Quran, Salah, and Dua: Sources of Solace - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Islam » Quran » Quran, Salah, and Dua: Sources of Solace
Quran !!!!Quran ki Nazar Sey!!!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Default Quran, Salah, and Dua: Sources of Solace - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-16-2015, 01:55 PM

Solace is feelings of peace and Quran is the book, which imparts tranquility to hearts. This feeling of solace comes from the constant relation established with the book revealed by Allah Almighty for the guidance of humankind. This thinking and reaffirmation that He hears, listens, and is never too busy to ignore makes the worshipper’s faith strongest on the omnipotent deity. Connection with Allah comes from probing the teachings of Quran, establishing Salah, and making supplications.

Quran is like a compass, which supervises and provides answers to the lurking questions of a lost soul in the world. Entire verses and words of Quran realize a person that it is though a divine revelation but solely for Human as Quran states:

“[This is] a blessed Book which We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], that they might reflect upon its verses and that those of understanding would be reminded.” [38:29]

Light Within Our Darkest Souls:

In our dubious states and in our darkest times when the hearts are despondent and souls rejected, the only redemption left is to turn back to Allah, prostrate in front of Him and plead for mercy. In the remembrance of Allah, hearts find solace that flickers the lights within heart and alleviate the miseries of soul, light for dark souls.

Salah the obligatory prayers are compulsory to establish by Muslims five times a day. Allah has created humans and the center of emotions i.e. heart which feels down when inflicted by any calamity. In all cases the relief and remedy has kept in Salah when the believer invokes his Rab with sheer faith and devotion. Salah is otherwise a dialogue between the creator and his lord, entailing that share miseries, tribulations, and problems whatever comes in mind and seek Allah’s guidance for solutions:

"When My slave says (in hi sprayer): 'All praise is for Allah, the Lord of the worlds', I say: 'My slave has praised Me.' when he says: ' the Merciful, the Compassionate, Master of the Day of Judgment', I say: 'My slave has praised and glorified Me'. When he says: ' You Alone we worship, and Your Aid we seek, ' I say: 'This is between My slave and Myself." [Hadith Qudsi]

Quran Healer of Pain:

Whenever any worldly wound bruises one’s esteem and he is unable to cope with situations, he open this book, which encodes guidance for every situation and all the pain of his soul, mends away. In Quran Allah clearly states that the depressor will get his due at the judgment day and patience is what He loves thus reward virtues later to His worshipper who trust Him and leaves decisions entirely onto Allah.

“And We send down of the Qur'an that which is healing and mercy for the believers, but it does not increase the wrongdoers except in loss.” [17:82]

No pain No gain!

When one is willing to achieve something, he has sincere intentions, preservations, and patience to sacrifice. Purify your intentions and ask from Allah with pure Niyyah and heart. Keep in heart that no one but Allah can give you and whenever He desires, He will give it to you neither before nor after, but in time.
This thinking is the part of strong faith which makes a person contented by heart thereupon supplicate to Lord and ask Him to bless you with the best and make you patient enough to receive the blessings with devotion and open heart.

Make dua and be assured of it being answered, and know that Allah, the Exalted, does not answer a dua from a careless heart which is not concentrating.” [Al-Tirmidhi]

Concisely, with determination, nothing seems difficult. Quran is the book with which the strong connection is in the believer’s interest and establishing prayers, supplication to Lord and Quran recitation is all divine investments, which will be rewarded with double interest on the day of reckoning.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Quran, Salah, and Dua: Sources of Solace - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-17-2015, 07:00 PM

Jazak ALLAH

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Quran, Salah, and Dua: Sources of Solace - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-18-2015, 09:55 AM

Post New Thread  Reply