Gana Bajana "Music" Jayez Hay Ya Hum Zalim Hain? - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Chit Chat » General Discussion » Gana Bajana "Music" Jayez Hay Ya Hum Zalim Hain?
General Discussion This is the forum for your general conversation. Share your interest, ideas, your dreams (about other guppies) or discuss anything not related to above or below forums.

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old
~`*/\/\!TT! D@ Ba\/\/a*`~

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Question Gana Bajana "Music" Jayez Hay Ya Hum Zalim Hain? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-18-2009, 08:11 AM

Aik Bara Hi Zaroori Topic, Jis Par Baat Karnay Ki Wakai Zaroorat Hay, Kion Kay Baat Karnay Say Hi Kisi Nateejay Par Nikalta Hay Insaan, Aur Baat Karnay Say Hi Maloomaat Main Izafa Hota Hay ..

Aap Sab Say Mera Sawal Yey Hay, ..

Kya Gana Bajana "Music" Islam Main Haram Hay Ya Jayez Hay ..
Haram Hay To Kion, Jayez Hay To Kion?
Haram Hay To Hum Kion Suntay Hain?
Jayez Hay To Hum Kion Kehte Hain K Haram Hay?

Please, Musbat Soch Lay Kar Chalna Sab, Larai Ya Kisi Doosray Ki Soch Ka Mazaq Mat Urana

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Gana Bajana "Music" Jayez Hay Ya Hum Zalim Hain? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-18-2009, 08:18 AM

no comments cux not m not as alim fazil as i shud 2 reply such kinda question may b sum1 can beta xlplain it

Ajab Tamasha-Gar Hain Matti k ye Putlay "SAQI"
Bewafai Karo to Rote Hain, Wafa karo to Rulate Hain
(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Gana Bajana "Music" Jayez Hay Ya Hum Zalim Hain? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-18-2009, 08:20 AM

ok then you should listen some Alim Fazil Like Tahir Ul Qadri Or Tariq Jamil .. Phir Is Ko Aisay Mat Chorna .. Anyway.. Daikhiye whats nxt comments .. Thankyou

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Gana Bajana "Music" Jayez Hay Ya Hum Zalim Hain? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-18-2009, 08:23 AM

Balkay Mahum .. ALIM kO Ya Kisi Baray kO Sun Kar, Humain Yaha Batana Zaroor .. K Kya Suna Aap Nay
Mere pass Kuch Info Hay, Inshallah Share KarO Ga ..

(#5)
Old

Default Re: Gana Bajana "Music" Jayez Hay Ya Hum Zalim Hain? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-18-2009, 09:14 AM

zalimm hain aap

(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Gana Bajana "Music" Jayez Hay Ya Hum Zalim Hain? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-18-2009, 03:12 PM

Listening to music and singing is a sin and cause for the sickening and weakening of the heart. The majority of the scholars of the Salaf are unanimous that listening to music and singing and using musical instruments is Haram (prohibited).

Evidence that Music and Singing are Haram

1. Allaah said, what translated means, "And of mankind he who purchases idle talks to mislead (people) from the Path of Allaah without knowledge, and takes it (the Path of Allaah) by way of mockery, For such there will be a humiliating torment." [31:6].

Al-Wahidi , along with other scholars of Tafsir (explaining the Qur'aan), said that "Idle Talk" in this Ayah is singing. The following companions gave this Tafsir: Ibn Abbas, Ibn Masud, Mujahid and Ikrimah . Ibn Masud said, "By Allaah, whom there is no God except Him, idle talk is singing."

2. The Prophet said (which means), "From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, as lawful. And there will be some people who will stay near the side of a mountain and in the evening their shepherd will come to them with their sheep and ask them for something, but they will say to him, 'Return to us tomorrow.' Allaah will destroy them during the night and will let the mountain fall on them, and He will transform the rest of them into monkeys and pigs and they will remain so till the Day of Resurrection." [Al-Bukhari Volume 7, Book 69, Number 494v].

This Hadeeth states that musical instruments are Haram, and there is no disagreement among the scholars on this. In his book, Ighathat Al-Lahfan, Ibn Al-Qayyim said, "When the Prophet said, 'render as lawful,' he meant that it was unlawful, then the people made it lawful."

3. Abu Hurayrah narrated that the Prophet said, what translated means, group of this nation will be transformed into monkeys and swine." They said, "Do not they testify that there is no god except Allaah and that Muhammed is His Messenger?" He said, "Yes. And also they fast pray and perform Hajj." They said, "Then, what is their problem?" He said, "They use musical instruments, drums and female singers. (One day) they will go to sleep after a night of drinking and having fun, In the morning, they will be transformed (by Allaah) into monkeys and swine." [Iughathat Al-Lahfan].

4. Allaah said, criticizing the Kuffar's worship around the Kaa'bah, what translated means, "Their prayer at the House (Kaa'bah) was nothing but Muka'an and Tasdiyah." [8:35]. Ibn Abbas, Ibn Umar, Atiyyah, Muj ahid, Ad-Dhahh'ak, AlHasan and Qatadah said that Muka'an means whistling, and that Tasdiyah means clapping of hands.

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Gana Bajana "Music" Jayez Hay Ya Hum Zalim Hain? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-18-2009, 06:11 PM

GANA BAJANA JAIZ NAHIN HAI ISLAM MAI.we should not listen songs or music at all.

ALLAH FARMATA HAI :
AEY BANDEY JO HUA
WO ACHA HUA .
JO HORAHA HAI ACHA HO RAHA HAI.
JO HOGA WO BHI ACHA HOGA.
TERA KIYA GAIYA JO TU ROTA HAI
TU KIA LAYA JO TU NE KHO DIYA.
JO LIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) SEI LIYA
JO DIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) PE DIYA
JO AAJ TERA HAI PEHLAY KISI AUR KA THA
AUR KAL KISI AUR KA HOGA.
TABDEELI KAINAAT KA MAMOOL HAI
BAS TU WO JAMA KAR JO TU SATH LEI KAR JANEY WALA HAI
YANI NAIK AMAAL.

(#8)
Old

Default Re: Gana Bajana "Music" Jayez Hay Ya Hum Zalim Hain? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-18-2009, 08:30 PM

nice...Topic.....!

(#9)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Gana Bajana "Music" Jayez Hay Ya Hum Zalim Hain? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-18-2009, 08:47 PM

pir hum log qu sontay hain music ..........

(#10)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Gana Bajana "Music" Jayez Hay Ya Hum Zalim Hain? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-23-2009, 12:14 AM

hmmmm...music haram hai kiunke ye apko KHuda ki zaat se door or apki zaat main magan kerta hai...n this comment is not my creation rather it has been said by a very nice alim baba g on tv

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post New Thread  Reply