Top Torrent Sites of 2010 - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Share Good Websites » Top Torrent Sites of 2010
Share Good Websites !!Share Good Websites here!! But not community websites!!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old
Banned

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
ok Top Torrent Sites of 2010 - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-30-2010, 01:48 AM

Here are list of top torrent sites in 2010. check them out!

Antivirus Warning for P2P File Sharing!
Before you use any download site or P2P network, make sure you install a reliable antivirus like Avira or whatever. While most P2P users are honest, there are vandals who will abuse P2P file sharing as a way to propagate viruses.

TorrentsFinder.net
These folks do a darn good job of displaying *no* advertising on their site. I don't know how long they can sustain this uniquely ad-free format, but definitely try this clean search engine while it lasts!

Entertane
An obscure-but-good metasearch engine. Pore through eight other torrent sites quickly by using Entertane.com

Torrent Tree
March, 2010: Gary and his team of P2P programmers bring us a new site in Ajax code language. Like any metasearch engine, Torrent Tree pulls its results from many other search engines. But Torrent Tree pulls *more* search results than any other current metasearch site. Definitely give these new players a try.

Torrentreactor.to
Torrentreactor has made a comeback from a hijacking and an uncooperative hosting service. They have moved to a different server setup and a Tonga country domain outside the USA.

Torrent Root
A metasearch engine, Torrent Root will pore through other search engines on your behalf, and display the results in a slick tabbed interface for your easy browsing.

Isohunt.com
Currently in a legal dispute with the Canadian Recording Industry Association, Isohunt is a longtime favorite of P2P users. The community at Isohunt also helps police abuse within their network, and reader comments and votes help to identify those torrents which should be avoided.

Torrentportal.com
This is another good one!

Vertor
This torrent service claims to filter out bad torrents, viruses, DRM locks, passwords, and fakes. Many readers are pleased with Vertor, and thus far their service has been exemplary. Definitely give Vertor a try.

BiteNova
(Formerly known as "Bi-Torrents", BiteNova is a free Torrent site with a spartan look and fast searching format.)

BitToxic.com
While the name is awkward to type, these folks offer a solid semi-private search site. The memberships might be closed soon, so visit them now while they have room for new members!

Alive Torrents
Alive Torrents is a relatively new site. It focuses on torrents that have distinguished themselves as having a solid swarm base and an active readership.

Flixflux
A United Kingdom torrent site that is very popular with European downloaders

Demonoid.com
Is back online! After legal conflicts in April of 2008, they have reestablished themselves outside of the USA. Demonoid is still a private community, and members are held liable for any leeching that their invited friends do in this community. If you are lucky enough to get a Demonoid membership, invite your friends carefully, lest you lose your own membership.

YouTorrent.com
Still in beta testing format, this new torrent site claims to be the largest legal torrent search engine today. Accordingly, the result sets are much smaller than the "pirate" counterparts, but definitely try this site for yourself.

Zoozle.org
A competent German search engine for finding specific files, cracks, and serials.

Torrentbox.com
Like Isohunt, Torrentbox is being sued by the MPAA as of February 28, 2006. The days for this fine search engine may be numbered.

Thunderbytes
As of July 2009, Thunderbytes is a family-friendly site with content that is good for kids and parents.

H33T
Don't let the plain site design fool you!

Torrentengine.co.cc
A very spartan-looking torrent engine, with very fast results and and icons that denote verified sources.

yourBittorrent
A newer service, yourBittorrent has a clean and simple design and fast searching. Keep your eye on this site.

Torrent-Finder.com
(This site has been submitted by three readers as their personal favorite torrent search engine. It "meta-searches" 159 torrent sites as of this writing.

Fenopy
(Formerly Bitoogle.com) (the 'original' bittorrent search engine, which has now morphed into a metasearch engine. The results from your Bitoogle searches will point to various other torrent search sites. This site has been redirected recently.)

FullDLS.com
You should try this!

Torrent2crazy
This newer torrent site has a clean and uncluttered interface. It doesn't offer the user feedback system of Isohunt, but the torrent database is solid.

Scrapetorrent.com
Is another torrent meta-search engine that is gaining popularity.

Plentyoftorrents
This is a kind of launchpad search engine that offers choices where you want to search.

Bittorrent.com
(The official Torrent website by Bram Cohen, the designer of the Python BitTorrent format.)

Meganova.org
Which has been rebranded as "Seed Peer"

Torrentz.com
Another one!

BTbot.com
(This site has been intimidated into listing fewer and fewer current torrents. The administrator was likely spooked by the recent wave of lawsuits against Isohunt and Pirate Bay)

Torrentmatrix.com

Bitsoup
Is a growing favorite amongst P2P downloaders.

Torrents.to

Gpirate.com
A newer torrent search engine.

TuxDistro.com
(For legal linux torrents and virtual machines.)

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Default Re: Top Torrent Sites of 2010 - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-30-2010, 07:25 PM

Carry On...............

(#3)
Old
Banned

Default Re: Top Torrent Sites of 2010 - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-04-2011, 04:27 AM

Thanks for sharing..

(#4)
Old

Default Re: Top Torrent Sites of 2010 - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-04-2011, 07:26 AM

thanks for sharing.....

(#5)
Old

Default Re: Top Torrent Sites of 2010 - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-07-2011, 07:24 AM

really awesome ....

(#6)
Old

Default Re: Top Torrent Sites of 2010 - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-18-2011, 08:18 AM

really thanks for this...

(#7)
Old

Default Re: Top Torrent Sites of 2010 - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-18-2011, 08:18 AM

wanna thanks for your sharing

(#8)
Old

Default Re: Top Torrent Sites of 2010 - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-18-2011, 04:19 PM

Gr8.... nice sharing

(#9)
Old

Default Re: Top Torrent Sites of 2010 - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-19-2011, 09:27 AM

nice sharing thz

(#10)
Old

Default Re: Top Torrent Sites of 2010 - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-20-2011, 08:01 AM

aren't these illegal?

Post New Thread  Reply