Ayat , Hadith & Dua for the day - - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Islam » Hadees Shareef » Ayat , Hadith & Dua for the day -
Hadees Shareef !!!!Share Hadeesein here!!!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Default Ayat , Hadith & Dua for the day - - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-16-2011, 05:46 PM

Assalam Alaikum

Ayat of the day

لَيْسَ الْبِرَّ أَنْ تُوَلُّوا وُجُوهَكُمْ قِبَلَ الْمَشْرِقِ وَالْمَغْرِبِ وَلَٰكِنَّ الْبِرَّ مَنْ آمَنَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَالْمَلَائِكَةِ وَالْكِتَابِ وَالنَّبِيِّينَ وَآتَى الْمَالَ عَلَىٰ حُبِّهِ ذَوِي الْقُرْبَىٰ وَالْيَتَامَىٰ وَالْمَسَاكِينَ وَابْنَ السَّبِيلِ وَالسَّائِلِينَ وَفِي الرِّقَابِ وَأَقَامَ الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَى الزَّكَاةَ وَالْمُوفُونَ بِعَهْدِهِمْ إِذَا عَاهَدُوا ۖ وَالصَّابِرِينَ فِي الْبَأْسَاءِ وَالضَّرَّاءِ وَحِينَ الْبَأْسِ ۗ أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ صَدَقُوا ۖ وَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْمُتَّقُونَ

نیکی یہی نہیں کہ تم مشرق یا مغرب کو (قبلہ سمجھ کر ان) کی طرف منہ کرلو بلکہ نیکی یہ ہے کہ لوگ خدا پر اور روز آخرت پر اور فرشتوں پر اور (خدا کی) کتاب پر اور پیغمبروں پر ایمان لائیں۔ اور مال باوجود عزیز رکھنے کے رشتہ داروں اور یتیموں اور محتاجوں اور مسافروں اور مانگنے والوں کو دیں اور گردنوں (کے چھڑانے) میں (خرچ کریں) اور نماز پڑھیں اور زکوٰة دیں۔ اور جب عہد کرلیں تو اس کو پورا کریں۔ اور سختی اور تکلیف میں اور (معرکہ) کارزار کے وقت ثابت قدم رہیں۔ یہی لوگ ہیں جو (ایمان میں) سچے ہیں اور یہی ہیں جو (خدا سے) ڈرنے والے ہیں

It is not righteousness that ye turn your faces towards East or West; but it is righteousness―to believe in Allah and the Last Day and the Angels and the Book and the Messengers; to spend of your substance out of love for Him, for your kin, for orphans for the needy, for the wayfarer for those who ask and for the ransom of slaves; to be steadfast in prayer and practise regular charity; to fulfil the contracts which ye have made; and to be firm and patient in pain (or suffering) and adversity and throughout all periods of panic. Such are the people of truth the Allah-fearing.
Surah Al-Baqara : 277

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Ayat , Hadith & Dua for the day - - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-16-2011, 05:47 PM

Hadith of the day

Narrated Abu Aiyub Al-Ansari: A man said, "O Allah's Apostle! Inform me of a deed which will make me enter Paradise." The people said, "What is the matter with him? What is the matter with him?" Allah's Apostle said, "He has something to ask (what he needs greatly)." The Prophet said (to him), (In order to enter Paradise) you should worship Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) and join none in worship with Him: You should offer prayers perfectly, give obligatory charity (Zakat), and keep good relations with your Kith and kin." He then said, "Leave it!" (The sub-narrator said, "It seems that the Prophet was riding his she camel."

Narrated Sahl bin Sa'd: The Prophet "saaw" said, "I and the person who looks after an orphan and provides for him, will be in Paradise like this," putting his index and middle fingers together.

Sahih Bukhari

Last edited by !~*SOoLi; 06-16-2011 at 06:34 PM..
(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Ayat , Hadith & Dua for the day - - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-16-2011, 05:48 PM

Dua for the day

رَبَّنَا آتِنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ رَحْمَةً وَهَيِّئْ لَنَا مِنْ أَمْرِنَا رَشَدًا
Our Lord! Bestow on us Mercy from Thyself, and dispose of our affair for us in the right way!. ameen

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Ayat , Hadith & Dua for the day - - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-16-2011, 05:56 PM

JazakaALLAH

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Ayat , Hadith & Dua for the day - - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-16-2011, 09:13 PM

thanks siso jani

(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Ayat , Hadith & Dua for the day - - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-08-2012, 08:12 PM

Jazak Allah
Thanks fOr Shar!ng

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Ayat , Hadith & Dua for the day - - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-13-2012, 01:59 AM

buhat khush rahye T R ji

Post New Thread  Reply