Butt,Asif,Amir gets jail - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Sports » Sports » Butt,Asif,Amir gets jail
Sports !!! Post News Topics Pictures Of World Sports !!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old
I HATE LIARS

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Angry Butt,Asif,Amir gets jail - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-03-2011, 05:25 PM

Salman Butt, the former Pakistan captain, has been sentenced to two years and six months in jail for his role in the spot-fixing case; Mohammad Asif has got a one-year jail sentence and Mohammad Amir six months. Mazhar Majeed, the players' agent, has been sentenced to two years and eight months.
The sentences were handed down in Southwark Crown Court on Thursday morning, bringing the curtains down on one of sport's most sordid and shameful scandals. The sentences are open to appeal - though it is not yet clear whether any of the parties will do so - and can be reduced to half the term for good behaviour.
The incarceration will begin immediately, with the players - who had all come to court with bags - due to be led into prison straight from the courtroom. It seems, in Amir's case, that he will be sent to a young offenders' detention centre instead of jail.
In Lahore, the families of the convicted players were stunned by the sentences. Amir's father said the Pakistan government should have helped his son. His brother Saleem said: "He is a kid, he can't understand things. These six months are a lot for a boy who is immature."
Butt's father Zulfiqar was more aggressive, saying his son was innocent. "Our own friends conspired against us," he said. "You can check our bank balance, we haven't even been able to build our own house."
The judge began proceedings with his summation of the case of each of the four found guilty, reading out their sentences one at a time, and his initial words suggested jail terms for all four guilty.
"Now, when people look back at a surprising event in a game or a surprising result or ever in the future there are surprising results, followers of the game who have paid to watch cricket or who have watched cricket on TV will wonder whether there has been a fix or what they have watched was natural."
"It's clear you were the orchestrator of these matters," Justice Cooke told Butt. "You had to be to make sure these two bowlers were bowling at the time of the fix."
To Asif he said: "Whilst no money was found in your possession, it's clear that you conspired to bowl a no-ball. There's no evidence on your part of prior fixing but it's hard to see that this could have been an isolated incident."
There were frantic scenes in and around courtroom number four on Thursday morning at Southwark Crown Court, as media and members of the public crammed to witness the sentencing.
The guilty entered the court last after a crazy scrummage for seats by media workers and public. Even regular court reporters commented that they had not seen such desperation in court to be present for sentencing of a trial.
Butt and Asif were found guilty of conspiracy to cheat and conspiracy to accept corrupt payments by a jury on Tuesday, while Majeed and Amir pleaded guilty at a pre-trial in September. It all followed the now infamous three pre-determined no-balls that were delivered in the Lord's Test match last year, two by Amir and one by Asif, orchestrated by Butt and arranged by Majeed.

Last edited by A L i; 11-03-2011 at 07:27 PM..
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Default Re: Butt,Asif,Amir gets jail - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-03-2011, 07:37 PM

Zinda Abad...

lant in ghadar logon py... Pakistan me pkry jaty to chot jaty..
izat ras ni aai thi inko ,

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Butt,Asif,Amir gets jail - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-03-2011, 08:39 PM

kis kis per lanat karo gei ? Pakistan is full of such corrupt guys. Our president is corrupt. Bas shareef wo jo pakra na gaya ho . I don't know what they really want from their lives. Having soo much already , money , respect still eagers to earn more money.

ALLAH FARMATA HAI :
AEY BANDEY JO HUA
WO ACHA HUA .
JO HORAHA HAI ACHA HO RAHA HAI.
JO HOGA WO BHI ACHA HOGA.
TERA KIYA GAIYA JO TU ROTA HAI
TU KIA LAYA JO TU NE KHO DIYA.
JO LIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) SEI LIYA
JO DIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) PE DIYA
JO AAJ TERA HAI PEHLAY KISI AUR KA THA
AUR KAL KISI AUR KA HOGA.
TABDEELI KAINAAT KA MAMOOL HAI
BAS TU WO JAMA KAR JO TU SATH LEI KAR JANEY WALA HAI
YANI NAIK AMAAL.

(#4)
Old
I HATE LIARS

Star Sign:
Default Re: Butt,Asif,Amir gets jail - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-03-2011, 09:06 PM

is khabar mein sab se buri baat yeh hai ke PAKISTAN aur PAKISTANIO ka naam dunya bhar mein badnam hoa ( jo ke pehle hi kuch acha nahi)

Muhammad Amir ke sath acha nahi hoa cos uska carear abhi start hi hoa tha ke khatam kar diya gya

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Butt,Asif,Amir gets jail - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-03-2011, 09:12 PM

jis ko khud apnay career ki fiker nahin thi us ki fiker hum kiun kerain Ali bhai ... it shud be like that

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(#6)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default Re: Butt,Asif,Amir gets jail - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-03-2011, 10:20 PM

awww dats bad na kia hal ho gaya hai pak ka

(#7)
Old

Default Re: Butt,Asif,Amir gets jail - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-03-2011, 11:51 PM

Woiiiii

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(#8)
Old

Default Re: Butt,Asif,Amir gets jail - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-04-2011, 01:33 AM

Axha hua jo b hua jaisa kaam inhon nay kia hai inhain waise he saza milli.....

I'M Not Really A BaD InfLuence
But IN YouR CasE
I'LL MaKe n EXCETION

(#9)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Butt,Asif,Amir gets jail - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-04-2011, 02:00 AM

acha he hua in ka sath pakistan ko badnam karny waly

~“She said, Never forget me
as if the coast
could forget the ocean
or the lung
could forget the breath
or the earth
could forget the sun,”~
(#10)
Old

Default Re: Butt,Asif,Amir gets jail - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-04-2011, 02:21 AM

Ummmm Aisa Nhai Hona Chahyeee Thaaa Khair Phir Bhi Pakistan Zinda Baad

Yeh PakiStan HaMari Jaan Sab Se Pehly Hai PakiStan
Post New Thread  Reply