ملالہ قوم کی بیٹی، کون کون کیش کرائے گا؟ - Page 2 - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Chit Chat » Political Issues Of Pakistan » ملالہ قوم کی بیٹی، کون کون کیش کرائے گا؟
Political Issues Of Pakistan Share Pakistani Political Issues and videos Here

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#11)
Old
Girl Heart Black!!! .. =D

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Default Re: ملالہ قوم کی بیٹی، کون کون کیش کرائے گا؟ - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-15-2012, 02:26 AM

Is Waqt Aik Momin Kay 2 Kisam K Musalmaan Dushman Hain.. Aik Jo Shariyat Ko Bhula K Apnay Usool Bana Baithay Hain.. Dosra Shariyat Ko Apni Extreamist Soch k Mutabik Dhaal Rahay Hain.. Baki Third Party Wo Hay Jo In 2 Groups Ko Apni Shatranj Ka Mohra Bana K Chaal Chal Rai Hay.. Jis Ka Result Ye Nikal Raha K Ya To islam se badzun Horaha hay Musalmaan.. Ya Phir Wo usi Extream Soch Par Chal raha Hay jo Relegious Extreamist hain.. We are Confused Nation

Chal Fiqr Noo Goli Maar Yaar Hain Din Jindri Day Chaar!
Sponsored Links
(#12)
Old
Girl Heart Black!!! .. =D

Star Sign:
Default Re: ملالہ قوم کی بیٹی، کون کون کیش کرائے گا؟ - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-15-2012, 02:31 AM

Kasam Kha K Keh Sakta Hun Itni Do Numberi Hay Pakistanio Main.. K Shaitaan B Kahay Ye Mere Ustad.. Jitni B Confusio Phail Chuki Hay ye Humari Baydeeni Hay.. Aur Azab Qaumon Par Ata Hay Aik Banday Par Nai..

Chal Fiqr Noo Goli Maar Yaar Hain Din Jindri Day Chaar!
(#13)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: ملالہ قوم کی بیٹی، کون کون کیش کرائے گا؟ - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-15-2012, 07:18 PM

امریکی اخبار نیو یارک ٹائمز کی 2010 کے درمیاں میں بنائی گئی ایک ڈاکیو منٹری میں انکشاف کیا گیا ہے کہ ملا لہ یوسف زئی اور اس کے والد نے پاکستان میں امریکی سفیر، پاکستان کے لئے امریکی نمائندہ خصوصی رچرڈ ہالبروک اور امریکی وزیر خارجہ اور اعلی امریکی فوجی افسران سے خفیہ ملاقاتیں کی تھیں جن میں ان سے درخواست کی گئی تھی کہ وہ سوات میں فوجی آپریشن کو یقینی بنائیں تاکہ وہاں سے طالبان کا صفایا کیا جا سکے۔ اور اس کے جواب میں امریکی فوجی حکام حیرت زدہ ہو کر س بات کی تصدیق کررہے ہیں کہ کیا واقعہ ملالہ اور اس کے والد سوات سے ہی تعلق رکھتے ہیں اور اس کے باوجود امریکی حامی ہیں۔ نیو یارک ٹائمز کی تیار کردہ اس ڈاکیو منٹری کا دورانیہ 32منٹ کا ہے اور اس میں ایک چھوٹا ساکلپ دکھایا گیا ہے جس میں ملالہ اور اس کے والد امریکی فوجی اعلی عہدے داروں سے ملاقات میں پاکستان میں فوجی آپریشن کا تقاضا کررہے ہین جب کہ جواب مین انہیں بتایا جا رہا ہے کہ وہ اس سلسلے میں کام کررہے ہین اور صدر اوباما نے اس سلسلے میں پاکستان پر اربوں ڈالر خرچ کئے ہیں۔

یہ ڈاکیو مینٹری نیو یارک ٹائمز کے ایک یہودی فلم میکر ایڈم ایلائیک نے تیار کی تھی اور وہ سوات آپریشن کے دوران ملالہ کے خاندان کے ساتھ ہی رہا تھا۔ اس ڈاکیو مینٹری کا نام رکھا گیا تھا، ایک اسکول گرل کی مہم جوئی۔ بعد مین اس فلم کے حصے الجزیرہ نے بھی جولائی 2010 کو نشر کئے اور نیو یارک ٹائمز نے بھی اس ویڈیو کو اسی دوران اپنی ویب سائٹ پر نشر کیا۔ اس فلم میں دکھایا گیا ہے کہ سوات سے دہشت گردوں کا قبضہ ختم کرنے کے لئے فوجی آپریشن میں اہم کردار ملالہ نے ادا کیا تھا اور اس سلسلے مین امریکیوں سے مدد لی تھی۔

(#14)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: ملالہ قوم کی بیٹی، کون کون کیش کرائے گا؟ - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-15-2012, 07:47 PM

THIS IS JUST FOR YOU PPLZ TO OPEN UR EYEZ AND THINK BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING

(#15)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: ملالہ قوم کی بیٹی، کون کون کیش کرائے گا؟ - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-15-2012, 09:08 PM

SamJh Nahii Aaa Rahii Kya ReaLity Haii ..
Am Damn! COnfused

(#16)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: ملالہ قوم کی بیٹی، کون کون کیش کرائے گا؟ - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-16-2012, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaam View Post
Lets be more specific instead of presenting our broad comments.
First of all i would like to clear that i condemn strongly whatever happened with her and her friends. but now let view something first

A Schoolsgirl's Odyssey

I would like you to spend ur 20 mins on this. and think with the mind instead of a mentality.

who made this documentary and why,.... google the director name first and then conclude it ....

now lets move to ur view point......
Hmmm, Jee I've seen the documentary. It was made in 2009 By an American Journaliste who happen to work for Washington Post also and cover the stories of Afghanistan, Pakistan and New York and Seattle also! What does that prove? A documentary made by American Jouraliste and director? One logical explaination to that can be that Perhaps the diary or blog of Malala got International recognition and thus a Journaliste wanted to made the documentary abt that courageous girl. I'm sure How you wold like to see that documentary?

Quote:
Common sense is not so common. and common sense and perception usually made by social influence. the way of thinking of a human living in west must be entirely different who are facing all this in Pakistan. then the social ethical values in a co existing society are quiet different then of people who raised in entirely biased (positive or negative) environment. ok i give a direction. " Think of purposes of religion"
Jee Bilkul I agree with you to a large extent on common sense being not common and on differentiation of views according to social influences but with due respect Hazrat, In my opinion, there are some norms which transcends the national boundries and are considered as being universal. The right to have education, the right to live without violence etc. These Norms are not subject to only one society or religion. They are present in every society and religion.

Quote:
again its not a issue of a single girl now. its an issue of our existence either we have to be black n white as its happening or there is some gray society exist.

Malala wrote the diary at the age of 11. I read her diary i wont say a girl of that age cant write such things but i would say her thoughts are the result of a certain mind makeup. Even non muslims know why we keep beard and what is the significance or burqa in islam.
again giving u a direction "read the views of ANP and Bacha Khan" one of her role model.
Hmmm, Even if we Accept your point of view that her thoughts are result of some "mind setup". Then also, it raises the question that why such "mindset" was created? If we accept that she had the extremist views even then sir it begs the question that howcome these extremist views were emerged and engraved in her memory? for sure, it was due to the brutality of the Talibaans and they to be blamed in all that.
Abt her role Models, I guess she mentionned Benazir Bhutto and President Obama also along with Bacha Khan. As for its regarding why she chose Bacha khan as her role model. This can be understood with her affiliation with Afghanistan and not necessarily anti Pakistan!

Quote:
now look at the broader pic and see why all this plot manipulated and what will be the results u will be so clear about ur hidden enemy.

Although again emm giving a direction " read predictions of Prophet about these things the enemy will be so clear to u "
So, If I'm understand u well, u r putting the blame on America, Israel etc ? Even if its true then also It begs the question that Howcome they were able to penetrate that deep into Pakistani society. One answer can be coz gov supported them or is inefficient or is helpless and has got no other resort. If we accept that reality, then also Hazrat, we must account our own people also who supported in that process. There are for sure the black sheep among us who sometimes on the name of religion, sometimes on name of nationalism, sometimes on the name of linguistic queries try to create a fuss and conflict among us. They are no doubt accountable for divding us into somany different categories that today we are unable to concentrate on our real and national issues and instead are wasting our time in trivial and outsider's problems.
U completly have the right to disagree with me! After all, we are all entitled to have our own free opinions and I completly respect your right to do so!

Last edited by beyond_vision; 10-16-2012 at 06:44 AM..
(#17)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: ملالہ قوم کی بیٹی، کون کون کیش کرائے گا؟ - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-16-2012, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by !~*SOoLi View Post
Is Waqt Aik Momin Kay 2 Kisam K Musalmaan Dushman Hain.. Aik Jo Shariyat Ko Bhula K Apnay Usool Bana Baithay Hain.. Dosra Shariyat Ko Apni Extreamist Soch k Mutabik Dhaal Rahay Hain.. Baki Third Party Wo Hay Jo In 2 Groups Ko Apni Shatranj Ka Mohra Bana K Chaal Chal Rai Hay.. Jis Ka Result Ye Nikal Raha K Ya To islam se badzun Horaha hay Musalmaan.. Ya Phir Wo usi Extream Soch Par Chal raha Hay jo Relegious Extreamist hain.. We are Confused Nation

Kasam Kha K Keh Sakta Hun Itni Do Numberi Hay Pakistanio Main.. K Shaitaan B Kahay Ye Mere Ustad.. Jitni B Confusio Phail Chuki Hay ye Humari Baydeeni Hay.. Aur Azab Qaumon Par Ata Hay Aik Banday Par Nai..
Hmmm, Thanks for sharing your thoughts first of all on the issue!
Jee han, No doubt K hum Aik Confused Nation K Tamaam Tar Charateristics par Pooray Utarte hain. Lekin in my humble opinion being confused is not such a bad thing. Ab is Situation main Do Scenarios Mumkin hain. First yeh K Shayad Before that phase of confusion, we were living in the phase of self-denial which was even more dangerous. So now if we are moving towards being Confused it means, we have atleast started thinking that something is going terribly wrong.
Second Scenario Thora dark hay aur woh yeh hay K Aisa bhi Mumkin hay K Hum is Self-Denial aur Confusion ki phase se nikal kar Kahin Stagnation phase main na reh jayein jahan hum Bilkul Phans jayein aur Na Aagay janay ka raasta rahay aur na peechay Murne ka!
So I guess this confusion Phase is where we have to take some bold steps and try not to get Stagnated on any spot.
Its a long discussion. InshAllah shall try to write more abt it some other time!

(#18)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: ملالہ قوم کی بیٹی، کون کون کیش کرائے گا؟ - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-16-2012, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayyan_Memon View Post
THIS IS JUST FOR YOU PPLZ TO OPEN UR EYEZ AND THINK BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING
May I Knindly Know sir, you are addressing to whom in such a manner?
Aapki Baato'n ka jawab Main is Sawal ki explaination ho janay k baad doon gi!

(#19)
Old
Shaam

Default Re: ملالہ قوم کی بیٹی، کون کون کیش کرائے گا؟ - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-16-2012, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond_vision View Post
Hmmm, Jee I've seen the documentary. It was made in 2009 By an American Journaliste who happen to work for Washington Post also and cover the stories of Afghanistan, Pakistan and New York and Seattle also! What does that prove? A documentary made by American Jouraliste and director? One logical explaination to that can be that Perhaps the diary or blog of Malala got International recognition and thus a Journaliste wanted to made the documentary abt that courageous girl. I'm sure How you wold like to see that documentary?

Jee Bilkul I agree with you to a large extent on common sense being not common and on differentiation of views according to social influences but with due respect Hazrat, In my opinion, there are some norms which transcends the national boundries and are considered as being universal. The right to have education, the right to live without violence etc. These Norms are not subject to only one society or religion. They are present in every society and religion.

Hmmm, Even if we Accept your point of view that her thoughts are result of some "mind setup". Then also, it raises the question that why such "mindset" was created? If we accept that she had the extremist views even then sir it begs the question that howcome these extremist views were emerged and engraved in her memory? for sure, it was due to the brutality of the Talibaans and they to be blamed in all that.
Abt her role Models, I guess she mentionned Benazir Bhutto and President Obama also along with Bacha Khan. As for its regarding why she chose Bacha khan as her role model. This can be understood with her affiliation with Afghanistan and not necessarily anti Pakistan!

So, If I'm understand u well, u r putting the blame on America, Israel etc ? Even if its true then also It begs the question that Howcome they were able to penetrate that deep into Pakistani society. One answer can be coz gov supported them or is inefficient or is helpless and has got no other resort. If we accept that reality, then also Hazrat, we must account our own people also who supported in that process. There are for sure the black sheep among us who sometimes on the name of religion, sometimes on name of nationalism, sometimes on the name of linguistic queries try to create a fuss and conflict among us. They are no doubt accountable for divding us into somany different categories that today we are unable to concentrate on our real and national issues and instead are wasting our time in trivial and outsider's problems.
U completly have the right to disagree with me! After all, we are all entitled to have our own free opinions and I completly respect your right to do so!
its not about agreeing or disagreeing on such statement...
look i raised in pakistan fine... not in any well developed society but always studied in a co education schools , engineering colleges and then had master and doing doctorate from the same schools.
but fortunately something turned into my life that my prospective view to see the things is what has been told by us from our creator. i relates everything with the actions of prophet and his companion and obviously whateve has been said in Quran.

I am done with this discussion after this post after seeing a word TALIBAN Brutality.....
i only request to ask this question from sister Yvone Ridley that how brutal the Talibans are in real not from the media and stories which comes to u.
moreover i would like o say bacha khan has nothing with the afghanistan of today but yeah with the communist afghanistan.
third as far as Barack Obama is concerned so liking him after viewing the peace efforts from Iraq to Philistine to Afghanistan to the North Pakistan and ppl in Guantan mobe i would say that its a war of islam not of peace or terrorism. i have 100s of examples which i can quote according to Quran and Hadith then according to realities but for those only for those who wanna think and have courage to decide what is right and what is wrong even it doesnt goes in our favor.

ایک تیرا ہجر جو بالوں میں سفیدی لایا
ایک تیرا عشق جو سینے میں جوان رہتا ہے

And Allah is All Enough For Me (Al-Quran)
(#20)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: ملالہ قوم کی بیٹی، کون کون کیش کرائے گا؟ - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-16-2012, 12:51 PM

Very nice sharing....
us bachi ko sehat atta farmaye.....
aur hmesha us bachi ko apny hifz o emaan me rakhy....
Ameen.....

Post New Thread  Reply