world larget flower & tree - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Chit Chat » Education » world larget flower & tree
Education !! Share Information About Education !!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
New world larget flower & tree - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-02-2013, 01:17 PM

world largert flower
The Rafflesia arnoldii
The flower with the world's largest bloom is the Rafflesia arnoldii. This rare flower is found in the rainforests of Indonesia. It can grow to be 3 feet across and weigh up to 15 pounds! It is a parasitic plant, with no visible leaves, roots, or stem. It attaches itself to a host plant to obtain water and nutrients. When in bloom, the Rafflesia emits a repulsive odor, similar to that of rotting meat. This odor attracts insects that pollinate the plant.
Another enormous flower found in Indonesia is the Amorphophallus titanum, or Titan arum. It is also known as the "corpse flower" for its unpleasant odor. Like the Rafflesia, the Titan emits the smell of rotting flesh to attract pollinators. Technically, the Titan arum is not a single flower. It is a cluster of many tiny flowers, called an inflorescence. The Titan arum has the largest unbranched inflorescence of all flowering plants. The plant can reach heights of 7 to 12 feet and weigh as much as 170 pounds!

World largest tree
giant sequoia Sequoiadendron giganteum
[font="Comic Sans MS"][size="4"]
The giant sequoia (Sequoiadendron giganteum) is the world's most massive tree, and arguably the largest living organism on Earth. It is neither the tallest extant species of tree (that distinction belongs to the coast redwood), nor is it the widest (that distinction belongs to the baobab tree), nor is it the longest-lived (that distinction belongs to the Great Basin bristlecone pine). However, with a height of 286 feet (87 m) or more, a circumference of 113 feet (34 m) or more, an estimated bole volume of up to 52,500 cubic feet (1,4873), and an estimated age of 1800–2700 years, the giant sequoia is among the tallest, widest and longest-lived of all organisms on Earth.
Giant sequoias grow in well-defined groves in California mixed evergreen forests, along with other old-growth species such as California incense cedar (Calocedrus decurrens). Because most of the neighboring trees are also quite large, it can be difficult to appreciate the size of an individual giant sequoia. The largest giant sequoias are as tall as a 26-story building, and the width of their bases can exceed that of a city street. They grow at such a rate as to produce roughly 40 cubic feet (1.1 m3) of wood each year, approximately equal to the volume of a 50-foot-tall tree one foot in diameter. This makes them among the fastest growing organisms on Earth, in terms of annual increase in mass.

Dhoka Deti hy shareef chehr0n ki chamak aksar

Har kaanch ka Tukra Heera Nahi Hota

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old
Love Is Life

Star Sign:
Default Re: world larget flower & tree - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-02-2013, 02:54 PM

Nice sharing

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: world larget flower & tree - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-03-2013, 10:24 AM

Nice shring

დ∫დ→◄●♥●►↔ǺήĐằŽ~◊Ệ◊~ßάΫǻЙ↔◄●♥●►←დ∫დ

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: world larget flower & tree - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-03-2013, 10:32 AM

gr8 sharing

LOve all Trust a few Do wrong to
None
(#5)
Old

Default Re: world larget flower & tree - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-15-2013, 09:04 AM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/42ce71aae...39b8o1_500.gif Great

(#6)
Old
Junior

Default Re: world larget flower & tree - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-22-2013, 10:57 PM

Waooooooooooo awsomeeeeeeeeeee.....

umeedeinsaf :: Latest Urdu News, Urdu News, Urdu News Paper, Pakistan Urdu News, Pakistan News, Pakistani News Papers, urdu epaper, epaper pakistan
(#7)
Old

Default Re: world larget flower & tree - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-06-2013, 05:21 PM

Big big big.. Awesome ...

(#8)
Old
Junior

Default Re: world larget flower & tree - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-20-2013, 12:36 PM

buhat payari hain pics

Post New Thread  Reply