Application Requried - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Chit Chat » Education » Jobs & Career » Application Requried
Jobs & Career !! Share Jobs & Career Related Information here !!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
New New Application Requried - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-03-2014, 01:55 PM

TO
THE INTERNATIONAL /
NATIONAL NGO

SUBJECT: HELP OUR ORGNIZATION (FUNDS OR MEDICINE)

RESPECTED SIR:

We are working against the Hepatitis disease specially Focused on Hepatitis D. Non responder case of Hepatitis C and Non responder case of Hepatitis B. We are arrange Hepatitis camps and vaccination. In our past we search in our area that 65 % to 75% peoples are affected from the silent killer Hepatitis disease.Al ready a lot of peoples was die to Hepatitis.

Our organization are worked here from 01/01/2013 with own expenses. Now we have need of Medicine likes as injection Peg Interferon 180mg for our poor patients. So Plz provide us injection ( unipeg 180me or pegsys 180mg ).Its treatment is available at market on highly prices and a common and poor patient can purchase this treatment for his liver safety and then some time result ( DEATH).
Our organization want to serve the peoples and given a new and healthy life for our poor peoples. Hepatitis is spread day by day in our area.

Our future planning is we will open the Hepatitis centers in the need palaces of Sindh.Its our objective of our organization because we want save the life of poor peoples. So come and help me and save the life of poor hepatitis patients. I shall wait for your positive reply.

THE LIST IS FOLLOWING WE REQUIRED PER MONTH

1 INJECTION PEGINTERFERON ( Pegylacted) 250 VIAL
2 HEPATITIS B VACCINE 1 ML 2000
3 HEPATITIS B VACCINE 0.5ML 2000
4 HEPATITIS DEVICES ( ICT KITS) 50 BOX
5 GEL TUBE 200
6 BLOOD COLLECTION TUBE 200
7 DISPOSIBLE SYRINGE 5 CC 3600
8 INSULIN SYRINGE 3600
9 VACCINATION CARDS 3000
10 SALLARY FOR STAF
11 TAB: ENTACAVIR 0.5MG 3600
12 TAB: TENOFOVIR 3600
13 OTHERS

SO COME AND HELP OUR ORGNIZATION FOR SERVE THE POOR PEOPLES THEY ARE AFFECTED FROM SILLENT KLIIER DISAESE HEPATITIS.
HEALTH & HEPATITIS TREATMENT
WELFARE ASSOCIATION K.N.SHAH DIST DADU SINDH PAKISTAN

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

My Photos: ()
Default Re: Application Requried - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-10-2014, 08:35 AM

job application format b bta do

Post New Thread  Reply