Lets Pray For SHAYAN"S MOM - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Main Category » Member's Request » Pray Section » Lets Pray For SHAYAN"S MOM
Pray Section !! If you want to make Thread for Pray someone create it here !!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old
Banned

My Photos: ()
Islam Lets Pray For SHAYAN"S MOM - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-21-2012, 08:03 PM

Dear Members And Admins Of the Forum, ASSALAMUALAIKKUM !!

First Of All Am New To This Forum And Its My New Thread. Hopefully, My Thread Will Cover the Maximum of Forum Standards and Parameters As Far I Know Its Boundary and Limits. Incase If Not, Then Correct Those Areas For Me And Encourage Me To Make More Threads And Post.

Am Making This Thread For To Bring Your Attention On A Matter Of Those Who SufferinG From Cancer Disease. As We All Know Our Chat, Forum Buddy And Our Precious Cute Friend Mr. SHAYAN'S MOM Is One Of TheM.

Here Few Sentance About MoM:

Only Allah (SWT) knows what your mother does for you, He sees your mother feeling pain whilst she tries to give you whatever you want. He sees your mother’s love and kindness. Pleased by your mother’s actions, Allah(SWT) has given her a very high status and many virtues and rewards.

Obedience and respect towards your mother is a very important duty in Islam and is similar to performing Salaah and keeping fast. To hurt your mother in any way is the second biggest sin and those who commit this evil sin will be harshly punished by Allah (SWT) in the hereafter or maybe even in this world

Apart from Allah (SWT), nobody knows what our Mother really does for us.

TEN REASONS FOR BEING THANKFUL TO YOUR MOTHER:

1. YOUR MOTHER CARRIED YOU IN HER STOMACH FOR 9 MONTHS BEARING PAIN UPON PAIN!

2. DURING THIS TIME, SHE COULD NOT EAT BECAUSE OF YOU! SHE COULD NOT SLEEP BECAUSE OF YOU!

3. WHEN YOU WERE A BABY; SHE SPENT EVERY MINUTE OF HER LIFE LOOKING AFTER YOU!

4. SHE ONLY SLEPT WHEN YOU SLEPT! SHE ONLY ATE AFTER YOU HAD EATEN!

5. SHE WAS PATIENT AND LOVED YOU EVEN WHEN YOU CRIED ALL NIGHT, AND WHEN YOU CRIED ALL DAY!

6. SHE TAUGHT YOU HOW TO WALK, HOW TO SPEAK, HOW TO EAT, SHE TAUGHT YOU HOW TO LIVE!

7. WHEN YOU FALL ILL, SHE LOOKS AFTER YOU!

8. SHE ALWAYS COOKS AND PREPARES FOOD FOR YOU!

9. SHE BUYS YOU WHATEVER YOU ASK FOR!

10. SHE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO!

The Prophet (SAWW) has also ordered us to be good to our mothers. He has told us about the great rewards for that person who is good to his mother. He has described the mother as being a ‘door of paradise.’ He has also warned us of severe punishments for that person who is disobedient to his mother.

TEN EASY WAYS TO ENTER PARADISE

1. LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER

2. HELP YOUR MOTHER

3. SMILE AT YOUR MOTHER

4. BE THANKFUL TO YOUR MOTHER FOR WHATEVER SHE DOES FOR YOU

5. SPEND TIME WITH YOUR MOTHER

6. ALWAYS ASK YOUR MOTHER IF YOU CAN HELP HER WITH ANYTHING

7. BUY YOUR MOTHER GIFTS

8. BE GOOD TO YOUR MOTHER’S FAMILY AND FRIENDS

9. STUDY HARD AND LEAD A GOOD LIFE SO THAT YOUR MOTHER IS HAPPY

10. ALWAYS PRAY FOR YOUR MOTHER, ESPECIALLY AFTER EVERY SALAAH.

WARNING: THOSE WHO ARE DISOBEDIENT TO THEIR MOTHER WILL BURN IN THE FIRE OF HELL!

However hard we try, we can never repay our mothers for what they have done for us, but we can at least try, and also ask Allah to repay them for us. Our mothers are indeed a great blessing from Allah(SWT). We should appreciate and value this blessing as much as we can. Whilst our mothers are alive, we have a golden opportunity to guarantee ourselves paradise and also success in this world.

REMINDER: We will only truly realise the value of our mothers when they are no longer with us – when they have passed away, but then it will be too late!

================================================== ================================================== =====

Please Pray For SHAYAN's MoM Along With 5 times Pray.

May ALLAH Heals His Mom's Disease and Fully Recover. AMEEN.
May Allah give her complete shifa and don't let it ever come back, as He is the All Healing. AMEEN.
May Allah give shifa to your mother and May Allah accept every body's Dua who have prayed for your family in this ForuM. AMEEN.

I Kindly Request All Members To Drop the DUA's Here So that At A Voice Together We Could Say AMEEN.

THANK YOU ALL !!

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Lets Pray For SHAYAN"S MOM - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-21-2012, 08:08 PM

ALLAH pak shayan ki mother ko sehat aur tandrusti atta fermayee aur un ka sayya sab family ka sar pay hamesha salamt rakhay.ameeen,hum sab ki dua un ka sath ha woh jald se jald sehat yaab hoon,god bless her,

Last edited by ROSE; 04-21-2012 at 08:11 PM..
(#3)
Old
Banned

Default Re: Lets Pray For SHAYAN"S MOM - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-21-2012, 08:24 PM

AMEEN SUM AMEEN ROSE !! ... Thank You!!

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Lets Pray For SHAYAN"S MOM - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-21-2012, 08:29 PM

I Have No W0rds Me Kis Tarah Tmhra Shukria Kr0 Br0 =)

Thread Banane K Lie Buht Buht Shukria =)

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Lets Pray For SHAYAN"S MOM - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-21-2012, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROSE View Post
ALLAH pak shayan ki mother ko sehat aur tandrusti atta fermayee aur un ka sayya sab family ka sar pay hamesha salamt rakhay.ameeen,hum sab ki dua un ka sath ha woh jald se jald sehat yaab hoon,god bless her,

Ameen....

(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Lets Pray For SHAYAN"S MOM - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-21-2012, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAYAN View Post
Ameen....
sumameen........

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Lets Pray For SHAYAN"S MOM - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-21-2012, 08:38 PM

Allah pak Shayan ki mother ko sehat o tandrusti ata farmaen
aur unka saya unki aulaad py hameesha qaaem o daaem farmaey...ameen
baishak Allah k Pak kalaam mai bohat barkat hai aur Allah pak hm sb ko is pak kalaam sy
faizyaab hony ki taufeeq ataa farmaen

(#8)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Lets Pray For SHAYAN"S MOM - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-21-2012, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iqra View Post
Allah pak Shayan ki mother ko sehat o tandrusti ata farmaen
aur unka saya unki aulaad py hameesha qaaem o daaem farmaey...ameen
baishak Allah k Pak kalaam mai bohat barkat hai aur Allah pak hm sb ko is pak kalaam sy
faizyaab hony ki taufeeq ataa farmaen
Ameen..

(#9)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Lets Pray For SHAYAN"S MOM - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-21-2012, 09:07 PM

ALLAH Huma Yashfeek, Ya Allah Shayan ki mother ku sehat i kamela ata farma aur hum sab per apni rehmat ker sab ki mothers ku seehat,tandrosti aur afeeyat de Ameen

(#10)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Lets Pray For SHAYAN"S MOM - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-21-2012, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zafina View Post
ALLAH Huma Yashfeek, Ya Allah Shayan ki mother ku sehat i kamela ata farma aur hum sab per apni rehmat ker sab ki mothers ku seehat,tandrosti aur afeeyat de Ameen
Ameen..

Post New Thread  Reply