- Drift HD Camera 1080P - - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » The World of Information » Computer and Information Technology » - Drift HD Camera 1080P -
Computer and Information Technology !!! Computer softwares, problems and about latest science Technology !!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
star - Drift HD Camera 1080P - - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-09-2011, 03:09 AM

Drift HD Camera 1080P is a camera device that can survive in water, compact camera has a 300 “lift the market point of view of the camera to a higher level with features that are comprehensive, multi-functional helmet camera available to date.” degree lens and capable of rotating up to 179 degrees field of view, and not least Drift HD Camera 1080P is equipped with a waterproof casing.

Drift HD Camera 1080P has been supported by the professional classes and 720p/60fps 1080p/30fps record HD video and 8 megapixel still image shooting. It has a waterproof casing and is equipped with a second rear cover to protect the camera when using an external mic or a USB charger. Drift HD Camera 1080P is equipped with 1.5 inch LCD screen, built-in microphone and speaker, 2.5mm Mono Plug input, LED indicator micro-recording and HDMI connector.

Drift HD Camera 1080P supports multiple mounting options and a standard 20 mm thread for a tripod and comes with universal clip, velcro strap, goggle mount and remote control. Coming on August 31, the price of $ 369 you can get the Drift HD Camera 1080P

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: - Drift HD Camera 1080P - - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-09-2011, 12:12 PM

wowwwwwwww

WaNna hug yOu
(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: - Drift HD Camera 1080P - - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-09-2011, 12:17 PM

good one ..

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: - Drift HD Camera 1080P - - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-09-2011, 11:39 PM

thx both ov you

(#5)
Old

Default Re: - Drift HD Camera 1080P - - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-09-2011, 11:47 PM

Buhut alllaaa hau

I'M Not Really A BaD InfLuence
But IN YouR CasE
I'LL MaKe n EXCETION

Post New Thread  Reply