Bollywood actor Jiah Khan commits suicide - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Pics And Images » ShowBiz » Bollywood actor Jiah Khan commits suicide
ShowBiz Share ShowBiz Related Stuffs Here

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
wr Bollywood actor Jiah Khan commits suicide - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-04-2013, 08:34 AM

MUMBAI: Bollywood actor Jiah Khan has allegedly committed suicide by hanging herself at her residence, police said.

The 25-year-old actor reportedly hanged herself at her Juhu residence. Jiah was brought up in England and had shifted to Mumbai with her mother Rabiya recently.

"She had been depressed for some time due to personal issues, but was keen on returning to acting soon. She was also meeting filmmakers regarding projects," sources close to the actress said.

According to the police her maid, watchman and neighbours are being interrogated to find out her last visitors. Police sources said that the incident happened at about 11pm and no suicide note was found. The body has been sent to Cooper Hospital for postmortem.

Also known by the name Nafisa Khan, the actress made her Hindi film debut in 2007 opposite Amitabh Bachchan in the controversial Nishabd. She also acted opposite Aamir Khan in Ghajini and Akshay Kumar in Housefull. She also got a Filmfare Best Debutant Nomination.

Tanuj Garg of Balaji telefilms and friend of Jiah said, "We knew each other socially and often discussed our London connection. She was a soft-spoken, sweet and a pleasant individual. Truly shocked at the news!"

Amitabh Bachchan, who heard of the news online tweeted, "-WHAT ...!!! Jiah Khan ??? what has happened ? is this correct ? unbelievable !!!"

Jiah had a fortnight back tweeted, "So sorry I have been off twitter! Took a bit of a break from twitter verse.. sometimes u need a sabbatical to recollect ur thoughts."

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Bollywood actor Jiah Khan commits suicide - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-04-2013, 09:03 AM

Oh suicide commit karlia asi nie reason unknown

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Bollywood actor Jiah Khan commits suicide - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-04-2013, 09:03 AM

Oh! So Sad...

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Bollywood actor Jiah Khan commits suicide - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-04-2013, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYAZ View Post
Oh suicide commit karlia asi nie reason unknown
app ko be nahi bataya mujhe laga shayad app ko bataya ho LOL

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Bollywood actor Jiah Khan commits suicide - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-04-2013, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by (¯*♥¤»ƙɧՄՏɧՅԾԾ«¤♥*¯) View Post
app ko be nahi bataya mujhe laga shayad app ko bataya ho LOL
Haan meri waja sei hi tou kari ais nie suicide jo muj ko bataye gi

(#6)
Old
Junior

Default Re: Bollywood actor Jiah Khan commits suicide - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-04-2013, 10:17 AM

Oh S sad, She was very great celebrity/ .......................

(#7)
Old
JDILICIOUS

Star Sign:
Default Re: Bollywood actor Jiah Khan commits suicide - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-04-2013, 10:27 AM

so sad

You were too young and beautiful

(#8)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Bollywood actor Jiah Khan commits suicide - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-04-2013, 01:51 PM

Aww she was Beautiful.
May her soul rest in peace... Lakin Khudkushi ki waja shyd abhi pata nahi lagi na, Wasy ziada tar Actress Suicide kio kerti hain ? :O

(#9)
Old

Default Re: Bollywood actor Jiah Khan commits suicide - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-04-2013, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by (¯*♥¤»ƙɧՄՏɧՅԾԾ«¤♥*¯) View Post
mumbai: Bollywood actor jiah khan has allegedly committed suicide by hanging herself at her residence, police said.

The 25-year-old actor reportedly hanged herself at her juhu residence. Jiah was brought up in england and had shifted to mumbai with her mother rabiya recently.

"she had been depressed for some time due to personal issues, but was keen on returning to acting soon. She was also meeting filmmakers regarding projects," sources close to the actress said.

According to the police her maid, watchman and neighbours are being interrogated to find out her last visitors. Police sources said that the incident happened at about 11pm and no suicide note was found. The body has been sent to cooper hospital for postmortem.

Also known by the name nafisa khan, the actress made her hindi film debut in 2007 opposite amitabh bachchan in the controversial nishabd. She also acted opposite aamir khan in ghajini and akshay kumar in housefull. She also got a filmfare best debutant nomination.

Tanuj garg of balaji telefilms and friend of jiah said, "we knew each other socially and often discussed our london connection. She was a soft-spoken, sweet and a pleasant individual. Truly shocked at the news!"

amitabh bachchan, who heard of the news online tweeted, "-what ...!!! Jiah khan ??? What has happened ? Is this correct ? Unbelievable !!!"

jiah had a fortnight back tweeted, "so sorry i have been off twitter! Took a bit of a break from twitter verse.. Sometimes u need a sabbatical to recollect ur thoughts."

dur fity muh tara huh

esi kamow ma laga rahata ha sayad tu huh

(#10)
Old

Default Re: Bollywood actor Jiah Khan commits suicide - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-04-2013, 01:55 PM

Vala ta nakama

huh

Post New Thread  Reply