I love Love Stories - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » True Story » I love Love Stories
True Story !!! Post True Stories Here !!!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
lu I love Love Stories - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-16-2010, 03:46 PM

I love Stories

ek chhoti si lover story

THERE WAS A BOY WHO LOVED A GIRL VERY MUCH. BUT HE NEVER ABLE TO EXPRESS HIS FEELINGS; BOY WAS AFRAID OF LOSING HER AS A FRIEND. ONE DAY THE GIRL WENT TO ABROAD.

AFTER 10 YEARS THEY MET IN A RESTAURANT. THEY WERE VERY HAPPY TO SEE EACH OTHER.

THE BOY ASKED THE GIRL – ARE YOU MARRIED NOW?

THE GIRL REPLIED: NO THE GUY I WANTED TO MARRY NEVER PROPOSED ME.

THE BOY: WHO IS THAT?

THE GIRL ANSWERED: THAT GUY IS YOU.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ek aur chhoti si lover story

A girl was sitting on a chair at the gas station she worked at. She looked up and saw her boyfriend walk in. As he was looking at snacks, a man walked in and pointed a gun at her. He had been admiring her ring her boyfriend had given to her as a token of his love. When he asked her to give it to him, she said no. Her boyfriend looked up just in time to see her shot. He ran over to the killer and beat him over the head with a hammer that was for sale. Then he ran and called 911. When the ambulance came, he was sobbing uncontrollably near his girlfriend.

The doctor came over and felt for her pulse. Then he stood up and said she was still alive. Later at the hospital, as he was sitting beside her, he asked"Why didn't you just give him the ring?" and then she softly spoke"Because when you gave it to me, you said it was part of your love for me and I knew if I gave him the ring, I would lose that love." The next day, she was pronounced dead.

დ∫დ→◄●♥●►↔ǺήĐằŽ~◊Ệ◊~ίάΫǻЙ↔◄●♥●►←დ∫დ

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Default Re: I love Love Stories - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-16-2010, 10:40 PM

v v nice bro

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/center]

میری وجہ سے جس جس کو بھی تکلیف پہنچی ہے میں ان سب سے معافی چاہتا ہوں ۔
(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: I love Love Stories - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-17-2010, 02:18 AM

interesting ... fnxx fr sharin

(#4)
Old

Default Re: I love Love Stories - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-18-2010, 07:06 PM

wow nyc story

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

(#5)
Old

Default Re: I love Love Stories - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-20-2010, 02:07 PM

Nice Sharing

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TEARS OF PAIN
(#6)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default Re: I love Love Stories - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-05-2013, 04:05 AM

nice sharing.................

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: I love Love Stories - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-05-2013, 08:35 AM

Thanks

დ∫დ→◄●♥●►↔ǺήĐằŽ~◊Ệ◊~ίάΫǻЙ↔◄●♥●►←დ∫დ

Post New Thread  Reply