_What is the meaning of life for you????? - Page 2 - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Posting Games » _What is the meaning of life for you?????
Posting Games !! Posting Games Here !!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#11)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Default Re: _What is the meaning of life for you????? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-02-2011, 03:36 PM

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sponsored Links
(#12)
Old

Default Re: _What is the meaning of life for you????? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-02-2011, 05:07 PM

Dun knwwwwwwww

(#13)
Old
JDILICIOUS

Star Sign:
Default Re: _What is the meaning of life for you????? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-26-2013, 05:40 PM

To care for/help others

(#14)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: _What is the meaning of life for you????? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-26-2013, 06:11 PM

I personally believe that we all have our deeper meanings. The hardest part is finding what you want. Happiness? To be remembered? Ecstasy or euphoria? These are things that come to mind to ME because they are coupled with feelings of positive emotions for MYSELF. The truth is, no two people are the same. Though we may share similarities, we all have our own aspects that make us, well, us. The same thing has been said by multiple philosophers and even people on this forum. It really is an answerable question even if the answer can sometimes be considered simplistic. It's all the same answer, re-packaged in different ways dependent on the person asking. Like I said before, the hardest part is finding YOUR answer. I,m only 20 years old and it seems like I'm aging at hyper-speed. Where did my child hood go? I am truly unsure what my answer is, but I believe It can and might be answered, even if it is in the distant future.

[IMG][/IMG]

aao alam madhoshi main aik sajda karain
log kahty hain sagar ko khuda yad nahin
(#15)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: _What is the meaning of life for you????? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-26-2013, 06:16 PM

Many peoples says life is name of work , some says life is name of love , bla bla bla, m simply says life is name of love if u have not love m just say u have no life we got a love , ALLAH , Muhammad , my mom <Quran , my Family etc , so those peoples got it they have Beautiful life

[IMG][/IMG]

aao alam madhoshi main aik sajda karain
log kahty hain sagar ko khuda yad nahin
(#16)
Old

Default Re: _What is the meaning of life for you????? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-23-2013, 08:54 PM

ak khubsort tufaaa

(#17)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: _What is the meaning of life for you????? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-30-2015, 01:13 PM

•To be yourself and express who you are.

Post New Thread  Reply