Sony Xperia fastest Internet Speed - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » The World of Information » MobiLe Zone » Sony Ericsson » Sony Xperia fastest Internet Speed
Sony Ericsson Discuss about Sony Ericsson softwares, codes, features, Sony Ericsson mobile prices, problems and solutions

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Default Sony Xperia fastest Internet Speed - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-06-2015, 11:34 AM

Assalam O Alaikum All Friends,
How are you i hope all of you will be fine and happy at your home.
Friends I am content writer and i want to check my abilities about writing and found this forum where I can experience this so this Practical Lab for me to practice myself.
First of all I decided to write a little about UC Browser next what will i write still i did not think about that so just have a look at this,

First of all how UC came into us?
The UC browser is developed by UCWeb (Previously known by UC Mobile). Launched in 2004 and that time it was only on J2me Application later it was available for Android, Windows and iOS, Blackberry, Java and Symbion.
The UC Browser has its strong user in China and other countries as well. In March 2014 it has crossed its users 500 millions.
Let me introduce you with some of its features which are attracting me more.
Fast Browsing
My previous experience with Chrome and Opera was not so good and I just tried the UC Browser and I was amazed that it is speedier then others, it was almost 20% faster than others.
Speed Mode
UC Browser has an option named as Speed Mode as you will active that option the browser will start compressing the WebPages and thus the loading time of the WebPages will be lesser then anyone other browser. By such option business person can get benefits of saving of his precious timing and cost which already effects upon the goodwill of that person.

For the time this detail is enough i will be back again with more features of the UC so stay tuned till then Good Bye

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
Post New Thread  Reply