.x{ Inspirational Lines}x. - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Islam » Say For Islam » .x{ Inspirational Lines}x.
Say For Islam !!!!Share Say For Islam!!!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Default .x{ Inspirational Lines}x. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-17-2012, 12:38 PM

A S A L A M - O - A L A I K U M

I am about to share a couple of motivational statements that might help you through the day =D

Allah SWT never throws you deeper than you can go. He throws you from such a height where He knows you may fall, gain a few scratches, and open wounds, but He also knows how much sabar, tolerance and will power you have, to stand up again. Yes we all complain, moan and cry saying 'Why Me!' but why do we forget this life is a test; Allah SWT is making you, not breaking you. He is by your side, He is your shadow and your guiding light. Count all the blessings, and be grateful. Alhamdullilah!

Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome. <3

I am strong because I know my weaknesses.
I am a lover because I have felt hate.
I am fearless because I have been afraid.
I am wise because I have been foolish.
And I can laugh because I have known sadness.

If you are tempted to lose your patience, just remember how patient Allah has been with you!

Respect people's feelings. Even if it doesn't mean anything to you, it could mean everything to them.

Get your priorities straight. – Twenty years from now it won’t really matter what shoes you wore today, how your hair looked, or what brand of jeans you bought. What will matter is how you lived, what you learned and how you applied this knowledge.

JazakAllah ^^ Feel free to add any inspirational thoughts/lines if you know any.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: .x{ Inspirational Lines}x. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-17-2012, 01:49 PM

SubhanAllah!

No doubt, it was much inspirational.

May Allah rewards you the best for it

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: .x{ Inspirational Lines}x. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-17-2012, 01:50 PM

»Everything in life happens for a reason. So learn it, love it, deserve it and serve it..Almighty ALLAH doesn't make mistakes«

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: .x{ Inspirational Lines}x. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-17-2012, 01:52 PM

Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best. Inn Shaa Allah.

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: .x{ Inspirational Lines}x. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-17-2012, 02:39 PM

We get one life. We get one death. We get one chance. We get one choice. But there are two paths. Let's pick the right one. The path to Islam.

(#6)
Old

Default Re: .x{ Inspirational Lines}x. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-17-2012, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noor ul huda View Post
SubhanAllah!

No doubt, it was much inspirational.

May Allah rewards you the best for it
Awh.. Ameen & JazakAllah Behna <3 May Allah bless you.

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: .x{ Inspirational Lines}x. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-17-2012, 03:40 PM

Wa Iyyaki sis..

(#8)
Old

Default Re: .x{ Inspirational Lines}x. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-17-2012, 03:40 PM

MashAllah! These lines are very encouraging, it literally makes my heart smile!

JazakAllah Sisters

(#9)
Old

Default Re: .x{ Inspirational Lines}x. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-18-2012, 12:55 AM

If you are tempted to lose your patience, just remember how patient Allah has been with you!

Allah SWT never throws you deeper than you can go. He throws you from such a height where He knows you may fall, gain a few scratches, and open wounds, but He also knows how much sabar, tolerance and will power you have, to stand up again. Yes we all complain, moan and cry saying 'Why Me!' but why do we forget this life is a test; Allah SWT is making you, not breaking you. He is by your side, He is your shadow and your guiding light. Count all the blessings, and be grateful. Alhamdullilah!

سبحان الله
This Thread is Beautiful.

Indeed very inspirational.
Thank you for sharing » ßerükhï «.
+++ Stars

A few from my side.

Don’t grieve at the shattering. He breaks you, to build you. Deprives you, to give you. This pain in your heart was created to make you yearn less for this life. And to yearn more for Jannah.
-------------------

----------------

-----------------

(#10)
Old

Default Re: .x{ Inspirational Lines}x. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-13-2012, 02:41 AM

‎~♥~**_♥.~♥~**_♥~

"Allah does not judge you on how bad you have been in the past, but rather on how good you strive to be now"

So instead of getting depressed of the past or worrying about the future lets make our Present best by pleasing our Lord ALLAH swt and He will grant us our wishes Inshallah

‎~♥~**_♥.~♥~**_♥~

The Prophet (SAW) said “This world is a prison for the believer and a Jannah for the disbeliever”. The disbeliever is not held back from anything and the believer fears His Lord and fears the consequence. The believer is restricted by the Qu’ran and Sunnah. The disbeliever does as he wishes....!

‎~♥~**_♥.~♥~**_♥~

If you truly care for somebody, make dua for them.
If you truly dislike somebody, make dua for them
Dua is universal. It heals everything.

~♥~**_♥.~♥~**_♥~

“The intelligent person is not one who merely knows what is good and what is bad. The intelligent person is one who, when he sees what is good, follows it, and when he sees evil, shuns it.”

-Sufyan ibn ‘Uyainah (725-815 CE)

~♥~**_♥.~♥~**_♥~

Post New Thread  Reply