UC Browser 7.7 Change the Mobile Browser Landscape - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » The World of Information » MobiLe Zone » UC Browser 7.7 Change the Mobile Browser Landscape
MobiLe Zone !!! Discuss latest mobiles post there pictures and softwares !!!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Default UC Browser 7.7 Change the Mobile Browser Landscape - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-31-2011, 12:53 AM

Turbo speed, up to 90% of the traffic charge saving and the super download manager are always the key highlights from the users of UC Browser, a mobile browser released its 1st version in 2004, by leveraging the cloud computing technology, which is 15 month ahead of opera mini.

The new release of UC Browser’s latest version, UC Browser 7.7 once again changed the user behavior and the mobile browser world landscape with its user experience oriented feature, another 30% increase of the speed, better page rendering for WAP 2.0 page and the speed dial help users go to their favorite site with just one click.

Last 3 years, UCWeb’s number of employee has grown by 15 times, now reached more than 800, and in Jan, 2010 UC Browser started to explore the international market. Now UC Browser is not only the No.1 browser in China, but also copied the way of success globally, especially in India and Southeast Asia.

After half a month of the newly release, UC Browser 7.7 made big voice among the mobile internet users, the market stats grows significantly.
Another 1,000,000 new users became fans of UC Browser because of UC’s fascinating features.
Page View grows by 25%, thanks to the user oriented improvement, which make the user experience even better, hence users want to browse more.
The user base of UC Browser in India come to 10 million, and takes 20% of the market share, which is very close to the old branded mobile browser Opera Mini.

Official Version_UCBrowser_V7.7.1.88_JAVA_Unsigned.jar.zip

Last edited by justdeepak; 05-31-2011 at 01:01 AM..
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: UC Browser 7.7 Change the Mobile Browser Landscape - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-20-2011, 02:53 AM

-‘๑’- шОщ -‘๑’-
..:: GоОd pО$т ::..
THAЙК$ FОЯ $HAЯЇИG

●❤ღ Dяєaм Lоvєґ ღ❤●

(#3)
Old

Default Re: UC Browser 7.7 Change the Mobile Browser Landscape - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-20-2011, 03:08 AM

Thanks For Sharing...

I'M Not Really A BaD InfLuence
But IN YouR CasE
I'LL MaKe n EXCETION

Post New Thread  Reply