Cheating & Relationships. - Page 2 - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Chit Chat » General Discussion » Cheating & Relationships.
General Discussion This is the forum for your general conversation. Share your interest, ideas, your dreams (about other guppies) or discuss anything not related to above or below forums.

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#11)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Heart Re: Cheating & Relationships. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-07-2011, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ƭιρƨʏ ƉяɛαмσѲσ View Post
lol , who knows we have to impose dis law for 3 months and see the polls
LOL yaaaa thtz exactly wat we need to do

LOL , we are not talking bout just boys/husbands/guys it's juts general I guess isn't it ?( If ur picking on guys den its not fair)

na i m not pickin on guyz...afcrz we have hered the stories of wives cheatin on husbandz too

I agree not 100% media but still it has affects on our lives n minds ,...

yaa afcrz it has affects on our lives some of them r very good itz knowledgable depends on how & what u take it frm it

ok now ur turn to gimme some points wut u think "Why they do" ?

hmm LOl i m better with arguin than givin the actual facts but lemme try

WHY THE DO???

coz they r PSYCHO!!!

.sometayeemz they actually care abt you they love you but they r cheatin on u at the same tayeem they dont even mean to hurt you BUt they cant b their selves with u ...probably coz of their personality forexample You are quiet & ur partner iz tht party person most likely tht party person wud cheat on you bcause u r not givin them wat they actually need u take life too seriously & they r tht Immature or jus person who actually doesnt care abt anything but havin fun in life so they cheat to fill their own inner emptineesss..!!

.one of the reason would b the lack of concern about each other may b one of them never wanted to b in this relationship

. wen they feel they r not gettin the deserved amount of attention

.jus for sumkind of revenge may b u rejected them first & wen u realize mayb thtz the girl Or guy u ve been waiting for u went back to him they kinda accepted u only for the reason tht they wanted revenge....

as much as i personaly would love to try again to giv one last chance
i Am against second chances if ur partner has cheated u once they r confident they can do it again....!!

✖.You know that place between sleep and awake
the place where you can still remember dreaming?
That’s where I’ll always love you.
That’s where I’ll be waiting.
Sponsored Links
(#12)
Old

Default Re: Cheating & Relationships. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-21-2011, 10:16 AM

I found this Quote
& i think its Very interesting & True.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]❤
(#13)
Old
Junior

Default Re: Cheating & Relationships. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-22-2011, 09:18 AM

i think it depends on what kind of cheating it is, for example.
weather it is sexually oriented, or if the object of desire was someone else's company/friendship.

we are all animals, we have sexual desires. wants. fantasies. needs.
sexual cheating should not happen either. but it is not as bad as your partner becoming infatuated with someone else. that is when the real problems start.

if i was to cheat on my partner, then go home and make them feel like the most amazing person in my life
would that make me a bad person?

would it be better if i went home disappointed, sexually, at how my libido is not satisfied? this would have knock on affect on the relationship itself.

(#14)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Cheating & Relationships. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-22-2011, 09:26 AM

~nice
Sharing~
and keep sharing*

(#15)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Cheating & Relationships. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-22-2011, 09:26 AM

relationship.....

(#16)
Old

Star Sign:

relationship.......

(#17)
Old
- Miss Đrāɱɐ Quəɘɳ -

Star Sign:
Default Re: Cheating & Relationships. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-22-2011, 09:35 AM

Umm, I personally believe that if a person cheats on you they don't love you.
If they did love you, why would they have to cheat? .. they would just want to be with you.. not with someone else.
Cheating is just dumb.. you can just tell the person that you don't wanna be with them anymore.. It might hurt them but it'll be better in the long run.
Guess they don't have the guts to do so.

(#18)
Old

Default Re: Cheating & Relationships. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-22-2011, 11:39 AM

Pahelvaan
I Adore your Comment alot. +++ stars to it if i could.
Esp :
Quote:
would it be better if i went home disappointed,
sexually, at how my libido is not satisfied? this would have knock on affect on the relationship itself.
It made me think!

- Ğangxէa Babé -
I guess you have to be in the cheater's position to actually
understand whats going on.
maybe they do LOVE that person and are just trying to get their attention.
but well Said.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]❤
(#19)
Old
- Miss Đrāɱɐ Quəɘɳ -

Star Sign:
Default Re: Cheating & Relationships. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-22-2011, 07:40 PM

There's many other ways to get attention.. or just talk to the other person about it.. not cheat on them.
Cheating will only make them dislike you n' not trust you..

(#20)
Old
Razii Rai

Star Sign:
Default Re: Cheating & Relationships. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-24-2011, 02:27 PM

Mostly girls claim of being cheated by someone, particularly on net. .I think this thing should be thought before entering into a relationship, esp when u even dont know a person in real life..

Last edited by Razii; 10-24-2011 at 02:31 PM..
Post New Thread  Reply