The Namib desert meets the Atlantic Ocean - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Historical Places » The Namib desert meets the Atlantic Ocean
Historical Places !! Share Historical Places you visited yourself or have information about it !!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Default The Namib desert meets the Atlantic Ocean - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-07-2013, 12:17 PM

The Namib desert meets the Atlantic Ocean
The Southern Namib desert is home to some of the tallest and most spectacular dunes of the world, ranging in color from pink to vivid orange. These dunes continue right to the edge of the Atlantic Ocean. The cold waters of the sea brushing against the dunes of the Namib desert is one of the most surreal sights.

While the sea coast extends for hundreds of miles, one of the best places to see these dunes is at Swakopmund. Known as Swakop in Namibia, it is the country's biggest coastal town and a mecca for Namibians on holiday. The city's German origins are quite pronounced in beautiful old German Colonial buildings throughout the city, making an even starker contrast for this town sitting at the edge of the Namib Desert.

~“She said, Never forget me
as if the coast
could forget the ocean
or the lung
could forget the breath
or the earth
could forget the sun,”~
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: The Namib desert meets the Atlantic Ocean - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-07-2013, 12:56 PM

Very nice

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: The Namib desert meets the Atlantic Ocean - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-07-2013, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden tears View Post
Very nice
thnx...........

as if the coast
could forget the ocean
or the lung
could forget the breath
or the earth
could forget the sun,”~
(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: The Namib desert meets the Atlantic Ocean - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-08-2013, 08:04 AM

ZabardasT Ya..

დ∫დ→◄●♥●►↔ǺήĐằŽ~◊Ệ◊~ίάΫǻЙ↔◄●♥●►←დ∫დ

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: The Namib desert meets the Atlantic Ocean - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-08-2013, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiGaR View Post
ZabardasT Ya..
thnx........

as if the coast
could forget the ocean
or the lung
could forget the breath
or the earth
could forget the sun,”~
(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: The Namib desert meets the Atlantic Ocean - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-28-2014, 10:54 PM

V Niceee

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: The Namib desert meets the Atlantic Ocean - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-29-2014, 12:37 PM

awesome post Thanks for sharing.

(#8)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: The Namib desert meets the Atlantic Ocean - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   02-07-2014, 09:55 PM

thnx shayan , papa i want to go and waseen

as if the coast
could forget the ocean
or the lung
could forget the breath
or the earth
could forget the sun,”~
Post New Thread  Reply