Acne Scar Home Remedies- How To Remove Your Acne Scars Naturally - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Fashion Designs & Home Decoration » Beauty Tips » Acne Scar Home Remedies- How To Remove Your Acne Scars Naturally
Beauty Tips !!! Post New Beauty Tips Here !!!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Default Acne Scar Home Remedies- How To Remove Your Acne Scars Naturally - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-09-2011, 05:23 PM

Acne Scar Home Remedies- How To Remove Your Acne Scars Naturally

It is really embarrassing to roam around with a pimpled and acne scarred face. It indirectly pulls down your self esteem and confidence level. No wonder, people are all the time looking for remedies and treatments that can help them get rid of such scars. Some acne, when treated properly, diminishes with time. But there are some acne marks that leave behind permanent scars.

8 Homemade Natural Remedies

If you visit a doctor for treatment, you will only end up wasting lots of money and time. Instead, you can try homemade natural remedies that are harmless and do not contain any harmful ingredients or chemicals. Some of the natural remedies that can aid in acne removal are as follows:

1) You can take cucumber and tomato juice and mix them well and apply the mixture on your face regularly. You must leave the juice on your face for about 20-30 minutes and then wash it off with water. Tomatoes possess antioxidant characteristics that prevent skin damage right from the cellular level. Additionally, it improves the skin tone and strengthens the immunity system. Both the vegetables help to open up and maintain the skin pores.

2) The paste obtained by mixing sandalwood and black gram is also an effective natural remedy for treating skin acne. You must also make use of rose water or milk along with the paste. You must apply the paste for a night or so and wash it off with cold water the next morning. Known for its cooling and soothing effect, the sandalwood helps to get rid of the inflammation and irritation sensation.

3) The neem paste made in India as well as the tea tree oil found in Australia also helps to fight skin acne. The anti- inflectional and antibacterial properties possessed by these two natural supplements help to fight the infection and also prevent the occurrence of further infection.

4) Another useful natural remedy that combats the effects and presence of acne scars is the use of egg white. This too must be face masked overnight and can be washed off with cool water the next morning. Egg whites contain the vitamins and proteins that enter the skin pores and help to fight the infection right from the roots and tips.

5) The use of icepacks reduces the occurrence of acnes on the face. Ice helps to fight the inflammation and reduces the swelling of the acne too.

6) Aloe Vera also helps to treat acne scars. There are aloe vera gels available in the market. The gel possesses properties enabling it to kill the infection and provide immediate soothing effect on the skin.

7) A mix of turmeric powder and mint juice should be applied to the infected area for about 30 minutes. It will get you the desired results. Make sure you wash the mixture off your face with lukewarm water.

8) Applying fresh garlic on the face has also proved to be beneficial. So, no harm in giving it a try for sure.

Kabhi zindagi me kisik liay mut rona**
q k vo''tumhare ansoun k kabil nahi ho ga''
or ''vo'' jo is ''kabil'' ho ga vo tumhe ''rone'' nahi de ga''*****
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Acne Scar Home Remedies- How To Remove Your Acne Scars Naturally - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-14-2011, 01:48 AM

Nice Sharing

(#3)
Old

Default Re: Acne Scar Home Remedies- How To Remove Your Acne Scars Naturally - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-14-2011, 11:15 AM

very nice

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Acne Scar Home Remedies- How To Remove Your Acne Scars Naturally - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-14-2011, 01:08 PM

thanks

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Acne Scar Home Remedies- How To Remove Your Acne Scars Naturally - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-15-2011, 12:45 AM

Beautiful

(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Acne Scar Home Remedies- How To Remove Your Acne Scars Naturally - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-15-2011, 04:15 PM

thanks

Post New Thread  Reply