Pakistan beauTiful Lakez - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Hamara Pakistan » Pakistan beauTiful Lakez
Hamara Pakistan !!! Post Features, Images, People & Cities Related To Our Country Pakistan !!!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old
BaiKaar MemBer !!

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
wr New Pic of Pakistan beauTiful Lakez - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-23-2008, 07:23 PM

"Colorfull Reflections"The beautiful reflections of Dudipatsar Lake in it's Crystal Clear Waters.

"A Lake in Shimshal Valley"Here is the picture of a hidden lake in Shimshal valley,Pakistan

"Dudipatsar"Dudipats*ar lake is still hidden from the tourist attraction.this extremely beautiful lake is located in Kaghan Valley.

"Utror Valley"Ushu nad Utror valleys of Swat are Beautiful atleast they are still covered with thick forests which become very rare nowadays in Pakistan because people used to cut each and every tree in forests and used them as fuel or sell them.The Government do not want to provide alternative to the people for Fuel.So trees cutting goes on..

Located in Kaghan Valley Pakistan.This lake is one of the most beautiful in Pakistan.

"Nanga Parbat"A View of green meadows near Raikot Glacier.

"Dudipatsar Lake"The Beautiful Dudipatsar lake.

"Laila Peak"Situated in the heart of Baltoro Glacier.

"Some reality now"Well i have shown enough good picture from Pakistan.indeed Pakistan is the beautiful country and It was most beautiful when it come into beeing but due to heavy deforestation in all the parts of Pakistan now it sights become ugly.When government will realize this i dont know

Naran valley"This is Naran Valley Pakistan .This way leads to Lalazar a beautiful meadows.

"Dudipatsar Lake"One of the many beautiful Lakes in Pakistan.Its come after six hour trekking from the last known Town.Thats why it is still in undisturbed state.Yellow flowers have spread all over near it.

Passu Glacier"Amazing Landscape of Passu Glacier.landscapes in Pakistan.These are above 7000 metres and no one uptill now be able to reach at the top.Can you take the challenge?

:In March Lalazar:The Hill Station which one can not afford to miss.Once the forest was thick and dense but due to selling and burning of wood by locals make the forest the to scattered.And now unfortunately damaged badly by earthquake.Dont know about the locals whether they escape or not from the tragedy. I think the beauty of this hill station is somewhat bitter first damaged by cutting of trees and now by earthquake Hope everything will be ok soon.My best wishes are with people living there but i perhaps dont like the way in which they cut trees rapidly without planting new ones for the sake of money and this is perhaps the biggest cause of this big Devastation.*(Landslides) Mountains could not bear the loads by earthquake because no trees are left there to hold them firmly. .They should live in mountains without disturbing nature in this way it should be save for themselves. I must blame the forest department and government for this careless behaivour towards environment.

"Shogran"this is shogran Pakistan

"Shangrilla Pakistan"View of Shangrilla resorts & Lake.

"Deaosai Pleatue"The picture of deosai one of the highest pleatue in the world.

"Thde Fairy Meadows"Picture of Bayaal camp at nanga parbat base camp.Few years back there is nothing like bayaal camp in the area.The Bayaal camp is made after Heavy Deforestation in the area.There are some huts for tourists made by some greedy hut owners who want to destroy this forest in return of money.They did everything to destoy the forest.They do not use fuel of cylinders or gas pumps they only got the trees to cut and burn for tourists.Even so called tourists do not notice this thing.A timber mafia has also see ways to get to the forest and they stole trees at night so they can escape from forest department officers thats what i have heared of.

"Bureth Lake"View of bureth Lake in pakistan.

"Kandol Lake" is one of the lake which is in undisturbed state because of difficult but beautiful trek of 2:30 hours.It can be reached from Ushu Valley or Kalam with a local guide.And you will witness such sceneries in the world which you cannot find anywhere in the world.Believe me for this.

ALL PICTUREs: PAKISTAN
PHOTOGHRAPY BY: Asad Khan

’’بہترین کلام اللہ کا کلام ( قرآن کریم ) ہے اور بہترین ھدایت و طریقہ حضرت محمد صلی اللہ علیہ و سلم کا لایا ھوا دین ہے ۔،

Last edited by -|A|-; 11-08-2008 at 05:43 PM.. Reason: New pics aded
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-24-2008, 02:01 AM

Mashallah

(#3)
Old
BaiKaar MemBer !!

Star Sign:
Default Pakistan beautifull lakes - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-24-2008, 03:21 PM

2nd part..08-10-2--8

This lake lies in northern areas of Pakistan and is said to be the most beautiful lake in Kaghan Valley which already have a lot of other beautiful lakes in its vicinity....
The most interesting thing about this lake is its trail....6 hours hike from the last jeepable point called Besar...keep on trekking along the stream called 'Purbi Narh' and you will reach the lake...during this trail one comes across a lot of amazing landscapes and natural sceneries that would keep lasting long after the time is gone....and will keep you refreshing.....

This is called 'Ansoo Jheel'. Word 'Ansoo' is urdu translation of 'Tear' used to describe the shape of this gorgeous lake.

River Kunhar at Jalkhad

Saif-ul-Malook Lake

and the sunshines....

Payeah

Lake Lulusar is called the main source of famouse river Kunhar....its the deepest one in Kaghan Valley according to locals... surrounded by bare mountains its all greenish blue..... and spread upto a few miles..... This was a small green patch and we decided to go down as unfortunately this was the only interesting view of the lake...getting down to the lake was a tough task... You get this part of lake coming from Babusar to Besar.

this is the pic taken on my way to Dudiatsar Lake, Naran. Its almost an year now but still i am deeply immersed in that valley.... the silence of the scene, the sreaming water, those ponies, our guides, the narrow trek, huge glaciers and that fear-filled hearts of ours...keep filling my memories... In my spare time I think of the nature which is natural and real and we run towards those material things....It can make no one happy after it is spent but such a natural experience makes your mind fresh whenever you think of it...

River Kunhar

Heading towrads Babusar Top in Kaghan Valley in Pakistan.

Jahan paryan utarti hain.....
A fairy tale is attached to this lake.....makes it mysterious...this is the picture which I took in Jun 2003 on my university trip.....

Reflections...

Last Saturday we were there!

This is the photo taken on 16 June 2007. Below is the text for those who are interested in visiting Naran:

The road from Mansehra to Balakot is in a very good condition but Balakot is worst effected by earthquake of October 8th. There is only one hotel in Balakot where you can stay (at least i found one) called 'Hotel Serenity'. Else the whole Balakot is a tent city and no more. (i myself would prefer to stay beyond or before Balakot the next time).
Then the road starting from Balakot till Mahandri is in really bad condition after every few meters the road is rough but is not-much-difficult for traveling on jeep (although we saw some other vehicles going to Naran as well).
The road starting from Mahandri till Naran and onwards is very good in condition except for a few glaciers blocking road but FWO is working on every slide and glacier. It is possible to travel upto Saiful Malook although the road is extremely rough buit for jeep its okay.
Road to Lalazar is also open with a huge glacier on its way which is possible for traveling.

In short dont take Naran and Kaghan travelling impossible as its the same easy and enjoyable as before (except for a patch from Balakot till Mahandri)

For any query please let me know it would be a pleasure helping anyone!

On Saif-ul-Malook

On the way down from Saif ul Malook to Naran...

Collection : Asad khan~stranger~
Pakistan beautiful lakes.. and Aresz..!!

’’بہترین کلام اللہ کا کلام ( قرآن کریم ) ہے اور بہترین ھدایت و طریقہ حضرت محمد صلی اللہ علیہ و سلم کا لایا ھوا دین ہے ۔،

Last edited by -|A|-; 11-08-2008 at 05:40 PM.. Reason: New pIcs adit
(#4)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-24-2008, 03:32 PM

awesomeeee broo

(#5)
Old
BaiKaar MemBer !!

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-24-2008, 07:32 PM

U wellcoem bRo ..!!

(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-25-2008, 01:10 PM

Thanks for cool sharing

ALLAH FARMATA HAI :
AEY BANDEY JO HUA
WO ACHA HUA .
JO HORAHA HAI ACHA HO RAHA HAI.
JO HOGA WO BHI ACHA HOGA.
TERA KIYA GAIYA JO TU ROTA HAI
TU KIA LAYA JO TU NE KHO DIYA.
JO LIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) SEI LIYA
JO DIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) PE DIYA
JO AAJ TERA HAI PEHLAY KISI AUR KA THA
AUR KAL KISI AUR KA HOGA.
TABDEELI KAINAAT KA MAMOOL HAI
BAS TU WO JAMA KAR JO TU SATH LEI KAR JANEY WALA HAI
YANI NAIK AMAAL.

(#7)
Old

Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-29-2008, 08:01 AM

Pakistan is beyond beautiful! its gorgeous! Stunning pictures..MashAllah..and it has a lot of hidden beauty..May Allah keep it safe and slamat..Ameen

Last edited by Payal; 10-30-2008 at 03:46 AM..
(#8)
Old
I HATE LIARS

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-29-2008, 05:49 PM

nice & beautiful sharing

(#9)
Old
BaiKaar MemBer !!

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-29-2008, 11:48 PM

thanks Both of u ..!!

(#10)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-08-2008, 05:46 PM

Awsome

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post New Thread  Reply