Dhu Al-Hijjah (Research: Islamic Slaughtering and Western method of Slaughtering.) - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link| link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link |
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Islam » Islamic Issues And Topics » Dhu Al-Hijjah (Research: Islamic Slaughtering and Western method of Slaughtering.)
Islamic Issues And Topics !!! Post Islamic Issues And Topics Here !!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old
ღ šŏŭl ɦăčƙĕř ღ

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Default Dhu Al-Hijjah (Research: Islamic Slaughtering and Western method of Slaughtering.) - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-06-2011, 02:32 AM

Research: Islamic Slaughtering and Western method of Slaughtering.

Let's begin with a small introduction with the term HALAAL

What is Halaal ( ﻝﻼﺣ )?

Halal is an Arabic word meaning lawful or permitted. The opposite of halal is HARAAM (ﻡﺍﺮﺣ ), which means unlawful or prohibited. Halal and haram are universal terms that apply to allfacets of life. However, we will use these terms only in relation to food products, meat products, cosmetics, personal care products, pharmaceuticals, food ingredients, and food contact materials.

While many things are clearly halal or haram, there are some things which are not clear. Further information is needed to categorize them as halal or haram. Such items are often referred to asmashbooh, which means doubtful or questionable.

All foods are considered halal except the following (which are haram):
Swine/Pork and its by-products - Read more on WHY PORK IS PROHIBITED
Animals improperly slaughtered or dead before slaughtering
Alcoholic drinks and intoxicants Carnivorous animals, birds of prey and certain other animals Foods contaminated with any of the above products,

Foods containing ingredients such as gelatin, enzymes, emulsifiers, and flavors are questionable (mashbooh), because the origin of the seingredients is not known.

Let's now move into the topic.

The Islamic practice of slaughtering animals by means of a sharp cut to the front of the neck has frequently come under attack by some animal rights activists as being a form of animal cruelty, the claim being that it is a painful in human method of killing animals. In the West, it is required by law to stun the animals with a shot to the head before the slaughter, supposedly to render the animal unconscious and to prevent it from reviving before it is killed so as not to slow down the movement of the processing line. It is also used toprevent the animal from feeling pain before it dies.

German Research Studies Pain,

It therefore may come as a surprise to those who have made such acclimations to learn of the results of a study carried out by Professor Wilhelm Schulzeand his colleague Dr. Hazim at the School of Veterinary Medicine, Hannover University in Germany. The study: ‘Attempts to Objectify Pain and Consciousness in Conventional (captive boltpistol stunning) and Ritual (halal, knife) Methods of Slaughtering Sheep and Calves’ concludes that Islamic slaughtering is the most humane method of slaughter and that captive bolt stunning, practiced in the West, causes severe pain to the animal.

In the study, several electrodes were surgicallyimplanted at various points of the skull of allanimals, touching the surface of the brain. Theanimals were allowed to recover for several weeks. Some animals were then slaughtered by making a swift, deep incision with a sharp knife on the neck cutting the jugular veins and thecarotid arteries as well as the trachea andesophagus (Islamic method). Other animals werestunned using a Captive Bolt Pistol (CBP). During the experiment, an electroencephal ograph (EEG) and anelectrocardiogram (ECG) recorded the condition of the brain and the heart of all animals during the course of slaughter and stunning.

The results were as follows:

I – Islamic Method When you slaughter in Islamic way the blood is drained from the flesh, where as other method ofkilling clots the blood and 45 percent of the blood remains in the flesh, hence eating such meat is highly dagerous to health, especially kids.

1. The first three seconds from the time of Islamic slaughter as recorded on the EEG did not show any change from the graph before slaughter, thus indicating that the animal did not feel any painduring or immediately after the incision.

2. For the following 3 seconds, the EEG recorded acondition of deep sleep - unconsciousness. This is due to the large quantity of blood gushing out from the body.

3. After the above-mentioned 6 seconds, the EEG recorded zero level, showing no feeling of pain atall.

4. As the brain message (EEG) dropped to zero level, the heart was still pounding and the body convulsing vigorously (A reflex action of the spinal cord) driving a maximum amount of blood from the body thus resulting in hygienic meat for the consumer.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Default Re: Dhu Al-Hijjah (Research: Islamic Slaughtering and Western method of Slaughtering.) - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-06-2011, 10:13 AM

Jazak Allah.... Thanx 4 sharing this info.

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Dhu Al-Hijjah (Research: Islamic Slaughtering and Western method of Slaughtering.) - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-06-2011, 10:16 AM

Gr8 Shring

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Dhu Al-Hijjah (Research: Islamic Slaughtering and Western method of Slaughtering.) - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-06-2011, 10:16 AM

And JAZAKALLAH

(#5)
Old
ღ šŏŭl ɦăčƙĕř ღ

Star Sign:
Default Re: Dhu Al-Hijjah (Research: Islamic Slaughtering and Western method of Slaughtering.) - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-06-2011, 01:42 PM

ThankX....

(#6)
Old

Default Re: Dhu Al-Hijjah (Research: Islamic Slaughtering and Western method of Slaughtering.) - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-07-2011, 06:49 PM

Zabardast Sharing...

(#7)
Old

Default Re: Dhu Al-Hijjah (Research: Islamic Slaughtering and Western method of Slaughtering.) - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-10-2011, 09:24 AM

JazakAllah
thankss for sharing DR

(#8)
Old

Default Re: Dhu Al-Hijjah (Research: Islamic Slaughtering and Western method of Slaughtering.) - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-15-2011, 12:10 AM

very nice sharing,.

(#9)
Old
Razii Rai

Star Sign:
Default Re: Dhu Al-Hijjah (Research: Islamic Slaughtering and Western method of Slaughtering.) - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-15-2011, 09:01 PM

thanks for sharing..

(#10)
Old
M noth!ing without My MoM

Star Sign:
Default Re: Dhu Al-Hijjah (Research: Islamic Slaughtering and Western method of Slaughtering.) - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-07-2011, 01:16 PM

zabardast thread tfs

Post New Thread  Reply