Hadith of the day - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Islam » Hadees Shareef » Hadith of the day
Hadees Shareef !!!!Share Hadeesein here!!!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Default Hadith of the day - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-22-2012, 01:12 AM

As Salamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatahu

Ayat

وَاعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ وَلَا تُشْرِكُوا بِهِ شَيْئًا ۖ وَبِالْوَالِدَيْنِ إِحْسَانًا وَبِذِي الْقُرْبَىٰ وَالْيَتَامَىٰ وَالْمَسَاكِينِ وَالْجَارِ ذِي الْقُرْبَىٰ وَالْجَارِ الْجُنُبِ وَالصَّاحِبِ بِالْجَنْبِ وَابْنِ السَّبِيلِ وَمَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُكُمْ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُحِبُّ مَنْ كَانَ مُخْتَالًا فَخُورًا

اور خدا ہی کی عبادت کرو اور اس کے ساتھ کسی چیز کو شریک نہ بناؤ اور ماں باپ اور قرابت والوں اور یتیموں اور محتاجوں اور رشتہ دار ہمسائیوں اور اجنبی ہمسائیوں اور رفقائے پہلو (یعنی پاس بیٹھنے والوں) اور مسافروں اور جو لوگ تمہارے قبضے میں ہوں سب کے ساتھ احسان کرو کہ خدا (احسان کرنے والوں کو دوست رکھتا ہے اور) تکبر کرنے والے بڑائی مارنے والے کو دوست نہیں رکھتا

Worship Allāh and join none with Him (in worship), and do good to parents, kinsfolk, orphans, Al-Masākin (the poor), the neighbour who is near of kin, the neighbour who is a stranger, the companion by your side, the wayfarer (you meet), and those (slaves) whom your right hands possess. Verily, Allāh does not like such as are proud and boastful;

الَّذِينَ يَبْخَلُونَ وَيَأْمُرُونَ النَّاسَ بِالْبُخْلِ وَيَكْتُمُونَ مَا آتَاهُمُ اللَّهُ مِنْ فَضْلِهِ ۗ وَأَعْتَدْنَا لِلْكَافِرِينَ عَذَابًا مُهِينًا

جو خود بھی بخل کریں اور لوگوں کو بھی بخل سکھائیں اور جو (مال) خدا نے ان کو اپنے فضل سے عطا فرمایا ہے اسے چھپا چھپا کے رکھیں اور ہم نے ناشکروں کے لئے ذلت کا عذاب تیار کر رکھا ہے

Those who are miserly and enjoin miserliness on other men and hide what Allāh has bestowed upon them of His Bounties. And We have prepared for the disbelievers a disgraceful torment.

Surah Al-Nisa :36 & 37

Hadith of the day

Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle (saws)mentioned the greatest sins or he was asked about the greatest sins. He said, "To join partners in worship with Allah; to kill a soul which Allah has forbidden to kill; and to be undutiful or unkind to one's parents." The Prophet added, "Shall I inform you of the biggest of the great sins? That is the forged statement or the false witness." Shu'ba (the sub-narrator) states that most probably the Prophet said, "the false witness."

Narrated Abu Sufyan: That Heraclius sent for him and said, "What did he, i.e. the Prophet(saws) order you?" I replied, "He orders us to offer prayers; to give alms; to be chaste; and to keep good relations with our relatives.

Dua for the day

ربَّنَا اغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَإِسْرَافَنَا فِي أَمْرِنَا وَثَبِّتْ أَقْدَامَنَا وانصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَِ
Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and anything We may have done that transgressed our duty: Establish our feet firmly, and help us against those that resist Faith.. ameen

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Default Re: Hadith of the day - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-22-2012, 01:21 AM

Walikum asalam Wrwb

ameen suma ameen

jazakALLAH khair
thanks for sharing

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Hadith of the day - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-24-2012, 07:15 PM

buhat khush rahye

(#4)
Old
i'm Happy

Star Sign:
Default Re: Hadith of the day - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-26-2012, 04:03 PM

jazak allah khair
Ameen suma Ameen

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Hadith of the day - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-26-2012, 04:05 PM

gr8 sharing

(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Hadith of the day - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-28-2012, 02:20 AM

thanks cute siso

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Hadith of the day - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-28-2012, 02:20 AM

thanks M F siso

Post New Thread  Reply