*Lahore* - Page 3 - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Hamara Pakistan » *Lahore*
Hamara Pakistan !!! Post Features, Images, People & Cities Related To Our Country Pakistan !!!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#21)
Old
~`*/\/\!TT! D@ Ba\/\/a*`~

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
No1 Jagga .. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-20-2009, 06:01 AM

A vigilante in traditional punjabi dress "DHOTI KURTAA" and the stick called "DAANG".

Sponsored Links
(#22)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-20-2009, 06:03 AM

nice sharing paaa jeee

(#23)
Old

Star Sign:
rose Samadhi of Ranjit Singh .. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-20-2009, 07:51 AM

The Samadhi of Ranjit Singh is the mausoleum of the Sikh ruler Maharaja Ranjit Singh. Located in Lahore, Pakistan, near the Lahore Fort and Badshahi Mosque, the mausoleum was begun by his son Kharak Singh on the spot where he was cremated, and was completed by Dalip Singh in 1848.

(#24)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-20-2009, 07:51 AM

Thanks 4 Liking Mundaa .. Jagtay Rehna

(#25)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-20-2009, 07:53 AM

nice sharing dushmanooo aur ja k sooo ja meri tu abhi raat hai 10:53pm hain job per houn tujey kia bad dua hai lolxxxx

(#26)
Old

Star Sign:
bf Noor Jehaan's Tomb .. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-20-2009, 07:55 AM

Tomb Of Noor Jehaa'n ..

(#27)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-20-2009, 07:56 AM

HaHa .. Mundeya Shareef Bacha HoOn Fajjar Kay Time Uth Jata HoOn =$ Waisay Yaha 9 Baj Gaye Hain

(#28)
Old

Star Sign:
star Masjid Wazir Khan .. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-20-2009, 08:01 AM

The Wazir Khan Mosque in Lahore, Pakistan, is famous for its extensive faience tile work. It has been described as ' a mole on the cheek of Lahore'. It was built in seven years, starting around 1634-1635 A.D., during the reign of the Mughal Emperor Shah Jehan. It was built by Shaikh Ilam-ud-din Ansari, a native of Chiniot, who rose to be the court physician to Shah Jahan and later, the Governor of Lahore. He was commonly known as Wazir Khan.The mosque is located inside the Inner City and is easiest accessed from Delhi Gate.

Young girl in Wazir Khan Mosque in the Old Lahore.

Inner Part Of Mosque ..

(#29)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-20-2009, 08:02 AM

lolxxx haan mainey dekha hi nahi :P wesey tu soya kab hai lolxxx

(#30)
Old

Star Sign:
Smokehat Allama Iqbal International Airport .. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-20-2009, 11:16 AM

Allama Iqbal International Airport is Pakistan's second largest civil airport after Jinnah International Airport. It is located in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan and is commonly known as Lahore International Airport. It is named after the poet-philosopher Allama Iqbal who was a major proponent for the foundation of Pakistan. The airport currently has three terminals; the Allama Iqbal terminal, the Hajj terminal, and a cargo terminal. The airport is located about 15 kilometres from the centre of the city.

Post New Thread  Reply