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-07-2009, 05:14 PM

jazakAllha v nyc sharing

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-07-2009, 05:21 PM

thanks sis

(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: (((...Basic Teachings of Islam (The Five Pillars of Islam).... - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   02-10-2012, 09:54 PM

JazakAllah
ThnX 4 Sharing

Post New Thread  Reply