Don't Get Personal anyone on Pakidil Chat - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Personal » Don't Get Personal anyone on Pakidil Chat
Personal This section is for your personal images. Post your pictures, your family, friends, your backyard etc whatever you feel like sharing with others.

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old
Girl Heart Black!!! .. =D

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Exclamation Don't Get Personal anyone on Pakidil Chat - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-13-2011, 07:07 AM

Aslamolaikum..

Friends as we know that its a Cyber world I'm not going to Stamping this reality as FAKE LIFE but it is also fact that Cyber world being misused by 80 Percent of its surfers.. Just wanted to say that don't get Personal anyone on Pakidil Chat or Meraforum.. I've Heared a Story before by one of our Chatroom Admins " Hayyan Muhammad Umer " Said that a very well known Person Begging for some money and showing himself that he is a needy person and etc etc but he was Blunder, I was like its ok yaar he might needy and didn't believe him.. but same user Beg infront of me Today.. Aur Main Ye Pakidil Administration K Bhi Knowledge main Lana Chahta Hay that see whats going in the room.. aur Users Ko Bhi WARN Karna Chahta Hoon Kay Kisi Par Aitbar Nahi Karna Apnay! .. Chahay Koi Kitni Bhi Majboori Zahir Karay..

-Screen Shot Removed-

Is Baar Main Naam Zahir Nahi Karonga Is User Ka.. Aur Agar Silsila Chalta Raha To Main Sabko In Sahib Ka Naam Bata Doonga..

Chal Fiqr Noo Goli Maar Yaar Hain Din Jindri Day Chaar!

Last edited by !~*SOoLi; 12-13-2011 at 07:11 AM..
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Don't Get Personal anyone on Pakidil Chat - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-13-2011, 01:53 PM

AS SALAAM O ALAIKUM,

i know which person you are talking about and i have removed the screen shot as his star and avatar was showing then what's the use of hiding the name of that person ?.

Anyways coming to the point.
Before i go further would like to say " I am not going to support him or anyone its just my response and i believe what he did was totally wrong "
I have seen lots of guys exchanging fone numbers , even girls do that. I have put the slide and always try to educate users not to give any fone number or anything but still they do. They make friends , got dumb by them and then start complaining that guy did this to me or that girl is like this and that.

Now that guy /admin asking you, Are you his friend ?. If yes then what can i do in this? He is asking support from a friend. I don't know if you have met him personally or not. But you made your point by making this thread that this things should be avoided on net and of course i will talk to him as i know the name of that guy already.

And Last Don't Trust on net world , It just a medium to share things among people. Don't get serious, Don't get involve and Don't meet anyone and enjoy the life.

ALLAH FARMATA HAI :
AEY BANDEY JO HUA
WO ACHA HUA .
JO HORAHA HAI ACHA HO RAHA HAI.
JO HOGA WO BHI ACHA HOGA.
TERA KIYA GAIYA JO TU ROTA HAI
TU KIA LAYA JO TU NE KHO DIYA.
JO LIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) SEI LIYA
JO DIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) PE DIYA
JO AAJ TERA HAI PEHLAY KISI AUR KA THA
AUR KAL KISI AUR KA HOGA.
TABDEELI KAINAAT KA MAMOOL HAI
BAS TU WO JAMA KAR JO TU SATH LEI KAR JANEY WALA HAI
YANI NAIK AMAAL.

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Don't Get Personal anyone on Pakidil Chat - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-14-2011, 12:26 AM

agree

WaNna hug yOu
(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Don't Get Personal anyone on Pakidil Chat - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-15-2011, 01:11 AM

Kion Remove Kiya? Logo'n Ko Pata Lagnay Dain .. Aisa Wo Hayyan K Sath Bhi Karchuka Hay.. & Hayyan Told Me K Aisa Rona Wo Har User K Samnay Rota Hay Aj Main Uska Naam Show Nahi Karonga To Kal Ko Wo Apna Rona Kisi Aur K Agay Roye Ga .. Aur Haan Bhai Mere Yaha'n Sab Hi Dost Hain Bass Jo Bura Karta Hay Main Straight Forwardly Usko Jawab Daita Hoon.. Mein Jiskay Liye Jaisa Dil Main Hoon Waisa Hi Bahir Hoon..

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Don't Get Personal anyone on Pakidil Chat - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-15-2011, 01:13 AM

Well.. Agar Naam Show Hojata To Behtar Tha Parday Kay Peechay Reh K Dagha Dainay Walo'n Ka Naam Sirf Hum Is Liye Show Na Karain K Wo Administration K Banday Hain??? .. Double Policy Nahi Honi Chahiye Bro.. Khair you are The Owner & You Know whats better for you Chat Site & Forum ..

(#6)
Old

Default Re: Don't Get Personal anyone on Pakidil Chat - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-24-2012, 03:06 PM

ahaan.. inform krny k liy Thanx

Post New Thread  Reply