In The Memory of Airblue Flight 202...Pictures - Page 2 - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Pics And Images » In The Memory of Airblue Flight 202...Pictures
Pics And Images !!!!Share Pics And Images Here !!!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#11)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Default Re: In The Memory of Airblue Flight 202...Pictures - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-12-2010, 01:56 PM

nice and good sharing i like it ........

Sponsored Links
(#12)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: In The Memory of Airblue Flight 202...Pictures - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-13-2010, 10:00 AM

thanks

(#13)
Old

Default Re: In The Memory of Airblue Flight 202...Pictures - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-01-2010, 04:09 PM

Really outstanding

(#14)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: In The Memory of Airblue Flight 202...Pictures - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-27-2011, 04:49 PM

As Salam o Alaikum

Khusboo Sis Mujhe Agar Kisi Ki Post Ne Yeh Forum Join Kerne Per Majboor Kiya To Woh Aap Ki Post Hai

Kuch Share Kerna Chahun Gi

Incident – Air Blue Crash

Date – 28 July 2010

Flight- Airblue 202

One year has passed.. Ammi said its your “Barsi” this week.. I am shattered.. I really want to yell.. I want to cry.. but my eyes are dry.. I cant weep anymore Ali.. I just cant moan any more.. I just cant forget those 4 months of our married life.. those 4 months.. the summary of my whole life.. The full stop on my Smile.. Now I am a widower and a mother of a daughter..!

How fast the time flew..

From Miss to Mrs.… From Mrs. to Widower… and now a widow mother..! all in one year..!

I feel afraid to recall that day.. but I am so helpless… How can I forget 28 July 2010… ??? This day marked scars on my soul..
That was a fine morning.. You left for airport.. I still remember that u asked me to finish your cup of tea.. I was thinking you must have reached.. I called u again and again.. U didn’t receive.. I just hate this habit of yours.. u never receive my call on the first ring.. I threw my cell.. and switched on the TV..
Morning Shows.. Film.. Cooking show.. Drama.. I had so many choices..While switching the channels.. I got stunned… my hands shivered.. Islamabad… rainy weather..Margalla Hills.. air blue crash… crashed..?!
My husband… Ali….seat number J 21..

I fainted..

I didn’t know what to do.. I got paralyzed.. I became dumb.. I prayed a lot.. and after few hours.. your name started blinking on the screen.. U survived…. U died..!?

I was such a liar.. I used to say that I’ll die without you.. see how stubborn I am.. my heart still beats.. I still breathe.. I am still alive..
Seems like time has stopped..

That air blue crash left so many emotional scars on my soul… I am alive.. I am dead.. I live daily.. I die daily.. I feel like coming to you.. but this little Dua stops me to do so..!

Ali..We have a daughter now.. I named her “Dua-e-Ali”.. she is your Dua… Dua is Just like you.. Same smile.. same eyes.. same forehead..I scatter into pieces.. when someone calls Dua “Orphan”.. Ali, come back… you daughter has started saying baba.. baba..

Ali, I cant face this world.. I need you.. Only you..! Ali….! I am so alone.. kill this loneliness…receive my call… hold Dua in your arms.. hold my hand and give me a tight hug.. I miss you..I need you.. I need your shoulders to cry on … Without you… I am nothing.. I am blind, I am deaf, I am dumb.. I am paralyzed.. Come back.. Come back..! I need my smile back..
Shivers go through my spine whenever I think of your funeral… I am a bird in a cage.. I wana fly.. Lemme fly..

*Every night in my dreams

I see you, I feel you

That is how I know you go on.

Far across the distance

and spaces between us

You have come to show you go on*

[A true story of a 23 years old widow mother…]

=> Dear all,

I am the writer.. Its one of our fan's story.. she shared it with me..May Allah give her patience and shower His blessings to little Dua. Ameen
It turned out to be the most difficult writing for me

*Saira* <=

Please In Sab K Liye Dua Karein K Jin Logon Ki Air Blue Crash Mai Death Hui Allah azzawajal Unhe Janat ul Firdos Mai Jagah Ata Kare Agay Ki Zindagi Aasan Ho Un Ki Aur Un Ki Families Ko Allah Azzawajal Sabar Atta Kare Aameen

(#15)
Old

Default Re: In The Memory of Airblue Flight 202...Pictures - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-27-2011, 08:22 PM

Very sad..
May ALLAH ALMIGHTY bless Their soulsl Ameen

Last edited by CaReLeSs; 07-27-2011 at 08:26 PM..
(#16)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: In The Memory of Airblue Flight 202...Pictures - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-31-2011, 11:29 AM

hmmmm really sad yaar no word to say :S

(#17)
Old

Default Re: In The Memory of Airblue Flight 202...Pictures - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-03-2011, 05:13 PM

RIP....
Allah Tala sb ki maghfrt frmaiy

Post New Thread  Reply