Home Remedies for Various Skin Disorders - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Health & Care » Home Remedies for Various Skin Disorders
Health & Care !!! Post Tips Here For Health & Care !!!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
New1 Home Remedies for Various Skin Disorders - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-20-2009, 11:00 AM

Home Remedies for Various Skin Disorders
Scars Due To Burn
Boil 1 cup neem bark in 4 cups water. Remove from fire and shake liquid. Apply the emerging froth on the affected area. Repeat snnaltimes and for several days.

Apply one tablespoon finely grind law papaya on face and neck. Keep for 15-20 minutes and wash off.

Blanch and grind a few almonds to a line paste with 2 tablespoons milk and one tablespoon each of orange and carrot juice. Apply well on the face and neck. Leave for 1/2 an hour, then wash off.
Blackheads
Mix 1 teaspoon lime juice in 1 teaspoon finely grind cinnamon powder and apply on affected areas frequently.

Mix 1 teaspoon each turmeric powder and juice of fresh coriander leaves and apply daily as a face before going to sleep.
Pustules
Take half kg. turmeric powder and boil it and add about 200 gms. of pure honey to it. Keep the mixture as it is for two weeks in a glass jar. Now strain it and fill in a clean bottle. Take 10 to 15 gms. ofthis Aasav (mixture) after food. This will cleanse your blood of the impurities which cause pustules. Also dip a cotton piece in turmeric oil and place it over pustules for relief.
To Open Shrinked Pores Of The Skin
Mix one tablespoon tomato juice and a few drops of lemon juice. Apply on open pores. Wash after 15-20 minutes.

Rub a cube of ice everyday, on the area where open pores are present. Wash face with cold water. Never use hot water on face.
Face-Freckles
These are mainly caused by using creams and lotions indiscriminately which burn the outer layer of the skin. Take just 10 gms. of grind turmeric and drench it in the milk of the banyan, peepal or aak tree. Make a thick and uniform paste of it in the evening and cover it with a lid. Keep it as it is overnight. Massage your face with this paste at least half an hour before you take bath. Continue this treatment for a week to remove all the freckles. Then use ubtanjust once a week.
Itching
Extract juice oftulsi and massage on the parts of the body itching. If the trouble be chronic, take about 2 parts of tulsi juice and one part of til oil. Allow them to boil on slow fire. Then cool it and put it in a bottle. This is most effective oil for all sorts of itching problems.
Skin Irritation
Take clean water and rub vigorously a piece of cucumber to make its thick paste. Then apply the paste on the skin for its cure in 2-3 days time. But the patient should not consume heat producing items like spicy food, tea and even lots of common salt.
Skin Allergies
Grind 1 tablespoon poppy seeds with 1 teaspoon water. Add 1 teaspoon lime juice. Apply on the affected areas.

Mix 1 teaspoon lime juice with sandalwood paste and apply all over.
Ring Worms
Take a large piece of pure turmeric and gently rub it over a stone slab (sil) drenched with water. Take out the rubbed portion of turmeric from the stone slab and apply the paste over the rings on your body. When the paste dries apply another layer of the turmeric paste over it. In a couple of days time the trouble will start to end and the sprouts will also disappear. Don't discontinue the treatment once you get well. It is better to apply the paste for a week more for total relief.
Warts
Mash garlic cloves and apply externally.

Apply the milky juice exuding from the stems offigs and leaves on the affected areas.

Place some chopped onions in a dish. Cover with salt and leave overnight. Twice a day apply the resulting juice to the warts until they disappear.

Another alternative is fresh pineapple juice or slices. Since pineapple contains an enzyme that breaks down warts, it is very effective in removing warts without leaving behind any marks. Apply some to the warts several times in a day until it has gone.
Sunburn
Mix olive oil with equal quantity of vinegar and apply an hour before your bath.

Mix 2 teaspoons tomato juice and 4 tablespoons buttermilk. Apply it. Wash after 1/2 an hour.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Home Remedies for Various Skin Disorders - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-13-2009, 01:10 PM

Nyx....

(#3)
Old
YÕÜ ÇÃÑT ßµ¥ M£

Star Sign:
Default Re: Home Remedies for Various Skin Disorders - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-13-2009, 01:19 PM

nice sharing

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Home Remedies for Various Skin Disorders - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-14-2009, 07:22 AM

thanks all

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Home Remedies for Various Skin Disorders - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-20-2010, 07:45 PM

Nice Thnx For Sharing

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

×÷·.·´¯`·)» ÂLØÑÈ (3Õ¥ «(·´¯`·.·÷×
(#6)
Old

Default Re: Home Remedies for Various Skin Disorders - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-21-2010, 10:54 AM

Nice Sharing

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TEARS OF PAIN
(#7)
Old
Junior

Salgirah Re: Home Remedies for Various Skin Disorders - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-19-2010, 12:58 PM

I am sharing home remedies for blackheads ...that are..
--Grind orange peel with some water to a paste and apply on affected parts. One of the best acne home remedies.
--Apply fresh lemon juice on the affected area overnight. Wash off with warm water next morning.
--Apply a paste of fresh methi (fenugreek) leaves over the face every night for 10-15 minutes and washed with warm water. This will prevent acne, pimples, blackheads, and wrinkles.
--Place strawberry leaves on the acne, the alkalinity helps to reduce the swelling.

(#8)
Old

Default Re: Home Remedies for Various Skin Disorders - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-06-2011, 08:37 AM

good info....

(#9)
Old

Default Re: Home Remedies for Various Skin Disorders - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-19-2011, 11:33 AM

great sharing

jism-o-jaan se koi rasta meri jaanib khulta tha
habs barhta to woh bhi apni zaat se baahir aa bethi
(#10)
Old

Default Re: Home Remedies for Various Skin Disorders - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   02-17-2012, 01:10 PM

nice totky

Post New Thread  Reply