Basic facts on Pakistan - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Chit Chat » Political Issues Of Pakistan » Basic facts on Pakistan
Political Issues Of Pakistan Share Pakistani Political Issues and videos Here

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Wink Basic facts on Pakistan - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-27-2015, 06:46 PM

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old
Junior

Default Re: Basic facts on Pakistan - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   02-20-2015, 09:30 AM

beshak hmara mulk geographical situation k lihaz bohat behtar ha.

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Times New Roman"]We can't help every1, but every1 can help some1[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
(#3)
Old

Thankyou Re: Basic facts on Pakistan - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   02-20-2015, 05:02 PM

thanks saba

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Basic facts on Pakistan - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   02-20-2015, 07:48 PM

very Nice bro

(#5)
Old

Default Re: Basic facts on Pakistan - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-25-2015, 02:52 PM

Very Nice Sharing

(#6)
Old

Default Re: Basic facts on Pakistan - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-27-2015, 10:53 PM

I am Zaman. I am IT expert by profession and i am so happy to join this forum

(#7)
Old

Default Re: Basic facts on Pakistan - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-06-2016, 10:49 AM

Moonis Elahi flayed the Punjab government’s policies aimed at undermining the value and importance of teachers!

The trials and tribulations of Punjab’s teaching community have increased manifold since 2008. Instead of giving them their rightful respect and due dignity teachers in Punjab are being persistently harassed, humiliated and hounded by the provincial government. On World Teachers’ Day the fact that Punjab’s teaching community protested in unison against the provincial government’s highhandedness proves the deplorable handling of education sector in the country’s largest province. These views were expressed by Moonis Elahi, the senior central leader of Pakistan Muslim League in his message released at the occasion of World Teachers’ Day celebrated through out the world on October 5 to acknowledge the role of teachers in the society.

In his message, Moonis Elahi flayed the Punjab government’s policies aimed at undermining the value and importance of teachers. He said that it was on account of the hostile and anti-teacher policies of the N League government that Punjab’s literacy rate had plummeted to 50% in 2010 from a healthy 62% in 2007.
He warned that the gross mishandling of the education sector and the ill treatment being meted out to educators in the province would have highly adverse effects on the society. How are the students expected to respect and honor their teachers if the government itself is hell bent on mauling the teachers’ dignity? He asked. In his communiqué, Moonis Elahi assured his party’s complete support to the protesting teachers and demanded the provincial government to withdraw its regressive and anti-education policies and decisions including handing over government owned educational institutions to boards of governors appointed on political basis and in complete violation of rules.

(#8)
Old

Default Re: Basic facts on Pakistan - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-01-2016, 05:44 PM

(#9)
Old

Star Sign:
box Re: Basic facts on Pakistan - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   02-03-2017, 07:17 PM

Pakistan is a land of beautiful mountains, lakes, rivers and valleys.
Long Live Pakistan

(#10)
Old

Default Re: Basic facts on Pakistan - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-08-2017, 12:08 PM

Thank you for sharing this amazing map and information.

Post New Thread  Reply