Cars Of 2010 - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Car & Bikes » Cars Of 2010
Car & Bikes !!! Post new topics about cars & bikes !!!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
No1 Cars Of 2010 - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-25-2010, 10:20 PM

Cars Of 2010

Koenigsegg Agera
- Every car must grow from its previous design and the Koenigsegg Agera is a proof of that. This masterpiece is sculpted from a fine mesh of carbon fiber and aluminum. Powered by a 4.7 liter V8 engine it can jumpstart this 1290 Kg animal from 0-100 in well under 3.1 seconds. A car that was designed to stay well ahead of any curve, the Agera is often thought of as an evolution of the CCX. Other features include a set of wheels that are made to generate a vortex as they are more useful in sucking hot air away from the brakes region. Hot air escapes the engine through holes in the taillights thus making the whole scene appear like oval doughnut taillights. With a raw power of 910 hp at over 7000 rpm there is no telling what this beast is capable of.

Porsche 918 Spyder Hybrid- A Charm to look at, this open two-seater plug in hybrid sports car has a fluid cooled lithium ion battery that gives it the perfect charge. This sly Spyder is often called the predator of the road and it exhibits a modern slipstream carbon fiber design that races from 0-100 Kmph in no more than 3.2 seconds. Although it has a top speed of almost 320 Kmph its fuel efficiency is not compromised and it can give up to 35 Km per liter. This amounts to 70 grams CO2 per Km which is considered an excellent achievement for a beast which runs on a powerful V8 engine that roars once it’s on the street.

Alfa Romeo Giulietta- the Italians do more than bake bread and the perfect example of their achievements in the field of automobiles is the Giulietta. This aerodynamic hatchback with five doors has the requisite dynamic features to show both comfort and aggression. Second only to their pizzas and spaghetti, this car’s base model runs on a 1.4 liter multi-air turbocharged gas engine and the higher cloverleaf model performs its best on a 235 horse power 1.75 liter turbocharged gas engine.

Mercedes F800 Style- the F800 shows a clearly mature and responsible design as it sees Mercedes in the form of a spacious five-seater sedan which has a more futuristic approach to the car’s external styling and also in its approach to the environment. Its plug in hybrid gives almost over 400 bhp of raw power and this in combination with the fuel cells system and the electric drive offer a very good drive and reach speeds of over 375 Kmph. A 300hp direct injection V6 gas engine and a 109hp hybrid module allow the car to function perfectly with and without fuel and also allowing it to run close to 18 miles on pure electricity. That by any standards is an achievement.

Audi A1- How many of you fell in love with the Audi in the movie ‘The Transporter’? The brand new Audi A1 will have you crave for one of your own. A single look at it is enough to get your jaws to drop. With an exterior style that can be compared to the likes of Mini Cooper, this car provides both a front wheel and back wheel drive mechanism options. The tax issues imposed on Audi make it almost impossible for it to appear on the US markets till 2015 but its features are well worth the wait. It comes in four doors as well as in two doors. A fully customized interior and LED and xenon lights make this car a pleasure to behold.

Ferrari 599 HY KERS- another Italian makes the top as Ferrari gives the world one more beauty. This stallion comes with a green makeover and features Ferrari’s latest regenerative braking technology integrated into seven dual clutch transmission and installed right below the centre of gravity of the car. The car’s already powerful V12 engine is further enhanced by the 100horse power that is added by the KERS system which weighs almost 40 Kilograms. Apart from these features it can even drive on pure electricity which is suitable for city drivers.

Lotus Evora- No motor show is complete without Lotus displaying its precision engineering. This year Lotus has a 1382 Kilogram 3.5 liter V6 mid-engine sports car that speeds from 0-100 in only 5.1 seconds. Apart from offering a top speed of 231kmph this lightweight sports car consumes only 8.7 liter of fuel for every 100 km travelled with a carbon emission of less than 205 g per km of CO2. A rear diffuser and a spoiler and installed to use aerodynamics tricks to keep the car stable at high speeds. Since it uses Bilstein shocks and Eibach springs it should flow about smoothly. The sense of having a good interior is not lost on Lotus as they cushion Evora’s interior with air conditioning, tire pressure monitoring system, a remote garage door opener and leather seating. An alpine audio system with provisions for iPod and Bluetooth connectivity are some of the other features used in this car.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Cars Of 2010 - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-25-2010, 10:27 PM

Nice ....

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Cars Of 2010 - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-26-2010, 10:24 PM

thanks...

(#4)
Old
M noth!ing without My MoM

Star Sign:
Default Re: Cars Of 2010 - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-26-2010, 01:49 PM

v nice sis

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Who are U to judge the life i live?
I know I'M not Perfect
&
I dont live to be
But before U start Pointing fingers...
Make sure UR Hands are clean...
I Can Prove
that
My FrndZz are Perfect
Because
I'M The Be$t
Example
of Their Choice...

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Cars Of 2010 - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-28-2010, 10:39 AM

thanksss

(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Cars Of 2010 - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-28-2010, 11:34 AM

Nice Thnx For Sharing

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

×÷·.·´¯`·)» ÂLØÑÈ (3Õ¥ «(·´¯`·.·÷×
(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Cars Of 2010 - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-29-2010, 03:55 PM

thanks....

(#8)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Cars Of 2010 - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-30-2010, 02:35 PM

cool cars

ALLAH FARMATA HAI :
AEY BANDEY JO HUA
WO ACHA HUA .
JO HORAHA HAI ACHA HO RAHA HAI.
JO HOGA WO BHI ACHA HOGA.
TERA KIYA GAIYA JO TU ROTA HAI
TU KIA LAYA JO TU NE KHO DIYA.
JO LIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) SEI LIYA
JO DIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) PE DIYA
JO AAJ TERA HAI PEHLAY KISI AUR KA THA
AUR KAL KISI AUR KA HOGA.
TABDEELI KAINAAT KA MAMOOL HAI
BAS TU WO JAMA KAR JO TU SATH LEI KAR JANEY WALA HAI
YANI NAIK AMAAL.

(#9)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Cars Of 2010 - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-30-2010, 05:47 PM

Nice,,, Sharing,,,,

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tujh Sy Barrh K Koi Azaab Nai
Aey Muhbbat Tera B Jawab Nai
(#10)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Cars Of 2010 - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-01-2010, 04:26 AM

thanks

Post New Thread  Reply