Chicken tikka biryani and boil egg, - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Cooking Section » Share Your Own Cook Recipies » Chicken tikka biryani and boil egg,
Share Your Own Cook Recipies !! Share Your Own Recipies !!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old
Banned

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Heart Chicken tikka biryani and boil egg, - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-25-2012, 04:19 AM

INGREDIENTS:
Basmati Rice -500 gm
Chicken-1/2 kg
Hard boiled eggs-3
Onions-¼ kg
Potatoes-¼ kg
Tomatoes-¼ kg
Shelled peas-1 cup
Raisins-50 gm
Nuts (cashew nuts, pistachios)-50 gm
Ghee-250 gm
Juice of 3 limes
Yogurt-3 tbls
FOR MASALA
Coriander seeds-1 tablespoon
Cumin seeds-½ teaspoon
Garam masala powder-½ teaspoon
Small bunch of coriander leaves
A few springs of mint leaves
Red chillies-3
Small piece of ginger
Garlic-3 cloves
Chillies-3 green

PREPARATION:

Wash the rice and soak in water for 15 minutes.Cook separately by adding 1 1/2 cups of water for a cup of rice, along with some cardamon,cloves and cinnamon stick(2 each).
Cook the rice until it breaks while pressing in hands(3/4th). After cooked remove the rice and spread it out on a thali or a big pan.
In the mean time prepare the gravy,slice onions,tomato. Slice eggs length-wise in half.Clean and cut chicken into small pieces.
Wash, peel and quarter the potatoes. Grind the ingredients for masala to a smooth paste.
Heat ghee in a fry pan and fry the onions until brown.Remove half and keep aside for garnish. Fry the nuts, cashews and keep aside. Add ground masala to remaining onions and fry well.
Add chicken pieces, potatoes, green peas, salt to taste, yogurt, tomatoes and fry well. Add 2 cups of water and cook until all the water is absorbed,and it forms a thick gravy.

Chicken Biryani Preparation...
Put 2 tablespoons of ghee in an oven proof dish. Place a layer of cooked rice followed by a layer of chicken. Place a layer of fried onions, boiled eggs and scatter with sultanas. Repeat layers and finish with a layer of rice. Sprinkle some ghee, RAISINS, FRIED CASHEWS on last layer of rice.
Place in an oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until the top gets brown. In case of stove you can keep in low flame and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from fire and mix evenly.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Chicken tikka biryani and boil egg, - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-25-2012, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abewsha View Post

INGREDIENTS:
Basmati Rice -500 gm
Chicken-1/2 kg
Hard boiled eggs-3
Onions-¼ kg
Potatoes-¼ kg
Tomatoes-¼ kg
Shelled peas-1 cup
Raisins-50 gm
Ghee-250 gm
Juice of 3 limes
Yogurt-3 tbls
FOR MASALA
Cumin seeds-½ teaspoon
Red chillies-3
Small piece of ginger
Garlic-3 cloves
Chillies-3 green

PREPARATION:

Wash the rice and soak in water for 15 minutes.Cook separately by adding 1 1/2 cups of water for a cup of rice, along with some cardamon,cloves and cinnamon stick(2 each).
Cook the rice until it breaks while pressing in hands(3/4th). After cooked remove the rice and spread it out on a thali or a big pan.
In the mean time prepare the gravy,slice onions,tomato. Slice eggs length-wise in half.Clean and cut chicken into small pieces.
Wash, peel and quarter the potatoes. Grind the ingredients for masala to a smooth paste.
Heat ghee in a fry pan and fry the onions until brown.Remove half and keep aside for garnish. Fry the nuts, cashews and keep aside. Add ground masala to remaining onions and fry well.
Add chicken pieces, potatoes, green peas, salt to taste, yogurt, tomatoes and fry well. Add 2 cups of water and cook until all the water is absorbed,and it forms a thick gravy.

Put 2 tablespoons of ghee in an oven proof dish. Place a layer of cooked rice followed by a layer of chicken. Place a layer of fried onions, boiled eggs and scatter with sultanas. Repeat layers and finish with a layer of rice. Sprinkle some ghee, RAISINS, FRIED CASHEWS on last layer of rice.
Place in an oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until the top gets brown. In case of stove you can keep in low flame and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from fire and mix evenly.
ufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff my favvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv i will die for ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Chicken tikka biryani and boil egg, - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-25-2012, 07:36 AM

Zaberdast banaiye hai masaley daar yummy

ALLAH FARMATA HAI :
AEY BANDEY JO HUA
WO ACHA HUA .
JO HORAHA HAI ACHA HO RAHA HAI.
JO HOGA WO BHI ACHA HOGA.
TERA KIYA GAIYA JO TU ROTA HAI
TU KIA LAYA JO TU NE KHO DIYA.
JO LIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) SEI LIYA
JO DIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) PE DIYA
JO AAJ TERA HAI PEHLAY KISI AUR KA THA
AUR KAL KISI AUR KA HOGA.
TABDEELI KAINAAT KA MAMOOL HAI
BAS TU WO JAMA KAR JO TU SATH LEI KAR JANEY WALA HAI
YANI NAIK AMAAL.

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Chicken tikka biryani and boil egg, - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-25-2012, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abewsha View Post

INGREDIENTS:
Basmati Rice -500 gm
Chicken-1/2 kg
Hard boiled eggs-3
Onions-¼ kg
Potatoes-¼ kg
Tomatoes-¼ kg
Shelled peas-1 cup
Raisins-50 gm
Ghee-250 gm
Juice of 3 limes
Yogurt-3 tbls
FOR MASALA
Cumin seeds-½ teaspoon
Red chillies-3
Small piece of ginger
Garlic-3 cloves
Chillies-3 green

PREPARATION:

Ufffffffffffffffffffffffffffff MaaaaR DaLaaa ZaLimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm BirYaNii ..

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Chicken tikka biryani and boil egg, - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-25-2012, 07:54 PM

Cooking mai mafi nahi :P Rice kafi delay hogay hai :P
lakin banay bare zalim hai ..!!

(#6)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default Re: Chicken tikka biryani and boil egg, - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-25-2012, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by (¯*♥¤»ƙɧՄՏɧՅԾԾ«¤♥*¯) View Post
ufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff my favvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv i will die for ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
thnx so much...

(#7)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default Re: Chicken tikka biryani and boil egg, - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-25-2012, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emaan Chaudhery View Post
Ufffffffffffffffffffffffffffff MaaaaR DaLaaa ZaLimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm BirYaNii ..
Thnx janu........

(#8)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default Re: Chicken tikka biryani and boil egg, - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-25-2012, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeV!L View Post
Cooking mai mafi nahi :P Rice kafi delay hogay hai :P
lakin banay bare zalim hai ..!!
Rice ache nahi they

(#9)
Old

Default Re: Chicken tikka biryani and boil egg, - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-25-2012, 09:10 PM

yummmmyyyyyyy

(#10)
Old

Default Re: Chicken tikka biryani and boil egg, - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-25-2012, 09:11 PM

yummmmyyyyyyy...

Post New Thread  Reply