Real Beauty of a woman - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Miscellaneous » Real Beauty of a woman
Miscellaneous If you can't seem to find the right section to post? Share it all here!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
star Real Beauty of a woman - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-14-2011, 03:24 AM

A little boy asked his mother, "Why are you crying?" "Because I'm a woman , " she told him.
"I don't understand , " he said. His Mom just hugged him and said , "And you never will."
Later the little boy asked his father ,"Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"
All women cry for no reason," was all his dad could say.
the little boy grew up and became a man , still wondering why women cry...
Finally he put in a call to God. When God got on the phone , he asked , "God , why do women cry so easily?"

God said,

"When I made the woman she had to be special.

I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort.
I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children.
I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up , and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining.
I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances , even when her child has hurt her very badly.
I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart.
I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife , but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly.

And finally , I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed."

"You see my son , " said God , "the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears , the figure that she carries , or the way she combs her hair.

The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes , because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides."

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Default Re: Real Beauty of a woman - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-14-2011, 03:26 AM

Nice sharing

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Real Beauty of a woman - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-14-2011, 03:37 AM

thnxxxxxxxxxxx

(#4)
Old

Default Re: Real Beauty of a woman - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-14-2011, 10:06 AM

bohat zabrdst
thank you sooo much for sharing

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Real Beauty of a woman - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-14-2011, 10:13 AM

superb hai............. very nice

(#6)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default Re: Real Beauty of a woman - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-14-2011, 02:08 PM

dis is 100% true coz we are women end off da day..
so while was reading dis got teras in ma eyes dnt knw y..
allah gve us so much power big guts still we'd cry all da tym..
we shudnt as allah said the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears , the figure that she carries , or the way she combs her hair.we have power off world so we cn keep every one happy ...
thnkx behna bohat acha topic ap ne share kiya

(#7)
Old

Default Re: Real Beauty of a woman - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-14-2011, 11:09 PM

Buhut Khoob...

I'M Not Really A BaD InfLuence
But IN YouR CasE
I'LL MaKe n EXCETION

(#8)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Real Beauty of a woman - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-14-2011, 11:29 PM

thanks so much all of u for liking

(#9)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Real Beauty of a woman - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-15-2011, 10:31 AM

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww w i ve just this

WaNna hug yOu
(#10)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Real Beauty of a woman - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-15-2011, 02:30 PM

The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes , because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides."
awesome

~“She said, Never forget me
as if the coast
could forget the ocean
or the lung
could forget the breath
or the earth
could forget the sun,”~
Post New Thread  Reply