Bol Movie Review - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Pics And Images » ShowBiz » Bol Movie Review
ShowBiz Share ShowBiz Related Stuffs Here

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
cutiee Bol Movie Review - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-24-2011, 07:55 PM

Bol is the pakistani movie directed under Shoaib mansoor who has crated super hits like Khuda k liye and drama like alpha bravo charlie.Now for this time he is going to make another super hit which contain super stars like Atif Aslam , Iman Ali and Mahira Khan.Bol Movie has waited its fans too much because its being produced from last three years.But now wait is over because Bol Movie will release on 20 may 2011.

This movie will go super hit because Atif aslam who is well known and one of the most famous singer not only in pakistan but also in india is playing leading male role or hero.Iman Ali heroin of Bol Movie.Iman ali is one of the most sexy girl of Pakistan.

Bol movie is considered to be watched and liked not only in Pakistan but also in India with great fun.

Shoaib Mansoor , also known as ShoMan, is not an ordinary name by any
means necessary; he’s one such individual who synonymously comes-up with thought-provoking and conceptual topics, and Bol is no different. After an impressive debut as a filmmaker with the critically acclaimed Khuda Kay Liye in 2007, ShoMan is back again – this time with Bol.

With Khuda Kay Liye being his directorial accomplishment, Shoaib Mansoor has set such high standards for himself that one important question automatically generates as you walk into the screening; “Will ShoMan surpass his own achievement with Bol?”

And the answer is ,Yes!

Bol is a roller coaster ride of emotions, an inspiring tale, an exaggerating and a bold movie that takes you deep into the troubles of our societies. It shows us certain issues (typically sensible), which need to be treated cautiously and deliberately, or else it can backfire. But ShoMan, like an expert storyteller, handles with the challenging subject very well.

Any flaws? Yes, there were a number of sequences which looked out of shape; for example, the screenplay after the first hour wasn’t gripping at all (it got boring, especially 5-10 minutes), the picturisation of Dil Janiya was forced into the movie, and Iman Ali’s performance in “Sayyan Bolain” wasn’t tantalizing as it should’ve been.

Notwithstanding, the movie had some strong features in it which leave you spellbound:
Music, especially Kaho (Aaj Bol Do) for rocking the viewers, Hona Tha Pyaar for its charming melody, Din Pareshan Hai for its emotional content, and Mumkin Hai for enlighten up the mood.
The differences between Humaima Malik and her on-screen father, Manzar Sehbai
Some spectacular scenes, especially the one in the end when Humaima screams “Jab khila nahi sakte tou paida kyun karte ho!?”

In a nutshell, Bol serves as a wake-up call for the nation of Pakistan. It really makes you shiver. And Bol, without a doubt, belongs to Humaima Malik and Manzar Sehbai for their splendid acting. Atif Aslam and Mahira Khan
were not given enough time, but whatever time they had, they left their charm. Iman Ali looked okay, whereas
Shafqat Cheema looked impressive.

Praising Bol without the mention of director Shoaib Mansoor would be a mere crime as he deserves all the recognition for extracting awe-inspiring performances from the entire cast of the movie with supremacy. Last, but certainly not the least, missing Bol would be sacrilege. So, do yourself a favor and go out to watch one of the finest movies Pakistan has ever produced.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Default Re: Bol Movie Review - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-24-2011, 09:30 PM

ZabardasT

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Bol Movie Review - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-26-2011, 11:50 AM

thanks

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Bol Movie Review - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-26-2011, 03:08 PM

Hmm Let's See ...

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Bol Movie Review - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-26-2011, 06:02 PM

thanks

(#6)
Old
Banned

Default Re: Bol Movie Review - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-27-2011, 08:42 AM

yeah this is good movie...

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Bol Movie Review - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-27-2011, 09:55 AM

thanks

(#8)
Old

Default Re: Bol Movie Review - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-17-2011, 05:43 PM

Awain si movie he.

Post New Thread  Reply