Mori Lee Wedding Dress 2607 - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Poetry » Urdu Poetry Categories » Miscellaneous/Mix Poetry » Mori Lee Wedding Dress 2607
Miscellaneous/Mix Poetry !! All Miscellaneous/Mix poetry share here !!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old
Junior

My Photos: ()
Default Mori Lee Wedding Dress 2607 - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-28-2014, 01:01 PM

all men equal, don't because of love a person more humble, and do not by his love you arrogant.

Remember Jane eyre, Jane and Mr. Rochester dialogue? "Do you think because I am poor, low, small, is not beautiful, I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong! My soul and you, my heart is and you are exactly the same. This is my heart with your heart in to talk, as though we two people have gone Mori Lee Wedding Dress 2607 through the grave, and we stood at god's feet, we are equal. Because we are equal!"

Indeed, everyone is equal in love, any moment, female people don't forget the simple truth. True love is not idea, is not blindly sacrifice yourself. Don't believe in love, to humble from sand to flower leaves. A don't know a love oneself of woman is can't win the respect each other, your humble and Pronovias Wedding Dress Lancan settling for is the other party for your true trampled and waste, why on earth?

need each other respect, too many women in front of the person you love humble trial, it always cruelty to a love themselves. This world, there is no more precious than really something. Even if you don't love him, and do not make use of his love, euphemism than white deceive refused to better, more don't trample Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress Lucy on the other side of the heart. Respect for the woman who love is worth meet better love.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
Post New Thread  Reply