14th August, Another Day to Think What Are We Doing Wrong!!! - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Chit Chat » Birthday & Other Wishes » 14th August, Another Day to Think What Are We Doing Wrong!!!
Birthday & Other Wishes !!!!Wish Happy Birthday To Community Members!!!!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Pkflag16 14th August, Another Day to Think What Are We Doing Wrong!!! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-14-2008, 08:33 AM

Assalamu Alaikum WarahmatUllah
Just a very little note on the Independence Day of Pakistan. Pakistan was created to apply the Islamic Laws on its land but never had good politicians and good rulers to rule the country. Everybody who became the ruler of Pakistan were and are just the looters who looted whatever they could and still are looting Pakistan as far as they can even more than that. A big part of Pakistan loving and peaceful religious people stayed away from the politics saying politics is haram that just put the most corrupted people in the Pakistani politics. I don't want to get into the details of that. I am just saying that right now we are in the midst of the most uncertain and difficult time for Pakistan. We all should work together, help each other out, talk to each other nicely, try not to fight not to argue without sense. What you earn Halal is what your destiny is. If you rob and steal, if you kill people for worldly materials, if you take rishwat and do bribery then you will lose money in some other ways, you will get sick and plus you will not have barakah and blessings plush you will not have sukoon and peace.
If you think you can increase your wealth by lying and by robbing others, if you receive money by killing someone you are wrong. You can only earn or get advantage of your earnings what is written for you from Allah. You know how far people go with these; people even kill their own blood for money. May Allah save us.
Stop watching movies, hindi movies, english movies, especially rated movies like rated R movies. What do you get by watching movies, waste of time, waste of money, waste of eyes, waste of Faith, gain of sins, getting closer to the hell, getting away from the heaven, getting away from you children, getting away from parents. What else do you get, getting to know how to kill, when to put your parents into old houses, see inappropriate haram and do haram. Instead read good books. You can find interesting books and writers no matter wherever you live and whatever you do.
Be Thankful to Allah that you are Muslim. Think about those people who are not Muslims. They spend the whole life making this world heaven for them and what do they get at the end. The next life is forever life. Do something for that Insha Allah.
Keep each other in your prayers. May Allah help all the Muslims out in this difficult situation. May Allah help Pakistan to get a good ruler. Aameen.
Wassalamu Alaikkum WarahmatUllah

BisMilla Hir Rahman NirRaheem
These are the verses of the Wise Book, a guidance and mercy for the doers of good, who establish Prayer and pay Zakah, and have firm faith in the Hereafter. It is they who are on true guidance from their Lord, and it is they who shall prosper. There are some human beings who purchase an enchanting diversion in order to lead people away from the way of Allah without having any knowledge, who hold the call to the Way of Allah to ridicule. A humiliating chastisement awaits them. When Our verses are recited to such a person, he arrogantly turns away, as though he had not heard them, or as though there was a deafness in his ears. So announce to him the tidings of a grievous chastisement. Surely those who believe and do good deeds shall have Gardens of Bliss. They shall abide in them forever. This is Allah's promise that shall come true. He is the Most Powerful, the Most Wise. He created the heavens without any pillars visible to you and He placed mountains in the earth as pegs lest it should turn topsy turvy with you, and He dispersed all kinds of animals over the earth, and sent down water from the sky causing all kinds of excellent plants to grow on it. Such is Allah's creation. Show me, then, what any others, apart from Allah, have created. Nay, the fact is that the wrong-doers are in manifest error. We bestowed wisdom upon Luqman, (enjoining): "Give thanks to Allah." Whoso gives thanks to Allah, does so to his own good. And whoso disbelieves (let him know that) Allah is All-Sufficient, Immensely Praiseworthy. And call to mind when Luqman said to his son while exhorting him: "My son, do not associate others with Allah in His Divinity. Surely, associating others with Allah in His Divinity is a mighty wrong." We enjoined upon man to be dutiful to his parents. His mother bore him in weakness upon weakness, and his weaning lasted two years. (We, therefore, enjoined upon him): "Give thanks to Me and to your parents. To Me is your ultimate return. But if they press you to associate others with Me in My Divinity, (to associate) those regarding whom you have no knowledge (that they are My associates), do not obey them. And yet treat them well in this world, and follow the way of him who turns to Me in devotion. Eventually it is to Me that all of you shall return, and I shall then tell you all that you did." (Luqman said): "Son, Allah will bring forth everything even if it be as small as the grain of a mustard seed even though it be hidden inside a rock or (anywhere) in the heavens or earth. Allah is Most Subtle, All-Aware. Son, establish Prayer, enjoin all that is good and forbid all that is evil, and endure with patience whatever affliction befalls you. Surely these have been emphatically enjoined. Do not (contemptuously) turn your face away from people, nor tread haughtily upon earth. Allah does not love the arrogant and the vainglorious. Be moderate in your stride and lower your voice. Verily the most disgusting of all voices is the braying of the donkey." (Sura Luqman 2-19)--
Quotes from Ibn-e-Safi's books:
آدمی سنجیدہ ہو کر کیا کرے جب کہ وہ جانتا ہے کہ ایک دن اسے اپنی سنجیدگی سمیت دفن ہوجانا پڑے گا۔

صرف عمل اور ردعمل کا نام زندگی ہے. منطقی جواز تو بعد میں تلاش کیا جاتا ہے۔

حماقت پر افسوس کرنا سب سے بڑی حماقت ہے۔
Meray dushmano say kahay koi
Kisi gehri chaal kay ehtamam ka silsila hi fazool hai
Kay shikast yun bhi qabool hai
Kabhi hoslay jo missal thay,
woh nahin rahay

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-14-2008, 09:28 AM

Obaid jii Very nice n interesting posting... facts n reality n make. Based on truths. Very nice sharing sir

(#3)
Old

Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-14-2008, 10:15 PM

Shukria Sharati Munday
Thanks for reading and sharing ur views

Post New Thread  Reply